What's new

Suggestions for Iranian section

Please don't merge my Shahed-129 thread :(

And kavoshgar missions should not merge with other threads !

But a name change needed : Iran's manned space program !

but if non-Iranians also have good suggestions, it would be very welcome.

I want to change/rearrange/clean this section to become a more organized one.
Please leave your suggestions mainly about:
1- Which threads should/should not be sticky.
Since this is a defence site, only defence related threads should be sticky.

About sticky threads....

-Iranian Navy
-Iranian Airforce <<< These are must....

Sticky threads should contain information (not just pics, or youtube videos) with supplementary pics..policy against trolling in the should be very tough.. Messages like, one liners, off-topic posts, memes, cheesy emoticons shouldn't be allowed.

That's wrong in so many ways.

one-does-not-simply-funny-google-meme-picture.jpg
Lol what did i wrote? :D

I am not an active user to suggest any rearrangement but as far as dear @Serpentine tagged me I think it's not appropriate to remain silent, I have read given suggestions so far some of them are practical and really needed to be implemented and some are not for example what dear @kollang suggested is not a bad idea, but I disagree to delete current thread "Made in Iran" you simply could create a new one just for "Civilian Products" , second and third suggestions are perfect but what about IRGC I mean if there will be a thread for each force then why not Sepah but it would be a mess (too many threads) maybe we should have just 6 sticky threads in total Air force, Air defense, Army, Navy , Space and IRGC....

My own suggestion is if there was a way to add a list to the first post of every thread it would be great, surly a thread about IRIAF or similar threads is promising but as far as there are load of pages a list about the content of threads could be handy ..

So guys, thanks for suggestions. Here are new sticky threads:

-Iranian UAVs (all related uav threads will be merged in to History of Iranian UAVs thread created by dear @The SiLent crY)
-Iranian missile programs
-Iranian air force
-Iranian navy (equipment/descriptions and general news)
-Iranian ground forces (equipment/descriptions and general news)
-Air Defense Systems
-Iranian space program
-Shahed-129 UAV (News and Discussions)

Following thread will not be sticky anymore:

-Iran sports thread
-Iranian music,movies

What do you say about Iran-Iraq war picture gallery? I will leave that choice to you guys.

@SOHEIL

I think one thread for space program is enough. All discussions will be added to your Kavoshgar thread.

Made in Iran thread will be left as it is, but from now on, only non-military products should be posted in that thread.

Please leave your suggestions again about sticky threads and if you think any other thread should be sticky, let me know. Then we will finalize the list and implement it.

@SOHEIL @kollang @rahi2357 @ResurgentIran @rmi5 @haman10 @Daneshmand @JEskandari @raptor22 @bozorgmehr @Abii @Surenas @The SiLent crY @Arminkh @yavar @The Last of us @Gold Eagle @behnam @Shahryar Hedayati @Aspahbod @Militant Atheist @New

بعد از رونمایی برای باور و قاهر تاپیک جدا خواهیم داشت (فارسی نوشتم تا ترول ها شروع نکنن

I agree with what most of the members are suggesting . I think Iran - Iraq war picture gallery can remain sticky as its an important part of our history many people know nothing about in this forum , The thread needs some cleaning maybe but its good and has had around 130k viewers .

Its up to you dear @Serpentine and I respect whatever you decide .

Back
Top Bottom