What's new

Suicide attack in Multan kills 10, 50 injured.

I second that. death of innocent must not be mocked. I made that mistake in the past I regret it.
WTH would you mock such a thing?

Rules and regulations.
:hitwall:
Sorry not when it comes to my land and its misfortune!

He posted and what is the problem with you? mind your language and if you couldn't control yourself then stay away.
He only POSTS about such news! ONLY about Pakistan's misfortune!

Inna Lilla hi wa inna ilahi rajion.

Was it a gas cylinder explosion? Some media are reporting about that.

Not clear yet.

And @Indians gloating about this blast: How is Jhabua, more than 100 perished a day or so ago. Not worried about that, eh? Have you caught the terrorist yet?

Thats the whole point of the above sentence as per the understanding of the grammar is concerned.

He only posted the news. If he didnt , somebody else would have.
Apparently you are dense!

What makes you say no one else would have? And is he only coming on this forum to POST SUCH NEWS?

Multan is peaceful and terror free city. there is one major terrorist attack is this city's history, attack on ISI HQ in 2009..After that nothing serious happened.

Is it the sin?! He can do whatever he wants withing forum rules and regulations.
The day it happens on your land you will also question! Why he doesnt post about india's misfortune does that mean nothing? Why only about Pakistan's?

Forum rule also says no mocking gloating or rejoicing such incidents!

confirm? phir 50 kaysay injured kaysay explosives lay ja ra tha? :o:

Take it easy Akheilos. I can understand your frustration but this dude SpArk or whatever his nick is, is famous for giving negative ratings to Pakistanis on a Pakistani forum.

Just ignore this troll, I wouldn't be surprised if the OP was actually his second ID.

Bhartis strike after getting angry at the restaurant bomb blast of MP.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom