What's new

Brand New Indian Anti-Submarine Warships Begin Service Next Month

You are who? You are nothing for me. And stop your BS, if you even have some peanut mind, then please use it.;
@Sam Manekshaw shall I ? :whistle:

don't worry, i told you. i will in another thread, i do not want to drill this nice thread

they are RBU-6000 can destroy enemy subs, incoming Torpedoes... so its a basic defence against Torpedoes
what is the range of RBU-6000 ?

@Sam Manekshaw shall I ? :whistle:

don't worry, i told you. i will in another thread, i do not want to drill this nice thread

300m to 5Km

800px-INS_Trikand_%28F51%29-image49.jpg

Here closer look.

can effectively engage torpedoes and subs within 4.5 to 5km range they are like Close In range weapon systems against Subs and torpedoes last line of defense. can also be used against coastal targets i mean land targets maximum of 6 kms

I thought, the modular construction will start with project 15B.????
IAC-1 was the first large Indian navy ship to use modular construction, P-17A, P-17B etc etc will all make used of this from now on.

so we are gonna induct 2 big ships next month. kolkata and Kamorta. Much needed development.

IAC-1 was the first large Indian navy ship to use modular construction, P-17A, P-17B etc etc will all make used of this from now on.

Hey bud, do you think this ship will launch 533mm Klub Anti Ship missiles from it's torpedo tubes? Most submarines can like the Kilo Class. It has 6 533mm torpedo tubes too many for even a frigate. Also SIPRI says a couple were delivered for Project 28 or Kamorta Class.

Could any body tell how much time another country would take to build such a ship? One can add the time consumed for building other vessels in such Navies.

Back
Top Bottom