What's new

Submarine Killers INS KAMORTA – Review

4GTejasBVR

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
In total of 4 planned, 3 already inducted. Last Kamorta class is under construction ship of this class is under construction and will be inducted soon.

By
admin
-
November 26, 2017

Submarine Killers INS KAMORTA - DN Review
India’s ambitious naval project to deter ever growing Chinese submarines threats in its backyard. Indian Ocean region is slowly but steadily realizing Indian Navy’s might.Aim is to build a true blue water Navy by 2028.India built its own ‘Submarine Killers’- INS KAMORTA Class.

INS Kamorta class corvette will help to making Indian Ocean safe. Project 28 are the specialized Anti-Submarine Warfare warships made in India. Built by India’s GRSE based in Kolkata. These are the 1st of its kind warship developed by India to wipe out any underwater intruders.

Full : https://www.defencenet.in/chinese-aircraft-carrier-game-changer/

@Beast lol... Looks like Indian Navy ready for war

In total of 4 planned, 3 already inducted. Last Kamorta class is under construction ship of this class is under construction and will be inducted soon.

By
admin
-
November 26, 2017

Submarine Killers INS KAMORTA - DN Review
India’s ambitious naval project to deter ever growing Chinese submarines threats in its backyard. Indian Ocean region is slowly but steadily realizing Indian Navy’s might.Aim is to build a true blue water Navy by 2028.India built its own ‘Submarine Killers’- INS KAMORTA Class.

INS Kamorta class corvette will help to making Indian Ocean safe. Project 28 are the specialized Anti-Submarine Warfare warships made in India. Built by India’s GRSE based in Kolkata. These are the 1st of its kind warship developed by India to wipe out any underwater intruders.

Full : https://www.defencenet.in/chinese-aircraft-carrier-game-changer/

@Beast lol... Looks like Indian Navy ready for war

Great delusion. I salute you. These kind of low tier ship is ready for war with China? I dont think India can survive until 2028 since you are so itching for war with China. :enjoy:

Well one have to fight it out to find it out. To decide who is superior. Can u compare chinese submarines against this ship. Just curious

Great delusion. I salute you. These kind of low tier ship is ready for war with China? I dont think India can survive until 2028 since you are so itching for war with China. :enjoy:
Well I would say least about Kamorta because when it starts hunting your scrap metal subs in our region you won't be getting much supplies in IOR...we will block all passage to IOR and you can fire as many missiles as possible because A&N is not going to sink, it will be our Hawaii, come and try us your thirst for war will be over for next 100 years...

Mods why is this poster posting threads from indian defence forum started by the admin?

India entire navy cannot stand in front of Chinese navy. The way China is constructing ships and submarines it will surpass that of US Navy till 2028 in numbers atleast

India entire navy cannot stand in front of Chinese navy. The way China is constructing ships and submarines it will surpass that of US Navy till 2028 in numbers atleast
The difference between them and us is not that huge if we see the enemies we face and in which theater, their entire navy won't be coming to fight in IOR.
But your navy is going to face half of our navy so please be careful and the first thing China going to do is get out of gwadar port and wait for further instructions, don't expect them to fight your wars because if some maniac terrorist does something very big in India belonging to Pakistan then even China won't be able to do jackshaft...

Whats going to stop a Brahmos barrage? PLAN isn't USN and even the USN would encounter problems in IOR.

That time of the month again ... Celestial bitching.

The difference between them and us is not that huge if we see the enemies we face and in which theater, their entire navy won't be coming to fight in IOR.
But your navy is going to face half of our navy so please be careful and the first thing China going to do is get out of gwadar port and wait for further instructions, don't expect them to fight your wars because if some maniac terrorist does something very big in India belonging to Pakistan then even China won't be able to do jackshaft...

First of all, let me make clear to you kiddo that the difference between Chinese Navy and Indian Navy is really huge. Chinese Navy will be operating 70+ submarines in 2020 with a good number being nuclear submarines and your navy barely operates 16 submarines and you are claiming that the difference is not huge? :D :D

Chinese navy operates 52 Frigates, 41 Corvettes and 37 Destroyers approximately and you're claiming that the difference is not huge? Your navy operates 11 Destroyers, 14 Frigates and 24 Corvettes so the difference is really HUGE.

But yes you're right their entire navy won't be facing you in case of a conflict but still it doesn't put you in a powerful position.

Now come to Gwadar. We don't need China to protect us in case of a conflict and our navy is powerful enough to protect our coastline. Our navy is increasing its size and our capabilities can defend our coastline. Recently , we made your submarine run away when it was spying on Gwadar which pretty much proves our capabilities of A2/AD. Your military be it army, air force or navy cannot cross the red line and if it ever tries to we'll beat the hell out of yours.

And before thinking about invading other countries, consider giving proper food to your soldiers whom are crying about shortage of food on the internet :D :D :D

First of all, let me make clear to you kiddo that the difference between Chinese Navy and Indian Navy is really huge. Chinese Navy will be operating 70+ submarines in 2020 with a good number being nuclear submarines and your navy barely operates 16 submarines and you are claiming that the difference is not huge? :D :D

Chinese navy operates 52 Frigates, 41 Corvettes and 37 Destroyers approximately and you're claiming that the difference is not huge? Your navy operates 11 Destroyers, 14 Frigates and 24 Corvettes so the difference is really HUGE.

But yes you're right their entire navy won't be facing you in case of a conflict but still it doesn't put you in a powerful position.

Now come to Gwadar. We don't need China to protect us in case of a conflict and our navy is powerful enough to protect our coastline. Our navy is increasing its size and our capabilities can defend our coastline. Recently , we made your submarine run away when it was spying on Gwadar which pretty much proves our capabilities of A2/AD. Your military be it army, air force or navy cannot cross the red line and if it ever tries to we'll beat the hell out of yours.

And before thinking about invading other countries, consider giving proper food to your soldiers whom are crying about shortage of food on the internet :D :D :D
My friend each and every point was correct and neither are we invading any country, we even gave back all the territory that was rightfully yours, but what should we do if terrorists entering from pakistan kill 1000's and i'm talking about a big attack like 9/11 what would we do? our armed forces will surely attack the terrorists safe houses after its proved that it came from across the border, and whats better than keeping enemy navy out of the war? Indian navy would be glad to know that Pakistan navy will stay out of war....It would be a moral victory...

Back
Top Bottom