What's new

Brand New Indian Anti-Submarine Warships Begin Service Next Month

The move to increase capacity in Indian shipyard is already on, by 2020 the capacity will be 100-120% greater from what I have heard. You can't give Modi credit for this, maybe he can expedite the process but the project has already been initiated some time back.

It's not something that will be able to be changed overnight it takes a LONG time.

I was referring to the GOVERNMENT he heads. Read carefully.

The objective we all seek is a process to be more business development minded rather than custom order one piece at a time.

If we see GRSE officials touring countries like Vietnam, Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Thailand, Philippines, South Africa, Kenya, Namibia etc vying for more contracts on warships alongside Foreign ministry officials and ministers, then we would be able to transition from an import obsessed country to a self-respecting, emerging new centre of radius,

Agreed, and this is being done (IAC-1 is being built using modular construction as will all future large Indian naval warships).
Agreed, and this is being done (IAC-1 is being built using modular construction as will all future large Indian naval warships).

I have a friend working in IAC 1.
According to him 50% work is finished.
he saidvto me that induction of IAC-1
happens only in 2017-2018.

I have a friend working in IAC 1.
According to him 50% work is finished.
he saidvto me that induction of IAC-1
happens only in 2017-2018.
Sea trails in late 2016, commissioning in late 2017/early 2018. Forget the Viky, THAT will be something to celebrate.

What area does your friend work exactly bro?

Sea trails in late 2016, commissioning in late 2017/early 2018. Forget the Viky, THAT will be something to celebrate.

What area does your friend work exactly bro?
Electrical section.He got an opportunity for work in one of a company for experience .He has some influence among union and in that company.
Recently that company sign a contract for wiring some sections in that ship.
My friend is an electrical superviser on contract base.And by that way I understand the present condition of our IAC 1.

Last edited:
Why so much Pain & investment in resources & time for just catching Phish?
It also cooks maccher bhaat simultaneously 8-)

Bro just now speak the truth, you have some kind of Paranoid Schizophrenia or you suffering from indo-phobia? What? Your all comments are just useless.
Arrey he is Bakch*d. Chill

to poison indians :D
Nice , now we will feed this fish to all the illegal BD Lungis we find here.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I thought, the modular construction will start with project 15B.????

Finally... Bit late but good induction for IN...

Only if the buggers at GRSE were a bit less concerned about earning over time , we would have seen this happening sometime back.

mine was just reply, it is useless as much as indians LOL

it will be bad idea for you to come under my troll target :coffee:

You need a psychiatrist, and I dont think there is any good psychiatrist in BD, you need indian visa, and get your checkup in AIIMS .

XkRDC7e.jpg

etMgEZ1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom