What's new

Suggestions for Iranian section

Is it possible to deny acces to users of a certain country so they can't enter the iranian section?

val.gif

Well I have one suggestion ,why not merge all of SOHEIL artworks and make it sticky so one can easily find them instead of having to look through hundreds of threads spanned up to several years ago .

Can we ban Persiangodking from making retarded usernames like Persianaryanmasterrace!?

wtf kind of name is that? lol

Persian aryan master race? Seriously dude? wow.

Happy Norooz to all,

Thank you Serpentine for the inquiry.

There are many of us who are quite busy. If I see an interesting article that I think would be good to read for other members then I should be able to just post it. (I'd appreciate others do the same as well) I don't have time to write an executive summary. I think the person who'd like to be informed should invest the time to read the article. He/She should not expect the informant to streamline it for him/her.

I also agree that some of the threads can be merged together and some of them are redundant. for example there are duplicated posts on SAMs and Missiles thread and Iran Naval thread.
You're making a ridiculous assumption here. You're assuming the reader has a 6th sense and knows what the article is about. Even if the reader invests a little time and reads the opening paragraph, he/she will quickly lose interest. But if the original poster writes a quick summary about what the article is about and why it matters, then there is a MUCH higher chance that people will read it.

Most forums ban members for putting articles up without a brief summary and also for copy/pasting entire articles. The reader has to have some motivation to invest the time to try and understand what the article is trying to tell him/her. Even if the thread doesn't die and it actually survives, it ends up becoming a troll fest b/c 99% of the posters didn't bother reading the article. Most will end up commenting on the thread's title.

@Serpentine

1.Should not be sticky:
Iran nuclear deal reached
Iranian Hall of Fame
Iran Economy - News & Updates

2.Should be Sticky:
some new threads need to be made, and become sticky, like separate threads for air force, Navy, and army.

3. No threads need to be merged

3-Defining proper categories for military topics (like a thread specifically for UAVs/missiles/guns/ heavy weapons/air force/space agency and etc).
4. You can change the names of some of the existing threads to more general titles for this purpose. For example,
Iran's Kavoshgar Missions to Space Program of Iran
History oF UAVs in Iran to Iranian made UAVs
rest of the mentioned threads, like air force, Navy, and army need to be made.

2-there should be a thread for the future projects such as bavar-373 and Qahar.

Edit for the number 2 suggestion: there should be a thread for future projects and rumors could be issued, there. Those who believe can enjoy the thread and share their opinion whereas the other group can simply ignore the whole thread.only one thread is enough for all the rumors regarding all future projects.only one!

in the rest of the section, people only should bring up facts about military related issues.

A good suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom