What's new

Submarine bases are for the navy.

BALONY.

All warships do a varying degree (depending on how much space there is and how big the ship may get and how much money there is to spend) employ the principle of layered defence, mixing hard and soft kill systems and using often several hard and soft kill systems side by side. Likewise on the side of sensors. Anything that emits can be detected, hence just in case you have to go to emcon, you back up a radar system with an El/Op system. And clearly you have multiple radars, because they are optimized for different tasks e.g. low refresh rate long range volume air search v. high refresh rate short range tracking systems, air v surface search and fire control/target illumination.

the very thought of a warship doesn't get changed with any amount of weapons systems....
but it does represent the basic thought about waging a war and eliminating insecurity....
weapons and systems databases change regularly.... but human thoughts about the necessity of conflict and the possibility of losing one (conflict) bank on fundamental questions resulting from fundamental thinking.... such thinking determines why some should go to war, why someone should have a navy, what should be composition of a navy, how a warship should be designed, how many weapons systems should be there, how many people should run it, or how far it should be able get visual of its enemy.....

databases are accumulated knowledge.... but knowledge is created through thinking (unless divine, of course)....

Last edited:
Bangladesh don't have to go to war with India, they can just remain neutral and leave the Chinese base alone. Don't forget the Chinese army is not really that far from Bangladesh. Maintaining a base on both fronts of the IOR will give pressure to Indian Navy.

Look at Bangladeshi actions, they are buying Chinese subs, and the Chinese are helping them build that submarine base. China can just sign a treaty with both Pakistan and Bangladesh like the Indo-Bhutan treaty. If India attacks Bangladesh, Pakistan and China will join in the melee.

Looking at the size of Bangladeshi Army, it is very suitable to be armed and trained by China. With proper funding and equipment, this army can be powerful.

You have a funny definition for neutrality. You cannot shelter an enemy on a base next door and claim neutrality

the very thought of a warship doesn't get changed with any amount of weapons systems....
but it does represent the basic thought about waging a war and eliminating insecurity....
weapons and systems databases change regularly.... but human thoughts about the necessity of conflict and the possibility of losing one (conflict) bank on fundamental questions resulting from fundamental thinking.... such thinking determines why some should go to war, why someone should have a navy, what should be composition of a navy, how a warship should be designed, how many weapons systems should be there, how many people should run it, or how far it should be able get visual of its enemy.....

databases are accumulated knowledge.... but knowledge is created through thinking (unless divine, of course)....
Yawn. Whatever.

To Bangladeshis :

Guys we have too many trolls from India and other places. Also Bangladeshi false flaggers.

Time to go discuss in our own Bangladeshi forums since the Mods here wont take action against Indian trolls.

Please PM me with suggestions.

BTW no matter how hard India tries, Bangladesh is going to China camp.

Insults and threats will only make it worse.

Bhartiyas have to rethink their bullying tactics.

I have talked to many Bangladeshis in Singapore, they really seem to hate India. The last time during the border conflict, Bangladesh border guards killed alot of Indian soldiers. I don't see India attacking Bangladesh. Can China kill those campers? Will India react like how Pakistan killed their 4 soldiers?

I have talked to many Bangladeshis in Singapore, they really seem to hate India. The last time during the border conflict, Bangladesh border guards killed alot of Indian soldiers. I don't see India attacking Bangladesh. Can China kill those campers? Will India react like how Pakistan killed their 4 soldiers?

yawn....

You should be asking for a Bengali Singaporean's opinion.

Resorting to personal insult is a weak offer, that indicates lack of substantive knowledge of the subject matter.

I was talking about the thought behind the subject matter, and I expected that it would be understood after all....
it was my mistake... my apologies...

I was talking about the thought behind the subject matter, and I expected that it would be understood after all....
it was my mistake... my apologies...

Bhai some trolls here are unemployed, some retired, but all of them specialize in being three minute Google experts. Thank God for the Internet and Intercontinental trolling.....I think......

Bhai some trolls here are unemployed, some retired, but all of them specialize in being three minute Google experts. Thank God for the Internet and Intercontinental trolling.....I think......

ha ha....
and that's why some of them need a bit of backup.... we just can't let them dig through the hull, you know.... because that would sink the entire ship!!.... the ones able to take responsibility end up taking the steering wheel....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom