What's new

Suicide attack in Multan kills 10, 50 injured.

He just posted news and if you have any concern over the credibility of posted news then report or refer to moderators.
credibility is not the issue here! Just check his history and his obsession with out misfortune!

Since it also not Pakistani's Thekka to post Pakistan News.
You getting out of general understanding of rights.
what? it is not but it isnt his to ONLY (read this word ONLY again) post our misfortunes!

since when have indians taken or have you appointed the thaykka of presenting Pakistan's misfortunes?
isn't windjammer almost always the first to post of IAF crashes ? you can feel him gloat as he posts.

other Pakistanis, Chinese are also always always almost the first to post of some unfortunate incident or bad news about India.

it's just how this forum works, deal with it.. 'legally' speaking, you got nothing on OP to implicate him on charges of gloating either, all he posted was a link, with windjammer etc at least we get the rest of the shitfest too.

Yo man ask any English speaker what you wrote:

Question is what crap do you proudly go around with and blame another for not understanding!
The keyword in what he said was "Right?". It's called sarcasm using rhetorical question.

Last edited:
what? it is not but it isnt his to ONLY (read this word ONLY again) post our misfortunes!

What you think if today i will start posting only Indian misfortunes? I have right to post but nobody can criticize what i am doing if i am posting within rules and regulations of the forum.

YOU get off our threads! and take your thakkay dar with you! Usko kabhi na samjhana

Get back to the topic.

Question is what crap do you proudly go around with and blame another for not understanding!

I dont like to lecture u on basic grammar used on the basis on something called context.

Consider if i post something like " i dont write english , right?
It means i do write english, not to be taken on the first sentence of "i dont write english".

Anyway i dont think you will ever understand how to interpret a conversation based english and will repeatedly ask the same questions again and again..

Anyway this is not a thread for the cheapshots and some innocents have lost thier life, i do believe every innocent common people's life is as precious as mine and lets spare this thread on grammar and continue it in some other thread.

Your first language is not English (Obviously it shows in your comprehension) but alteast listen to others who are helping you "comprehend" what he meant..

On topic: RIP to the departed souls. Innocent lives always should be saved for humanity's sake, if not for anything else.

What you think if today i will start posting only Indian misfortunes? I have right to post but nobody can criticize what i am doing if i am posting within rules and regulations of the forum.
You will not be first one or last one to do that....
It has happened b4 and when it got ugly ...the mods started banning them.....

Get back to the topic.

I dont like to lecture u on basic grammar used on the basis on something called context.

Consider if i post something like " i dont write english , right?
It means i do write english, not to be taken on the first sentence of "i dont write english".

Anyway i dont think you will ever understand how to interpret a conversation based english and will repeatedly ask the same questions again and again..

Anyway this is not a thread for the cheapshots and some innocents have lost thier life, i do believe every innocent common people's life is as precious as mine and lets spare this thread on grammar and continue it in some other thread.
Seriously is that best you can come up with?
Read your post again and go to your English teacher and ask!

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom