What's new

Suicide attack at Bajaur hospital kills four

This Brave Muzloum Suicide bomber was a woman - Who says Islam does not give women rights, the right to blow yourself up, but not the right to cast a vote in UnIslamic Democracy.

Once again, so few voices seeking the De-legitimization of Islamist terror - these people just learn the hard way, let the learning begin

This Brave Muzloum Suicide bomber was a woman - Who says Islam does not give women rights, the right to blow yourself up, but not the right to cast a vote in UnIslamic Democracy.

Once again, so few voices seeking the De-legitimization of Islamist terror - these people just learn the hard way, let the learning begin

So now its islams fault? hope u get more bronwnie points... here il be the first one to give u one!:tup: well done sir.

I am asking against these terrorists... and not against one off incident.

Yes just visit the links..

So whose fault is it? Do Islamist suicide bombers blow themselves up for non-Islmist causes? Are you saying that Islamist does not equal Islam? If yes, then raise your voice , say so or do you just not have that in you?

My religion doesnt tell me to bomb people...it says tht saving 1 life is equal to saving humanity.... which book have u been reading my "liberal wastern wannabe" frnd? are u a follower of salman rushdie?

So is Islamism not the same as islam? If you don't think it is, why don't you say so? Or is it that you want to hide behind "religion of Beace" so that in comfort you an give moral support to Islamist terror?

RIP to the innocent civilians.....Inshallah these demons will pay the price of their brutal crimes:hitwall:

So is Islamism not the same as islam? If you don't think it is, why don't you say so? Or is it that you want to hide behind "religion of Beace" so that in comfort you an give moral support to Islamist terror?

Evil islam... kill the bloody m.uzzies.. u happy there coconut?
An advice...Go join a circus... u are probably more entertaining to the western audiences.

Let's see all the closet jihadist come out of the wood-work to justify this like they did in the Boston thread.

Exactly.

Waiting for some Muslims to start saying that this bombing is understandable because of 'injustices committed against Muslims in Chechenya, Palestine, Xinjiang, Kashmir'.

Let's see all the closet jihadist come out of the wood-work to justify this like they did in the Boston thread.

Exactly.

Waiting for some Muslims to start saying that this bombing is understandable because of 'injustices committed against Muslims in Chechenya, Palestine, Xinjiang, Kashmir'.

Evil islam... kill the bloody m.uzzies.. u happy there coconut?
An advice...Go join a circus... u are probably more entertaining to the western audiences.

Coward - instead of standing your ground, you've gone in to victim mode.

Not just a Islamist but also a complex about your complexion? You got the whole package - sure about your sexual orientation? Mullah got that as well??

Not just a Islamist but also a complex about your complexion? You got the whole package - sure about your sexuality?

Not a good muslim but proud of my religion... fuk the terrorist and liberal faggots...complexion .. im proud of it... as for sexuality... come and check it.

Not a good muslim but proud of my religion... fuk the terrorist and liberal faggots...complexion .. im proud of it... as for sexuality... come and check it.

Not proud enough to know the difference between islam and islamist?

Back
Top Bottom