What's new

Sub-African India: Much of Africa is richer, better off, while a shameful reality catches up with India

haha exactly every index china is miles above India. Life expectancy, HDI, literacy rates, GDP, IQ level etc. But you already know this lol

China high IQ knows no such thing as 'freedom'. no one ever trusts the government but Indian low iq street sh1tters only know to digest fake media.
Lol. Sure. Whatever makes you feel better about 100,000 Chinese citizens begging for refuge in India.
Of cos. if not how can we land rover on Mars while Indian still scratch their head and try figure how to land a rover on Moon properly. :lol:
Lol. How many tries did it take you to get to Mars? And that too after how many failures? Hahaha.

Lol. Sure. Whatever makes you feel better about 100,000 Chinese citizens begging for refuge in India.

Lol. How many tries did it take you to get to Mars? And that too after how many failures? Hahaha.

LOL they are not Chinese. What world you live in. They are moving out voluntarily. That is their loss. They are like the Kurds. No place to call home. Shunned by everyone.

Quite a good video with constructive criticism, sad such threads become a breeding ground for trolls wanting a dig at India.

LOL they are not Chinese. What world you live in. They are moving out voluntarily. That is their loss. They are like the Kurds. No place to call home. Shunned by everyone.
Lol tibetan CIA agents who moved to India decades ago are a huge loss to China. Oh how China misses those backstabbing traitors!

we do
Pakistani people are generally well fed unlike those in your country where farmers hang themselves due to starving children,
nobody you will find here that is a wanna be shiakh.. and you often see Pakistanis criticizing Chinese policies here..so you are just bad at lying or u don't now sh!t
Yeah, people in your country never had any problem. I see allot of your intellectuals beating there heads over the situation in your country. They must all be Raw agents i guess.. Else your country is best to live in the world. Wonder why your citizen sell there belongings n run towards west?? They might be bored of living rich n want to experience poor standards of living..
No, you indians get handouts and famine relief from Kenya and other sub-saharn African nations......... :azn::

Best part, we got it without begging for it..

LOL.. I give Indian 99 chances. I can bet you still cant get it right how to land a rover on Moon. :rofl:

LOL.. I give Indian 99 chances. I can bet you still cant get it right how to land a rover on Moon. :rofl:
Well, India got to Mars in its first try. Maybe this news was censored by CCP to prevent more Chinese refugees from coming into India and getting educated for free.

Yeah, people in your country never had any problem. I see allot of your intellectuals beating there heads over the situation in your country. They must all be Raw agents i guess.. Else your country is best to live in the world. Wonder why your citizen sell there belongings n run towards west?? They might be bored of living rich n want to experience poor standards of living..

Best part, we got it without begging for it..

Receiving aid, famine relief and handouts from Kenya and other Sub-Saharn African States is not begging???????????............ :disagree: .............no wonder you indians believe that you have been a superpower since 1990............:disagree:.............:lol:

Receiving aid, famine relief and handouts from Kenya and other Sub-Saharn African States is not begging???????????............ :disagree: .............no wonder you indians believe that you have been a superpower since 1990............:disagree:.............:lol:

I have heard this term superpower from even educated Indians who are not affiliated with illiterate dehati Modi gang. They use it like candy. This is an Indian syndrome. The Indians have been fed with BS.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom