DSC04107_zps42825e09.jpg

DSC04054_zps2fffa6a7.jpg

DSC04071_zps7aa96b6e.jpg

DSC04073_zps4dad1648.jpg

DSC04030_zpsead1f2aa.jpg

DSC04034_zpsc847e58b.jpg

DSC05392_zpse0cc4008.jpg

DSC05387_zps756d36b9.jpg

Han yar , agar yahi singers kisi concert mein hotay tou sab lahori 1500 ka ticket le ker pahunchay hotay wahan ;)

Sayasat se hat ker saucho bhai , PTI vs MQM ko side pe rkh kr

Tou yahan bhi tou siyaasat hiii hoiii haiii ! :lol:

This is as much about invoking the Sufi spirit of Punjab as the Sindh Festival was about invoking Sindhi Culture - Subbb siyasat ke naam pei dramaa thaaa !

in the end, i would like to thank the warm hearted Lahoris for their hospitality and welcome

farooq bhai with youth parliament
BiNQG5qIIAAPSUC.jpg:large

MQM MNAs working like common workers
BiNLWz8CMAA2SCq.jpg:large

MQM MNAs working like common workers
BiMfCBgIEAAIY3m.jpg:large

BiMcjtTIQAA97Fw.jpg:large

BiMXDdoIMAAQAdj.jpg:large

BiMWT7GIQAAitu6.jpg:large

BiHvUMyIEAAm8a2.jpg:large

BiDvYnLIQAA1a82.jpg:large

at data darbar

BiDvQx6IYAA0NIt.jpg:large

thank you punjabi brothers and sisters esp Lahoriites for making this memorable i have already began missing very good memories of Lahore and its warm heartedness

there are too much distances between us, its all because of politics, i hope in future we are united and one and not let politics divide us all as Pakistanis

thank you punjabi brothers and sisters esp Lahoriites for making this memorable i have already began missing very good memories of Lahore and its warm heartedness

there are too much distances between us, its all because of politics, i hope in future we are united and one and not let politics divide us all as Pakistanis

Lahoris and Punjabis are very friendly. Khi is full of rude people :P But Khi has a lot of nice places. BC no loadshedding hum lahore main 12 ghante loadshedding se pigul jate hain :(

I being lived in KHI and LHE can give my expert opinion. Karachi got low quality babes. Open minded though :p:

we as Pakistanis should stop being wannabes and appreciate the goods we have in ourselves, our culture, our roots, our tradition, it is much more relaxing and natural, for example the sufi tradition, who knew that Pakistan has such rich sufi heritage,i mean i know but most of pakistanis don't know or have forgotten i felt so much spiritual and relaxed, it has been forgotten, it needs to be revived, it is better than any thing taliban can offer

when we go into our roots and stop being wannabe, we will bring change for good

the day we get rid of this mind set we will defeat talibans and this extremism

please stop toying with islam, open your mind, and please forgod sake tolerate each other, its our extremism we have started hating each other through ethnicity, sect, religion etc?

we need to start accepting things, ideas, stop being so narrow minded

we are so diverse, if we start killing each other because our beard is longer than his, or she is hindu needs to be forcefully converted, or he is kalash tribe and needs to be either converted or wajib ul qatal or if he practices sufism and we give fawah than its wajib ul qatal

come one guys we need to be accomodating and tolerant, this will not go for long

Last edited:
Lahoris and Punjabis are very friendly. Khi is full of rude people :P But Khi has a lot of nice places. BC no loadshedding hum lahore main 12 ghante loadshedding se pigul jate hain :(

I being lived in KHI and LHE can give my expert opinion. Karachi got low quality babes. Open minded though :p:

there is something called husn e ikhlaq, try to understand the concept and adopt it i just quoted bulleh shah in which he says even if you become a saint, a maulvi, a haji, a qazi or a judge, or an educated guy, if you don't make Allah happy or contended you got nothing, destroy mosques, destroy churches, destroy every thing but never hurt somebody because Allah lives in the heart of a human being

there is something called husn e ikhlaq, try to understand the concept and adopt it i just quoted bulleh shah in which he says even if you become a saint, a maulvi, a haji, a qazi or a judge, or an educated guy, if you don't make Allah happy or contended you got nothing, destroy mosques, destroy churches, destroy every thing but never hurt somebody because Allah lives in the heart of a human being

Abay kidhr paunch gaya tu? zada asar hogaya hai convention ka?

:D

Abay kidhr paunch gaya tu? zada asar hogaya hai convention ka?

im teaching you to refine the language u r using and be courteous, you just called some lady names, what if somebody calls your close one like that in real life? try to husn e ikhlaq in your comments, you are dealing with real people here not robots. anything you say here without knowing the consequences for example your comments which are rude and filled with bad language can hurt someone in real life, this is not an artificial people you are talking to here, if you hurt someone, i just quoted you bulleh shah who said even bring down house of Allah or mosque but never hurt someone, its the worst thing u will do

but i guess you will need an IQ to understand what im trying to say

im teaching you to refine the language u r using and be courteous, you just called some lady names, what if somebody calls your close one like that? try to husn e ikhlaq in your comments, you are dealing with real people here not robots. anything you say here without knowing the consequences for example your comments which are rude and filled with bad language can hurt someone in real life, this is not an artificial people you are talking to here

but i guess you will need an IQ to understand what im trying to say

Chal be lecture baad main jhardeen :D

My way is quirky, but harmless. People talk shit all the time, you're supposed to develop a thick skin. i dont know my IQ, never took a test so you just might be right.

Back
Top Bottom