What's new

Submarine Killers INS KAMORTA – Review

This is not just another warship in IN. It s especially designed for the submarine kills. Those chinese junk submarines stand zero chance.
Sat sri akal paaji, these ships still miss a vital ACTAS, Indian navy had bought 6 actas but kamorta didn't get its share as 6 have been put onto 3 talwars and 3 delhi class destroyers.
India has placed an order recently for 6 more i think atlas elektronik is the company...but still the ships are very potent as the noise signature of ships made is very less due to better damping of the structure and heavy machinery such as engine and connecting shafts...

First of all, let me make clear to you kiddo that the difference between Chinese Navy and Indian Navy is really huge. Chinese Navy will be operating 70+ submarines in 2020 with a good number being nuclear submarines and your navy barely operates 16 submarines and you are claiming that the difference is not huge? :D :D

Chinese navy operates 52 Frigates, 41 Corvettes and 37 Destroyers approximately and you're claiming that the difference is not huge? Your navy operates 11 Destroyers, 14 Frigates and 24 Corvettes so the difference is really HUGE.

But yes you're right their entire navy won't be facing you in case of a conflict but still it doesn't put you in a powerful position.

Now come to Gwadar. We don't need China to protect us in case of a conflict and our navy is powerful enough to protect our coastline. Our navy is increasing its size and our capabilities can defend our coastline. Recently , we made your submarine run away when it was spying on Gwadar which pretty much proves our capabilities of A2/AD. Your military be it army, air force or navy cannot cross the red line and if it ever tries to we'll beat the hell out of yours.

And before thinking about invading other countries, consider giving proper food to your soldiers whom are crying about shortage of food on the internet :D :D :D
You might want to do more research on the PLAN and its capabilities and weaknesses. of which it has many. Also India's strategic position in the IOR. I would recommend more reading on maritime affairs and the operation exercises of the Indian navy. I will also inform you of a ministry OF Propaganda in China. With department specifically designed to make PLA look good. The budget of this ministry is greater than the public defence spending of the entire Pakistani military FYI.

My friend each and every point was correct and neither are we invading any country, we even gave back all the territory that was rightfully yours, but what should we do if terrorists entering from pakistan kill 1000's and i'm talking about a big attack like 9/11 what would we do? our armed forces will surely attack the terrorists safe houses after its proved that it came from across the border, and whats better than keeping enemy navy out of the war? Indian navy would be glad to know that Pakistan navy will stay out of war....It would be a moral victory...

Nor you have the capacity to invade our country. And we moved back from all the territory which was yours during 65 and kargil too when you ran towards UN & USA. Terrorists come from India to Pakistan like Jadhev and you haven't ever proved any terrorist in your country coming from Pakistan. Any attack on Pakistan soil will be prevented and will led to worst nightmare of your country. Pakistan navy will never stay out of war, don't you remember how we forced your submarine to ran away, a few months back?

The fact is that India cannot invade Pakistan and this is what your military chiefs also know.

India entire navy cannot stand in front of Chinese navy. The way China is constructing ships and submarines it will surpass that of US Navy till 2028 in numbers atleast

Keeping cheerleading aside think about what China is inducting? The way we are increasing our defence budget, by 2025 it will cross $ 100 billion and we will field best of Russia, Europe, USA, Japan and Israeli technologies against Chinese products. They don't even stand close. It will take China another decade to build a submarine like Akula or Scorpene. Forget P-8I submarine hunter, which is also latest for even US Navy.

China could make 10,000 DF-21 ballistic missiles
Brahmos is basically a watered down Oniks, we have the same missile with longer range. Only the Indians think it is the bestest missile on earth, funny not even the Russians want it. :lol:

Keeping cheerleading aside think about what China is inducting? The way we are increasing our defence budget, by 2025 it will cross $ 100 billion and we will field best of Russia, Europe, USA, Japan and Israeli technologies against Chinese products. They don't even stand close. It will take China another decade to build a submarine like Akula or Scorpene. Forget P-8I submarine hunter, which is also latest for even US Navy.
Will can may must, I really hope you start spending 100bil$ now. Come on! You can do it. :rofl:

Japan, Europe, US, Israel, it seems like you are getting milked by the world. Where is India? Buying weapons from other countries to compete with China is the dumbest thing to do, our nuclear subs might not be the best now, but at least we do it ourselves and learn from it. Check this out, this is the future, technology already developed, we don't just talk talk talk like Indians. WE DO! :china:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/mil...imental-magnetic-submarine-propulsion-system/

Where is India? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom