What's new

Suggested duties for Indian members of this forum

You have my vote. Though not being able to call a Sanghi a Sanghi is a sore point with me.

Think of how it tore me up inside even to write that recommendation!

Look on the bright side. They don't get to call you a "Jihadi" anymore either. Everyone wins. See, Big Bad Joe has thought for everyone!

Huh! The things one does for one's country.....:(o_O

Count me in please!

Oh, Shit!

Apologies, man. Kick me.

I don't think so, your lawyer brain has covered all tracts here.

LOLOL.

@saiyan0321 must be having a mild heart-attack somewhere, reading this.

I need to fire my Delhi-based lawyer who was supposed to come with suggestions on these points. He only knows how to count money, can't think straight anymore.

Ask him if he needs a clerk. I could do with the money.

LOLOL.

LOL, you should replace him. He should be your clerk.

LOLOL.

Why don't you fight the human rights cases for Amnesty International? They pay you well. But it carries many risks in India, especially from BJP goons.

LOL, you should replace him. He should be your clerk.

Why don't you fight the human rights cases for Amnesty International? They pay you well. But it carries many risks in India, especially from BJP goons.

Too risky.

If you want serious legal talent at affordable fees, you already have seen a glimpse of the right candidate, and his forensic skills. His drafting is excellent; he will be able to cope with Singapore's adherence to Anglo-Saxon law, I think, without any problem.

At the extreme high end, there is always Tony.

I'll try to follow the suggestions.

1. @Krptonite
  2. @The_Showstopper
  3. @jbgt90
  4. @TheGreatMaratha
  5. @Mad Scientist 2.0
  6. @xeuss
  7. @Dustom999
  8. @Syama Ayas
  9. @Joe Shearer
  10. @Shantanu_Left
@KhanBaba2

I am incorporating your post as a suggestion, but not as a post confirming subscription. Hope that's right.

Last edited:
The code ..

1) We will not...

Seeing as I am already compliant+

feel no need to adapt this primitive code for myself.

things are pretty damn skewed (and not in our favour) here, even when it comes to rational not trolly discussions.. figured it out through fumbling, falling.. and being treated very unfairly here.

here's my tips:

stay away from topics that they are super sensitive and insecure about.. don't poke that nest.

grow thick skin

don't lose your situational awareness

ignore the flies, don't try and swat or spray them away (for here, we are shit)

limit yourself to topics that interest you and keep your inputs productive and interesting

there's a lot of good people on that side with a lot of the same interests too, hopefully everyone can start making a small effort to be more tactful in how they interact with others and everyone benefits..

Seeing as I am already compliant+

feel no need to adapt this primitive code for myself.

things are pretty damn skewed (and not in our favour) here, even when it comes to rational not trolly discussions.. figured it out through fumbling, falling.. and being treated very unfairly here.

here's my tips:

stay away from topics that they are super sensitive and insecure about.. don't poke that nest.

grow thick skin

don't lose your situational awareness

ignore the flies, don't try and swat or spray them away (for here, we are shit)

limit yourself to topics that interest you and keep your inputs productive and interesting

there's a lot of good people on that side with a lot of the same interests too, hopefully everyone can start making a small effort to be more tactful in how they interact with others and everyone benefits..

Thank you for the inputs.

I am incorporating your post as a suggestion, but not as a post confirming subscription. Hope that's right.
Yep, because inspite of all the optimism, all these points are very difficult to follow and I don't like to give promises that I can't hold. Just take a look at how Shantanu replied to me on the other thread. He was the 1st guy who took the oath lol.

Point 9 is going to be difficult. But I will be trying. The rest I hope I have already been following.

Yep, because inspite of all the optimism, all these points are very difficult to follow and I don't like to give promises that I can't hold. Just take a look at how Shantanu replied to me on the other thread. He was the 1st guy who took the oath lol.

That's his sense of humour, and that is a distinct, different person from the person making the post. The code is still not on, it is a draft under discussion. He has just called us all libtards; what about that? :D

That's his sense of humour, and that is a distinct, different person from the person making the post. The code is still not on, it is a draft under discussion. He has just called us all libtards; what about that? :D
That's why this code doesn't have a lot of chance of working. People have different views of sense of humor. Some people take it lightly, some don't. How will you define the threshold? I too sometimes say things that I personally don't find offending but nevertheless, they sometimes offend other people.

Also, he made that libtard post after the post in the other thread to tone it down. That's just so obvious.

Back
Top Bottom