What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe is a sensible man. He doesn't take an ultra-nationalist line which therefore allows him to make calm, sensible posts.

@Kaniska, @halupridol and @Juggernaut_the_Gangu are appropriate too.

Thanks.

Well, I find it absurd that I have to hate Pakistan to be seen as a good Indian citizen. There are many internal problems of India to focus on. There is a young Indian woman by name Gurmehar Kaur who put the India-Pakistan issue in a better light than me. Please watch this vid of hers till the end.

---
And how could I forget @Indos, our Indonesian brother ??

@WebMaster

Your countrymen are not represented well here. Sorry to say but any of those names would destroy our forum for good. It is just so hard to find a sensible Indian in these Modi days.

I have reported each of those names, I believe, for trying to further Hindutva and malign Pakistan. Somehow most Indians here just don't understand that PDF is a Pakistani forum, first and foremost.

You missed me :angry:
Fun khatam hojaega.. Don't want to make pdf a boring place.
:lol:
As a normal member, you have liberty. That's why I suggested some members to not become mods.

IIRC, @Joe Shearer and @jbgt90 were threatened by some Sanghis here some years ago.

I respect you brother, but lets be frank, not everyone is as open as you about their viewpoints and opinions.

Let's leave the topic of other Indians for now, and just move on. I don't want to dwell on it and meander the thread away from the important topic.

That because you're Muslim.

And never speak against Islam or Pakistan.

Your Indianness would be grudged, but tolerated as the lesser of two evils.

As a Parsi I'm probably one step between you and a Hindu.

Stating facts. Hope it does not make you feel uncomfortable. It shouldn't.
Hey Doc, how are you doing? Been a long time since I've seen you here. I missed your posts on some of the threads. Hope you will be able to contribute more on this forum as we shall have regular lockdowns(Corona effect)..

Yeah there were some , i caught two of them , lets say they are not using their hands any more :lol:

Joe gave me that inside story a bit, a cpl times. They didnt know what hornet nest they were poking in :rofl:.

God bless you good friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom