What's new

Suicide attack at Bajaur hospital kills four

because people are not ready too repeat the same mistake of trusting army and government blindly which they. did in 1971 and in result we lost Bangladesh at the end we kill our own people on others. orders and than expect peace that is the biggest joke :hitwall:

so what do you suggest zarvan?

Now, since Islam is a religion practiced by the Muslims why do you shy away from using Muslim definitions which fit well...

If the Quran states this:

Surah Al Maidah verse 32....
@Talon, I like the zest with which you try to project a different, moderate and peaceful picture of Islam but feel bad because what you try to project has been destroyed by the extremists. I highly doubt anyone places peace, moderation, love, sacrifice, caring with Islam anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
People,

when a child dies, his father, brother, uncle or whoever becomes a customer for terrorists ...Hence, decreasing the number of civilian casualties can be a start...or at least acknowledging that mistakes happen rather than boasting of 100% intelligent bombs and target practices...

when people try to sweet crap under the carpet, the smell spreads and makes people notice faster and even the carpet becomes useless....

Not until Justice system can serve EVERY LEVEL....these cases will keep coming back...

For all we know, those who blow themselves could have their family held at gun point, could be just frustrated with the govt., could be thinking their parents get money and a better lifestyle with their sacrifice....

NOT ALL are doing it for religion NOR FOR CHANGE! Grow up and get your facts right! Someone who is blown, cant talk but those who are alive can use their brains!

I am not sympathetic to these murderers....because in Islam suicide is a major sin...esp since you are dead you cant even do touba!

But IF there is a slight chance this was caused based on the points I mentioned...then I just would love to give capital punishment to the recruiters!!

Well, I am sorry many people are brainwashed ....this is because many prefer going to a peer and asking about stuff rather than opening the quran and reading it themselves!

Women rights in Islam far more than ANY RELIGION has given!

Yet Modern day countries today offer more Women's rights than Islam has ever done.

The reason is that Countries today are NOT limited to offering to its citizens only those rights what were written in a book 1000 years ago. In less provocative terms that means that Countries today are not limited to offering what is given in their religion. They also use common sense.

stories like these The US Military Approves Bombing Children | The Nation and more should be frowned and challenged at international levels!

Yet Modern day countries today offer more Women's rights than Islam has ever done.

The reason is that Countries today are NOT limited to offering to its citizens only those rights what were written in a book 1000 years ago. In less provocative terms that means that Countries today are not limited to offering what is given in their religion. They also use common sense.
@Contrarian ok, mr. expert name ALL the rights Islam gives to women....and tell me the rights which IT DOESNT give....please also give me references...

I strongly disagree but I always appreciate your honesty - No Faithful Muslim can be an Islamist (one who sees islam not as a religion of faith in God, but as a political and ideological utility)

Well I use the term "Pseudo muslims" for such liars...I strongly believe and agree with you that they bend religion for their own benefits...They have to do nothing with Islam...and from past centuries,such people have gave this ummah a lot of damage...they always use the label Islam but the truth is that they are way dangerous then zionists....

so what do you suggest zarvan?
first stop drone attacks even if you have to shoot them say bye bye to USA on this war stop operation bring in biggest ulemas ask TTP guys and tribal people to talks most tribals will only listen than and than accepts those points which are according to shariah than still those who don't listen and they will be very few than ask tribal people to make them part of history and they will do it within 2 to 3 weeks otherwise tribals will support them and they know how to fight for thousand years even more than that

Excellent - Us bombs X Y Z and Muzloums blow themselves up in Pakistan killing Pakistanis and not a word of condemnation , no protest, instead justification, lists of grievances, injustices - it seems this is the totality of Islam today, basically an ideology of protest and justification of terror

@Contrarian ok, mr. expert name ALL the rights Islam gives to women....and tell me the rights which IT DOESNT give....please also give me references...

Lets start with the basics.

Islam gives the right to men to marry multiple women.
Islam DOES NOT give the right to women to marry multiple men.

Is this equality?

first stop drone attacks even if you have to shoot them say bye bye to USA on this war stop operation bring in biggest ulemas ask http guys and tribal people to talks most tribals will only listen than and than accepts this points which are according to shariah than still those who won,t listen and they will be very few as tribal people to make them part of history and they will do it within 2 to 3 weeks otherwise tribals will support them and they know how to fight for thousand years even more than that

Yes,I agree with you---infact I also condemn U.S.A's interference in our personal affairs.. in fact I consider C.I.A,BLACKWATER/XE company responsible for all this mess...I think that Iran's strategy is much better than us...

Well I use the term "Pseudo muslims" for such liars...I strongly believe and agree with you that they bend religion for their own benefits...They have to do nothing with Islam...and from past centuries,such people have gave this ummah a lot of damage...they always use the label Islam but the truth is that they are way dangerous then zionists....

There is nothing Pseudo about them - Islam is about FAITH in God, and to these people as you read, FAITH in God is an alien concept - These people are about Certitude of political violence.

I strongly disagree but I always appreciate your honesty - No Faithful Muslim can be an Islamist (one who sees islam not as a religion of faith in God, but as a political and ideological utility)

Islam is a political ideology sir Islam is not different from politics @Talon if you will follow Islam completely you will be called Islamist or fundamentalist

Excellent - Us bombs X Y Z and Muzloums blow themselves up in Pakistan killing Pakistanis and not a word of condemnation , no protest, instead justification, lists of grievances, injustices - it seems this is the totality of Islam today, basically an ideology of protest and justification of terror
@muse come to Pakistan for protest and i'll join you :azn:

Back
Top Bottom