What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't the forum practice jury duty?

it will give a sense of responsibility to the members and appreciate the collective efforts of the whole pdf community and help form broader wider consensus.
For any legal inquiry or consultation or a lawyer, Kindly contact Advocate Uncle Majboor Jutt

Your signature is also very good!
:):lol:

Beijingwalker years of hard work will be brought down with one stone. I really feel for him, he works so hard.

Nah, as long as he doesn't shitpost like Beast and some other Chinese members, it's all good. He can make as much useless threads as he wants to.

Beijingwalker is a decent, hardworking fellow who has been posting alot of positive PR for China on PDF. He fulfills a role no other Chinese member does. However I feel @Itachi will really feel the flame if he becomes mod. I don't think we need a Chinese mod, personally.

Again, it's all cool. Beijingwalker, even if we don't agree with each other, is a calm headed dude.

Although I do voice your same opinion that we don't need a Chinese mod and if one is to be made, they should be impartial. And if one is made....they're no different to me then some regular Pakistani mods that are more partial to some Chinese posters than their own brethren like me. :D

Oooo ... That could be appealing. I may apply if I'm not declared a mod yet handed a mod gun with a huge silencer attached to it. Only to delete derailing posts and ban trolls from threads and/or sections. I don't really want the whole shibang and dealing with complains re forum wide bans and warnings.

Under a lockdown so will have time.

Smoking Gun mods are needed to clean up sections frequented by Indians.

Not sure what kind of personalities attribute that you are looking from a moderator, but i beleive, PDF definitely need to encourage people who contribute with good write ups...

For example ..people like @Indus Pakistan @jamahir @Juggernaut_the_Gangu and many other Pakistan posters who really put lot of qualitative post which enhance the quality of PDF....If the role of moderator is to control the crowd then you can make a group of many people as moderator.That will ensure ur work is shared...But on top of that we need to enhance the member club activity where qualitative and reserch oriented posts are encouraged

As for Indian Hindus as mods, no way. That would be a disaster.

Joe is a sensible man. He doesn't take an ultra-nationalist line which therefore allows him to make calm, sensible posts.

@Kaniska, @halupridol and @Juggernaut_the_Gangu are appropriate too.

I actually like @jamahir , he is the nicest Indian Muslim that has visited PDF. He gave us good insight about Delhi riots.

Thanks.

Also, he is not anti-Pakistani, unlike many Indians.

Well, I find it absurd that I have to hate Pakistan to be seen as a good Indian citizen. There are many internal problems of India to focus on. There is a young Indian woman by name Gurmehar Kaur who put the India-Pakistan issue in a better light than me. Please watch this vid of hers till the end.

---
And how could I forget @Indos, our Indonesian brother ??

@WebMaster

Last edited:
Hello all, we are looking to induct new moderators to control some of the reports that we are getting. We are looking for some mods who are level headed, mature, don't become aggressive and can take independent decisions to keep the flow of discussions going.

In the over all goal of maintaining PDF standards, we will also implement new rules and etiquette which should be self explanatory for everyone to follow. This will enable us to have discussions without insults and bring low quality posts down that often derail threads.

Feel free to nominate some names that you think in your experience would be good fit for mods role and will remain neutral in their decisions.
@Maarkhoor
@PakSword
@ghazi52
@Mrc
@BHarwana

Ohh yes, why I missed @masterchief_mirza He is very good too!
You missed me :angry:

Joe is a sensible man. He doesn't take an ultra-nationalist line which therefore allows him to make calm, sensible posts.

@Kaniska, @halupridol and @Juggernaut_the_Gangu are sensible too.

Thanks.

Well, I find it absurd that I have to hate Pakistan to be seen as a good Indian citizen. There are many internal problems of India to focus on. There is a young Indian woman by name Gurmehar Kaur who put the India-Pakistan issue in a better light than me. Please watch this vid of hers till the end.

---
And how could I forget @Indos, our Indonesian brother ??

@WebMaster
Seriously,,me :D
One thankless job is enough for me.

But I dont think there wud be dearth
of aspiring posters with time to spare.
Shudnt be too hard to find some,,,perhaps it wud be better to make a duty roster for all moderators with thr ascribed duty hours.
No point having half a dozen mods here at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom