What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Ghazwa-E-East Turkestan PDF say shuru ho ga! :rofl:

Beijingwalker years of hard work will be brought down with one stone. I really feel for him, he works so hard.

A solid argument sir, yet I feel the same applies to your good self as I know you too do not rest until the trolls have been forced to return to their subterranean lairs.

(It makes me wonder though that such talents might become diluted if one has to spend a significant amount of time moderating rather then troll slaying.)

In addition to forwarding myself humbly as others have recommended me, I would extend my support to many of the excellent posters I have seen on these pages. Since mangus and sipra have excluded themselves, I would back @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Indus Pakistan @Indos @Itachi @Joe Shearer @beijingwalker

Yes, I'm well aware that some of the folks in the above list are mortal enemies of one another, but I have respect for the way all these guys think and write, and such intelligent and also calmly mannered posters - I have seen them remain much calmer than me when responding to obvious provocation - would make good mods imho.

I am fine with everyone you listed besides two non-Pakistanis. That Indian should never be promoted, he is a troll in verbiose get-up. Now if you want to fight him on Kashmir and Two Nation Theory every thread, be my guest. Don't doom the rest of us.

Beijingwalker is a decent, hardworking fellow who has been posting alot of positive PR for China on PDF. He fulfills a role no other Chinese member does. However I feel @Itachi will really feel the flame if he becomes mod. I don't think we need a Chinese mod, personally.

Yet something needs to be done about Indian troll brigade abusing Chinese members on COVID19. It is vicious and very ugly, they are posting some videos of another country's eating of live animals and passing it off as Chinese to abuse and blame them. @Verve Indians are currently distracted in abusing Chinese members, this is why you see less attacking Pakistan.

Lastly, as a physician in the midst of all this COVID19 mess and with a fairly demanding family life, I hardly have time for PDF, let alone a moderation job. Thanks for the appreciation though brother.

May Allah swt keep you all well.

I would request for:

1. @Mangus Ortus Novem - mature person who can handle issues with calm tenacity !
2. @Gryphon - has been on some PDF title (cant remember), so knows ins and outs.
3. @Tipu7 - been on PDF for a while and is level headed.
4. @PakSword - TTA, knows his stuff, i can vouch he will be an excellent Mod.

What do as Think Tank Analyst think the job of a moderator on PDF is?

I want the answer along the same lines for what you believe it takes to become PM of the country.

To keep trolls away for 15 days after every 5 days!

Why don't the forum practice jury duty?

it will give a sense of responsibility to the members and appreciate the collective efforts of the whole pdf community and help form broader wider consensus.

Why don't the forum practice jury duty?

it will give a sense of responsibility to the members and appreciate the collective efforts of the whole pdf community and help form broader wider consensus.
Suggest this in GHQ

so my suggestion to the admins and members interested in becoming mods is to allow them to be part time mods

Oooo ... That could be appealing. I may apply if I'm not declared a mod yet handed a mod gun with a huge silencer attached to it. Only to delete derailing posts and ban trolls from threads and/or sections. I don't really want the whole shibang and dealing with complains re forum wide bans and warnings.

Under a lockdown so will have time.

:laugh: cleanliness is one half of religion

ye lo agaye

safai nisf emaan hai
adha emaan safai nahi

emaan ki angrezi religion nahi.

sudhar jao abhi bhi waqt hai

If I ever become a mod, I will ban you for 30 minutes after every 30 minutes so that you can find time for yourself and your family..

i live all alone. no family with me.

i live all alone. no family with me.
Even then, you can give time to yourself. How's the suggestion? 30 minutes after every thirty minutes.. we can make a script to automate this thing..

I know, faith. But Paksword knows why i wrote religion in context to Mod duties :laugh:

Jepp i know the caste system is ingrained in you.

sharab jese gutthi me mili hai isi tarah apki gutthi me ye sindhu rasmayn bhari hain.

jo pasand na aye sudhar unclean kardo.

Jepp i know the caste system is ingrained in you.

sharab jese gutthi me mili hai isi tarah apki gutthi me ye sindhu rasmayn bhari hain.

jo pasand na aye sudhar unclean kardo.
Ziada baatain na kar 3 din bachay hain terey pass..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom