What's new

Sufiyana Convention by MQM

Finally Bhai saab has realized that in order to get shughali people of Lahore he need to arrange some Shughal bazi and not his Telephonic Khitab, nonetheless its a good idea

Chal be lecture baad main jhardeen :D

My way is quirky, but harmless. People talk shit all the time, you're supposed to develop a thick skin. i dont know my IQ, never took a test so you just might be right.

i don't think so, when you used a B word against a lady, it was very in bad taste you can ask from @LoveIcon or @Armstrong or @Azlan Haider anybody else, im sure they will agree with me

anyways

ciao

impressive crowd ... hard for me to believe that MQM managed to bring so much crowd there in Lahore ...

Finally Bhai saab has realized that in order to get shughali people of Lahore he need to arrange some Shughal bazi and not his Telephonic Khitab, nonetheless its a good idea

my friend what MQM is doing is ten times above your thought process

what MQM is doing is fighting an ideological battle

when talibans fought this battle they started winning, since MQM has adopted this strategy, MQM is winning, you can clearly see MQM is winning even in Lahore :azn:

soon you will see a front lead by MQM which will unite all religious and political factions into one united banner and it will be pointed against you know who, and the second they know MQM would have pulled the trigger

it would be taliban's islam (PTI, PMLN, JI etc) against the islam united under MQM's banner, since Pakistan is ideologically islamic state, the battle is all about this

PTI JI and PMLN have known they have made a bad choice is negotiating with talibans, they will soon become enemy of the state when the islam standing behind MQM will challenge taliban's islam

excluding few mullahs(jaahil unemployed taliban supporters), all the maulvis(well learned religious scholars), even the deobandis are now with MQM, you can ask anybody

impressive crowd ... hard for me to believe that MQM managed to bring so much crowd there in Lahore ...

why fight and keep defending something which you know can't be defended, or at least the thought process of common pakistanis today, play with something you are strong at, and crowd will follow

Last edited:
my friend what MQM is doing is ten times above your thought process

what MQM is doing is fighting an ideological battle

when talibans fought this battle they started winning, since MQM has adopted this strategy, MQM is winning, you can clearly see MQM is winning even in Lahore :azn:

soon you will see a front lead by MQM which will unite all religious and political factions into one united banner and it will be pointed against you know who, and the second they know MQM would have pulled the trigger

It may be 100 times above my thought process, its a blessing that our thought process dont meet anywhere in this universe otherwise i would find myself in a bori. Just tell me what criteria you used to come to this conclusion of MQM winning in Lahore.
After the must mela is over just ask Bhai saab for Telephonic Khitab and we will see the wining shot when everyone leaves.

It may be 100 times above my thought process, its a blessing that our thought process dont meet anywhere in this universe otherwise i would find myself in a bori. Just tell me what criteria you used to come to this conclusion of MQM winning in Lahore.
After the must mela is over just ask Bhai saab for Telephonic Khitab and we will see the wining shot when everyone leaves.

when MQM took stance against talibans and when MQM on one side and the rest on the other, MQM started winning, you can even feel in the air, MQM has the top hand now, PTI, JI, PMLN, all the right wing forces have gone into hiding, they have become unpopular, its very sad since, they were the once who have popular support not the left wingers

MQM is using this opportunity to cash on as much as it can, in my opinion, it will keep cashing on, till noonies decide to do operation against TTP, but i don't think it will happen even if they operate it will be mqm victory of its stance

MQM is clear and realised it, MQM is always good in predicting the future outcome, it predicts the future and stands by its decisions, thats where MQM is very good at

MQM is taking all islamic factions on its side, and its trying to win the islamic vote bank, soon even JI, JUIF etc vote bank will fall under MQM, PTI and PMLN will be left to collect scraps because they only depend on bradari, feudal, family, burger, elite, capitalist, industrialist vote bank

i never differentiated PMLN from PTI they are basically the same, they are just egoistic, they should join together and form one party, two princes who hate each other, can't compromise because of their dreams about the throne

Last edited:
when MQM took stance against talibans and when MQM on one side and the rest on the other, MQM started winning, you can even feel in the air, MQM has the top hand now, PTI, JI, PMLN, all the right wing forces have gone into hiding, they have become unpopular, its very sad since, they were the once who have popular support not the left wingers

MQM is using this opportunity to cash on as much as it can, in my opinion, it will keep cashing on, till noonies decide to do operation against TTP, but i don't think it will happen even if they operate it will be mqm victory of its stance

MQM is clear and realised it, MQM is always good in predicting the future outcome, it predicts the future and stands by its decisions, thats where MQM is very good at

MQM is taking all islamic factions on its side, and its trying to win the islamic vote bank, soon even JI, JUIF etc vote bank will fall under MQM, PTI and PMLN will be left to collect scraps because they only depend on bradari, feudal, family, burger, elite, capitalist, industrialist vote bank

i never differentiated PMLN from PTI they are basically the same, they are just egoistic, they should join together and form one party, two princes who hate each other, can't compromise because of their dreams about the throne

Congradulations on your clean sweep in the next election.

Why??? I would have surely went there if i was in Lahore.
punjab & punjabis are more intellectuls then any one else, thier participation in any form of event , which can unite pakistani nation at any level is the need of hour?
those who think, that punjabis are standing behind TTp & its terrorism , they are really in a grip of fear that, from no where MQM has pickup the pakistani flag & is doing great job, planning & organizing the events which can unite us, despite bieng facing real & clear dangers?
but , i think as a leader ALTAF has made wise choice, by standing with pakistan?

Congradulations on your clean sweep in the next election.
its not about winning or lossing elections?
its about saving pakistan, & its peoples with unity among themeelves?
its been really , amazing to see once been described as anti/punjabis doing great job uniting pakistanis , specially punjabis under pakistan flag?
it doesnt matters, how altaf looks like, what he was, but what matters most, is he is only one standing besides pakarmy!

Last edited:
punjab & punjabis are more intellectuls then any one else, thier participation in any form of event , which can unite pakistani nation at any level is the need of hour?
those who think, that punjabis are standing behind TTp & its terrorism , they are really in a grip of fear that, from no where MQM has pickup the pakistani flag & is doing great job, planning & organizing the events which can unite us, despite bieng facing real & clear dangers?
but , i think as a leader ALTAF has made wise choice, by standing with pakistan?

its not about winning or lossing elections?
its about saving pakistan, & its peoples with unity among themeelves?
its been really , amazing to see once been described as anti/punjabis doing great job uniting pakistanis , specially punjabis under pakistan flag?
it doesnt matters, how altaf looks like, what he was, but what matters most, is he is only one standing besides pakarmy!

Unless and until Altaf repents himself I have no respect for him even if he brings heaven on earth. Right now he is only concerned about saving his *** and he is showing UK how popular he is in Pakistan. he is doing one Jalsa or another in Karachi every week and now in Lahore a Sufi Jalsa...If you know people of Lahore they will come to a shughal Jalsa even if Devil call for it himself.

Unless and until Altaf repents himself I have no respect for him even if he brings heaven on earth. Right now he is only concerned about saving his *** and he is showing UK how popular he is in Pakistan. he is doing one Jalsa or another in Karachi every week and now in Lahore a Sufi Jalsa...If you know people of Lahore they will come to a shughal Jalsa even if Devil call for it himself.
doesnt matters, what he has done, he come or not, but if he can unite the nation any how, all sins been cleared?
its been, a great event despite, all of so called TTp supportive political parties, bieng affraid, speachless & dejected that, punjabi peoples went in to that event, to show that they are all united against voilent brand of islam, under the patren of TTp.

DSC04587_zps765141dc.jpg

DSC04252_zpsa21b1a73.jpg

DSC04251_zps7ed78521.jpg

DSC04253_zpsb2ddd2d4.jpg

DSC04355_zps1192477a.jpg

DSC04354_zpse0237775.jpg

BiSHNC9CAAAKcdr.jpg

Narrated `Aisha and `Abdullah bin `Abbas: was about to breathe his last, he drew his sheet(Khamisa) upon his face and when he felt uneasy(short of breath), he uncovered his face and said in that very state, "May Allah curse those Jews and Christians who built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets." By that Prophet intended to warn his own people, Muslims, of imitating what those had done. Aisha added, "Had it not been for that (statement of the Prophet ) his grave would have been made conspicuous. But he was afraid that it might be taken as a place for worship. (Another Hadees added) Prophet said, "Beware of those who preceded you and used to take the graves of their prophets and righteous men (sufi-saints) as places of worship, but you must not take graves as mosques; I forbid you to do that".
Sahih Muslim 532, In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 28, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1083
Sahih al-Bukhari 435, 436, In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 85, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 427
Sahih Muslim 531, In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 27, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1082
Sahih al-Bukhari 4441, In-book reference : Book 64, Hadith 462, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 5, Book 59, Hadith 725
Sahih al-Bukhari 3453, 3454,,In-book reference : Book 60, Hadith 121USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 660
Sahih al-Bukhari 5815, 5816, In-book reference : Book 77, Hadith 33, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 72, Hadith 706
Sunan an-Nasa'i 703, In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 16, English translation : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 704

Narrated `Aisha: Um Salama told Allah's Messenger about a church which she had seen in Ethiopia and which was called Mariya. She told him about the pictures which she had seen in it. Allah's Messenger said, "If any righteous pious man(saint) dies amongst them, they would build a place of worship at his grave and decorate it with pictures in it; they are the worst creatures in the sight of Allah on the day of resurrection."
Sahih Muslim 528 a, In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 21, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1076
Sahih al-Bukhari 434, In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 84, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 426
Sahih al-Bukhari 3873, In-book reference : Book 63, Hadith 99, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 213

Narrated Abu Marthad al-Ghanawi : The Messenger of Allah as saying: Do not sit on the graves, and do not pray facing them.
Sunan Abi Dawud 3229, In-book reference : Book 21, Hadith 141, English translation : Book 20, Hadith 3223
Sahih Muslim 972 a, In-book reference : Book 11, Hadith 126, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 2121
Sunan an-Nasa'i 760, In-book reference : Book 9, Hadith 19, English translation : Vol. 1, Book 9, Hadith 761

i only believe in quran and not others

Who brought you the Quran??? Mr.Pervaiz of the "Quran-Only" group??? And does Quran tell you to do the opposite of what Muhammad-Rusool-ALLAH said in above ahadees??? Bring your evidence from Quran then...

Quran:4:59:and if you have a dispute concerning any matter, refer it to Allah and the messenger if you are (in truth) believers in Allah and the Last Day. That is better and more seemly in the end.

Q:18:57-58
اور اس سے ظالم کون جس کو اس کے پروردگار کے کلام سے سمجھایا گیا تو اُس نے اس سے منہ پھیر لیا۔

Quran:30:52:-
بے شک تو مردوں کو نہیں سنا سکتا

Q:30:52:So verily you cannot make the dead to hear.

Quran:35:22:-
اور زندے اور مردے برابر نہیں ہیں بے شک الله سناتا ہے جسے چاہے اور آپ انہیں سنانے والے نہیں جو قبروں میں ہیں

Q:35:22:but you cannot make those to hear who are (buried) in graves.

Q:10:18: They worship things beside GOD that possess no power to harm them or benefit them, and they say, "These are our intercessors with GOD!" (شُفَعَـٰٓؤُنَا=Shifaa'At=Waseelaa Banana=سفارشی=وسیلہ) Say, "Are you informing GOD of something He does not know in the heavens or the earth?" Beyond is He(Pure is He) and high exalted above all that ye associate (with Him)!.

Q:35:13-15: If you invoke (or call upon) them, they hear not your call; and if (in case) they were to hear, they could not grant it (your request) to you.

Quran:18:102:پھر کافر کیا خیال کرتے ہیں کہ میرے سوا میرےبندوں کو اپنا کارساز(وحاجت روا) بنا لیں گے بے شک ہم نے کافروں کے لیے دوزخ کو مہمانی بنایا

Q:4:116:Lo! Allah pardons not shirk against Him. He pardons all save that shirk to whom He will. Whoso does shirk unto Allah hath wandered far astray.
"خدا اس کے گناہ کو نہیں بخشے گا کہ کسی کو اس کا شریک بنایا جائے اور اس کے سوا (اور گناہ) جس کو چاہیے گا بخش دے گا"

Quran:9:113:-
-
پیغمبر کو اور دوسرے مسلمانوں کو جائز نہیں کہ مشرکین کے لئے مغفرت کی دعا مانگیں اگر چہ رشتہ دار ہی (کیوں نہ) ہوں اس امر کے ظاہر ہوجانے کے بعد کہ یہ لوگ دوزخی ہیں
Narrated Abu Hurairah:The Messenger of Allah visited his mother's grave and wept and cause those around him to weep. The Messenger of Allah then said: I asked my Lord's permission to pray for forgiveness for her, but I was not allowed. I then asked His permission to visit her grave, and I was allowed. So visit graves, for they make one mindful of death.
Sunan Abi Dawud 3234,,, In-book reference :Book 21, Hadith 146,,, English translation:Book 20, Hadith 3228.

who is worshipping any saint here?who said sufism is a kaafir non muslim thing?, the real islam has always been spread by sufis
Who said you are worshiping saints? Who said sufism is kufr? Hadees are about making masjids on graves. Does Quran tell you to make masjids at the graves of saints??? So what if sufis preached islam, did sufis also tell you to make their graves into mosques??? Guidance comes from ALLAH...

..and didn’t study Sufism ..Sahih Bukhari volume 1, hadith 47....Sufism has been taught and understood as an Islamic discipline..

So where did sufis preach making of masjids on their graves.???
Where did any sufi preach that you should make them "intercessors" "کارساز"شفّاعت سفارشی=وسیلہ after they have passed away??? Give me reference from writings of famous sufi buzurgs???

What is in these Ahadees that you quoted that goes against my post??? Point out specifically instead of a senseless copy-paste "چهاپا".

Last edited:
Narrated `Aisha and `Abdullah bin `Abbas: was about to breathe his last, he drew his sheet(Khamisa) upon his face and when he felt uneasy(short of breath), he uncovered his face and said in that very state, "May Allah curse those Jews and Christians who built the places of worship at the graves of their Prophets." By that Prophet intended to warn his own people, Muslims of imitating what those had done. Aisha added, "Had it not been for that (statement of the Prophet ) his grave would have been made conspicuous. But he was afraid that it might be taken as a place for worship. (Another Hadees added:)Prophet said, "Beware of those who preceded you and used to take the graves of their prophets and righteous men as places of worship, but you must not take graves as mosques; I forbid you to do that".
Sahih Muslim 532, In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 28, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1083
Sahih al-Bukhari 435, 436, In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 85, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 427
Sahih Muslim 531, In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 27, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1082
Sahih al-Bukhari 4441, In-book reference : Book 64, Hadith 462, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 5, Book 59, Hadith 725
Sahih al-Bukhari 3453, 3454,,In-book reference : Book 60, Hadith 121USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 660
Sahih al-Bukhari 5815, 5816, In-book reference : Book 77, Hadith 33, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 72, Hadith 706
Sunan an-Nasa'i 703, In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 16, English translation : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 704

Narrated `Aisha: Um Salama told Allah's Messenger about a church which she had seen in Ethiopia and which was called Mariya. She told him about the pictures which she had seen in it. Allah's Messenger said, "If any righteous pious man(saint) dies amongst them, they would build a place of worship at his grave and decorate it with pictures in it; they are the worst creatures in the sight of Allah on the day of resurrection."
Sahih Muslim 528 a, In-book reference : Book 5, Hadith 21, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1076
Sahih al-Bukhari 434, In-book reference : Book 8, Hadith 84, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 8, Hadith 426
Sahih al-Bukhari 3873, In-book reference : Book 63, Hadith 99, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 5, Book 58, Hadith 213

Narrated Abu Marthad al-Ghanawi : The Messenger of Allah as saying: Do not sit on the graves, and do not pray facing them.
Sunan Abi Dawud 3229, In-book reference : Book 21, Hadith 141, English translation : Book 20, Hadith 3223
Sahih Muslim 972 a, In-book reference : Book 11, Hadith 126, USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 2121
Sunan an-Nasa'i 760, In-book reference : Book 9, Hadith 19, English translation : Vol. 1, Book 9, Hadith 761

who is worshipping any saint here?

i don't believe in hadis too much because they are susceptible to be corrupted

we should follow the messages the saints left us, for example bulleh shah

BiSxrzQIgAI9kjw.jpg

BiRJNMZCMAAm1LF.jpg

Who brought you the Quran??? Mr.Pervaiz of the "Quran-Only" group???

And does Quran tell you to do the opposite of what Muhammad-Rusool-ALLAH said in above ahadees???

who said sufism is a kaafir non muslim thing?, the real islam has always been spread by sufis

its sufism which has always given message of peace, harmony, love etc, its the other stricter by the rules/principles people who have created anarchy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom