What's new

Sufi singers under assault in Bangladesh

Actually those who have cut the beard and long weird hair of this so called sufi have committed a crime against human rights as well as those who are the followers of this are also doing un islamic activities . there are no place for living with out social life in islam, islam is a religion of peace and harmony and a religion with complete code of life .

Te maula saheb arrested for leading but those awami leaders who actually take this initiative are yet to arrest

I hope Bangladeshish soon convert their country to a true Islamic one. Bauls, Sufis, Peers always will have their rightful place in West Bengal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Te maula saheb arrested for leading but those awami leaders who actually take this initiative are yet to arrest

No one seemed to notice this part. That it was AL fanatics who committed the attacks. Unfortunately good for them, they won't be arrested.

tauheen e risalat? :lol:

If you do not know how to speak Urdu , do not insult it. you can not even speak your mother language? why need to speak faulty stupid urdu?

I always suspect that Bihairs here in fact speak Hindi but they get away with this as we cant really differentiate.. :undecided:

Sad to hear what happened to the Sufis Singers , but it was just an act of hooliganism. Bauls, Sufis are held in great regard among the people....and the miscreants were soon arrested and charged . Speaks volumes about observance of the rule of law,and how sense and sanity prevails in this part of the world. Quite praiseworthy.

The indians are being really hypocritical when they are taking a piss at this because we all know how oppressive the india is towards the minorities. This is a stray incident, and this is has been done due to AWAMI HOOLIGANISM not based of minorities oppression. This fact has be made crystal clear. Its really sad how people can't differentiate between the two. By calling this act racism or minority oppression, the word itself being devalued. Anyways, unlike some bordering countries, there has been no genocides or mass killings in the last 10 years.
Anyways, this act has to be condemned by any means and this prosecutors has to be jailed.

Sad to hear what happened to the Sufis Singers , but it was just an act of hooliganism. Bauls, Sufis are held in great regard among the people....and the miscreants were soon arrested and charged . Speaks volumes about observance of the rule of law,and how sense and sanity prevails in this part of the world. Quite praiseworthy.

What is sufi actually and what is their job. They do not work, beg to live, smoke ganja and sing around grave yard and engaged in all sorts of anti-social activites that is totally against the Islam.

There is no fancy kabor of our prophet(s.w.s), Khulafa-e-Rashideen and all the other sahaba e karam. No one is bigger than them so what is this activity around the big kabor or Mazar that we are seeing in subcontinent?

Those Islamic scholars who came to subcontinent from main land to spread divine message of Allah and teaching of Nabi(s.w.s) did not told anyone to hang around their kabor and sing around like bunch of pagan. And after all they were also praying to almighty Allah so how can they can they help anyone. Only Allah can. I mean how can prayee grant prayers?

tauheen e risalat? :lol:

If you do not know how to speak Urdu , do not insult it. you can not even speak your mother language? why need to speak faulty stupid urdu?

What is fulty and stupid. Is it Urdu language it self or the way I speak the language. I can understand if I speak bad Urdu. Perhaps you can give me some proper lesson on Urdu as you are a scholor.

At least 90% Pakistanis mother taunge is not Urdu and good number them doesn't speak proper Urdu so what the hek are you talking about here. Urdu may be national languge of Pakistan but they can not claim it as only belong to them.
By the way, which is more correct: mustaqbil or mustaqbal.

I always suspect that Bihairs here in fact speak Hindi but they get away with this as we cant really differentiate.. :undecided:

Just because you are an illetare when comes to Urdu, doesn't apply to all Bangladeshi. Bihari doesn't speak proper Urdu in Bd. They use local dilects of Bharti state Bihar although they use Udru script.

The indians are being really hypocritical when they are taking a piss at this because we all know how oppressive the india is towards the minorities. This is a stray incident, and this is has been done due to AWAMI HOOLIGANISM not based of minorities oppression. This fact has be made crystal clear. Its really sad how people can't differentiate between the two. By calling this act racism or minority oppression, the word itself being devalued. Anyways, unlike some bordering countries, there has been no genocides or mass killings in the last 10 years.
Anyways, this act has to be condemned by any means and this prosecutors has to be jailed.

Stop farting here for no reason, we all know how bangladeshis treat their minorities, Do you know the percentage of minorities left in your country? Well , they anyway have to bear with the poor wastleland that is your backward country , plus you people kill and drive them out anyway. No genocides in your country , really? Read that book by your author Tasleema Nasreen and then you'll know. Good she left your savage illiterate country or she would be in a graveyard by now.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom