What's new

Sufiyana Convention by MQM

BiSSg6KCMAAmbpy.jpg:large

BiSH_Z5IAAA4MZ8.jpg:large

BiSHCgeIgAAeyuv.jpg:large

BiSEXmeCIAAQMoq.jpg:large

Every self respecting Punjabi respects Sufiya e Ikram !! And it was never about politics . Kabhi dibbay se bahir bhi sauch liya kero butt sahib ;) . This sufiyana convention by MQM was a great success and I am a eye witness to that :agree:

es kashmiri pandit ku etnay arsay say Punjab main rakha howa, harkatain abhi bhi brahmanoon wali hain

Every self respecting Punjabi respects Sufiya e Ikram !! And it was never about politics . Kabhi dibbay se bahir bhi sauch liya kero butt sahib ;) . This sufiyana convention by MQM was a great success and I am a eye witness to that :agree:

It had nothing to do with Sufiy-e-Ikram & everything to do with Politics & getting a handful of people, judging by the photographs, is hardly a success - We got a few thousand people at PTI's Dharna at Mall & Defense on the first day without breaking a sweat !

How can any Punjabi go to a convention that has nothing to do with invoking the Sufi Spirit of Punjab & yet everything to do with squeezing out Political Mileage from such acts, being organized by a Party & its Quaid who don't go a few months without cracking something at the Punjabi ?

To enjoy the music....

It had nothing to do with Sufiy-e-Ikram & everything to do with Politics & getting a handful of people, judging by the photographs, is hardly a success - We got a few thousand people at PTI's Dharna at Mall & Defense on the first day without breaking a sweat !

TTP sympathizer PTI kahan se a gai beech mein ?? bhai hamara to maqsad hi yah hai k TTP aur us k hamiyon ki mukhalifat ki jay jinhon ne Islam ko badnam ker k rakh diya hy !!

Aur bhai I spent 7 hours there , I do not need photographs to "judge" :agree:

TTP sympathizer PTI kahan se a gai beech mein ?? bhai hamara to maqsad hi yah hai k TTP aur us k hamiyon ki mukhalifat ki jay jinhon ne Islam ko badnam ker k rakh diya hy !!

Aur bhai I spent 7 hours there , I do not need photographs to "judge" :agree:

I mentioned PTI on the basis of the 'number of people' who evidently came - Not a lot in a City of 10 million People considering quite a few, like the last Dharna, would be from Karachi & Hyderabad - Even including them they don't seem more than a few thousand.....my guess is 5-6,000 at most !

Isss seh ziyadaa tou shahid Strings keh concert pe loggg hoteiiii hain !

Butt sahib, from pictures it looks like they called well know people, it's always good to hear them live.

Udhar bhii Live hotaa haiii with ghazals of Faiz & Iqbal too ! :kiss3:

Purrr aaap nei janaa haii tou chaleiii jainnn.....apneiii @Azlan Haider Bhai tou free khaneiii keh chakar mein anjaaan shahidyooon mein bhi ghusss jateiii haiin tou yeh tou phir eik takreeb thiii ! :whistle:

Isss seh ziyadaa tou shahid Strings keh concert pe loggg hoteiiii hain !

Han yar , agar yahi singers kisi concert mein hotay tou sab lahori 1500 ka ticket le ker pahunchay hotay wahan ;)

Sayasat se hat ker saucho bhai , PTI vs MQM ko side pe rkh kr

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom