What's new

Suicide attack at Bajaur hospital kills four

@muse u r what we call a perfect liberal fascist

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon, I like the zest with which you try to project a different, moderate and peaceful picture of Islam but feel bad because what you try to project has been destroyed by the extremists. I highly doubt anyone places peace, moderation, love, sacrifice, caring with Islam anymore.
@illusion8 well, the media blasts the bad stories coz they sell like hot cakes....good stories, like of Yusuf estes, Yusuf Islam, Edhi, Home*-*Muslim Hands UK Islamic Relief Worldwide: Vacancies and Recruitment Charity in Islam Islamic Aid: Changing lives for good. http://www.iico.org/iicoDonation/Ar_Donation.aspx are unheard...No one makes noise about what these people do....However, 1 story like this Israel accuses British-funded Islamic charity of being front for terrorists | World news | The Guardian and EVERYONE starts painting EVERYTHING with the same brush!

I dont know why but what ever PROPAGANDA hamid mir does ends up in $#!T or he may do it on purpose to spoil things up !!

iss black magician ki kahin nazar tau nahin lag jaatii !!!! :hitwall:

There is nothing Pseudo about them - Islam is about FAITH in God, and to these people as you read, FAITH in God is an alien concept - These people are about Certitude of political violence.

yes it is,that they claim themselves as proper,authentic guiders of Islam..which they are not dear.

first stop drone attacks even if you have to shoot them say bye bye to USA on this war stop operation bring in biggest ulemas ask TTP guys and tribal people to talks most tribals will only listen than and than accepts this points which are according to shariah than still those who won,t listen and they will be very few than ask tribal people to make them part of history and they will do it within 2 to 3 weeks otherwise tribals will support them and they know how to fight for thousand years even more than that

And how many time we should invite them for talk ??

It is not that much simple ..

Islam is a political ideology sir Islam is not different from politics @Talon if you will follow Islam completely you will be called Islamist or fundamentalist

@Zarvan Nope...I will be called a Muslim....I do not wish for ANY OTHER titles thank you ...I am happy with the 1 ALLAH gave me ;)

And how many time we should invite them for talk ??

It is not that much simple ..

it is that simple our government have made it complicated and except one all thetimeour government broke the agreement andevengoverner orakzi accepted that

@Contrarian We are talking about Women rights not equality rights...So whose wife do you want to share? :pop:

ask him that why carbon can have valency of electron sharing with four different compound but hydrogen can have only one?Imagine that if Hydrogen is provided with more than one valency ie divalent, trivalent etc then how H2o(water) will be produced???
and exactly what it has to do with recent attack?

ask him that why carbon can have valency of electron sharing with four different compound but hydrogen can have only one?Imagine that if Hydrogen is provided with more than one valency ie divalent, trivalent etc then how H2o(water) will be produced???
and exactly what it has to do with recent attack?
@Slav Defence excellent analogy....

Everything has its place, its niche and property..

@Zarvan Nope...I will be called a Muslim....I do not wish for ANY OTHER titles thank you ...I am happy with the 1 ALLAH gave me ;)

kafirs will give you those title weather you like it or not because Allah has said kafirs will be never happy from you

kafirs will give you those title weather you like it or not because Allah has said kafirs will be never happy from you
@Zarvan....himmat hui tou kehn gay naa :enjoy:

ALLAH protects those who remember HIM ;)

Back
Top Bottom