What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

LOL.

That is why the Code, remember?

Yes, but I was OK with not using the word 'Sanghi" even though I violated it a few times. I might have eventually learned to control that habit.

I am not OK with respecting all of India's sacred cows. First of all, as a Singaporean citizen, I am not required to. Secondly, they don't deserve the kind of respect you guys give them.

What's point of erecting a barrier around us if we have dug tunnels under it?
I rest my case :hitwall:

And I have zero respect for a person who slanders Abhinandan.

Give me one reason why Abhi-none-done deserves any respect. Maar kha kay wapis aa gaya :woot: and he gets a medal for that. Only possible in India which celebrates mediocrity.

In US or China, they'd have demoted him and he would have himself out of shame, opted for retirement. But in India, he will now get to fly the "Ra-fails" :cheesy:

No consequences in India for bad performance.

First of all, as a Singaporean citizen,

What makes you think an Indian citizen has to respect them?

I have my views about the Indian military, and I am an Indian citizen. One only has to remember that I have the identical respect for Pakistani military personnel to understand the absurdity of your proposition.

That respect for professional soldiers extends to the Laotian and the Bosniak military too.

I have my views about the Indian military, and I am an Indian citizen. One only has to remember that I have the identical respect for Pakistani military personnel to understand the absurdity of your proposition.

That respect for professional soldiers extends to the Laotian and the Bosniak military too.

That's your view. I am of the view that all armed forces should be mocked and jeered. Many are entitled pricks. Some of them die and the news media claims they became martyrs...I really like to cheer when that happens.

Having said this, I am on a Pakistan Defence Forum so I will not say one bad word against Pakistani military. That's because I want to be seen as a good guest on their forum. It would have been the same on an Indian Defence forum, but I will not register there for other reasons.

Give me one reason why Abhi-none-done deserves any respect. Maar kha kay wapis aa gaya :woot: and he gets a medal for that. Only possible in India which celebrates mediocrity.

In US or China, they'd have demoted him and he would have out of shame, opted for retirement. But in India, he will now get to fly the "Ra-fails" :cheesy:

No consequences in India for bad performance.
Didn't you notice that I called you a clown (which means I don't take you seriously):crazy:

Anyway, I'm not going fall down to the gutter level which you love to live in so you are not going to get too many replies from me:-).

Will start the Mizo one now hopefully can complete Manipur too. Will send it to you here.

May I answer?

He was assaulted by a mob. Do you count that as a personal failing? What would you have done in that situation? Do you remember Ajay Ahuja?

For the medal, people get medals for being in a theatre of war. Does that make every soldier, sailor or airman in that theatre 'mediocre'?

Lastly, how do you come to the singularly stupid assertion about his mediocrity? Did he fail an exam? How would you, in a plane forty years obsolete, facing missiles that outrange yours, have demonstrated your cleverness? By diving for the airfield and staying there until the all-clear?

Back
Top Bottom