What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
(It makes me wonder though that such talents might become diluted if one has to spend a significant amount of time moderating rather then troll slaying.)
It does take time away from posting, but the thing is that if you’re an active poster in the forum, you’ll find yourself engaging in the more popular threads anyway and will have the opportunity to moderate on the threads you’re contributing to.

We definitely don’t want to reduce quality contributions from quality posters, so my suggestion to the admins and members interested in becoming mods is to allow them to be part time mods - let quality posters continue to contribute whilst performing moderating duties as a secondary role.

here we have a confession and good one too.. @masterchief_mirza has accepted the ThanklessJob of Modding... a couple of more to go...
Ah my dear fellow Magnus, if I expected "thanks" for anything these days, I would be certified insane and would need you to hold power of attorney over my end of life decisions.

It does take time away from posting, but the thing is that if you’re an active poster in the forum, you’ll find yourself engaging in the more popular threads anyway and will have the opportunity to moderate on the threads you’re contributing to.

We definitely don’t want to reduce quality contributions from quality posters, so my suggestion to the admins and members interested in becoming mods is to allow them to be part time mods - let quality posters continue to contribute whilst performing moderating duties as a secondary role.
Werewolves :lol::lol::lol:

@PakSword and @Signalian both are TT so they can now graduate to Moderation... but the other YoungPaks need a go at it as well... and if @HRK can carry the burden as well...then we shall have distribution of labour as well...
Sir ji, I can't take the responsibility. Even after becoming TTA, it's becoming hard for me to not troll.

The following attributes are required in a new mod (Pakistani):

1 - Balanced person
2 - Doesn't get inflamed when responding to criticism and doesn't ban people when people criticize him
3 - Doesn't hurt anyone's religion
4 - Respects all the languages and people of Pakistan, whether they are pakhtoon, punjabi, saraiki, sindhi, urdu speaking, baluchi etc.
5 - Doesn't consider himself more intelligent and knowledgeable than the founders of the concept of Pakistan, including Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Allama Muhammad Iqbal, Liaquat Ali Khan etc and doesn't hold dear those people who opposed the idea of Pakistan
6 - Doesn't consider himself more intelligent and knowledgeable than the people in charge (such as COAS, CAS, CNS etc)
7 - Doesn't favor anyone on PDF when it comes to application of rules
8 - Doesn't insult Muslim Aslaaf
9 - Doesn't put interests of other countries above Pakistan
10 - Doesn't tolerate racism against any Pakistani community

For international sections' mods, we can decide the qualities later.

Sadly, I fail on more than 50% of the criteria..

His status says "burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fk u very much."
Loll... I also saw that after suggesting him.. but he is a nice fellow.. by the way, that one sentence is also without any partiality..

That would be a great move to alienate the majority of Pakistani posters and bring in a larger Indian audience.:rofl:

Worry not!

As @jaibi knows, I am not likely to return to active participation anytime soon, being perfectly content to watch, as a guest, PDF's entirely predictably glide along the trajectory created by the decisions of its management - as is their right, of course. :D

However, I will continue to wish you all well in implementing your chosen agenda as best as possible.

I would request for:

1. @Mangus Ortus Novem - mature person who can handle issues with calm tenacity !
2. @Gryphon - has been on some PDF title (cant remember), so knows ins and outs.
3. @Tipu7 - been on PDF for a while and is level headed.
4. @PakSword - TTA, knows his stuff, i can vouch he will be an excellent Mod.

I would request for:

1. @Mangus Ortus Novem - mature person who can handle issues with calm tenacity !
2. @Gryphon - has been on some PDF title (cant remember), so knows ins and outs.
3. @Tipu7 - been on PDF for a while and is level headed.
4. @PakSword - TTA, knows his stuff, i can vouch he will be an excellent Mod.
Thanks man, so nice of you to suggest me.. but I have already excused..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom