What's new

Sub-African India: Much of Africa is richer, better off, while a shameful reality catches up with India

Read this folks. Bhakts versus the rest of India.

India a failed state is a reality, emerging India was a fake perception.
How can a caste riddled, superstitious, superfluous country divided on region and religion, a Hindutva run country be a success.

How this is coming full circle to India with many Indians calling Pakistan a failed state...

1622971955010.png

Last edited:
I have heard this term superpower from even educated Indians who are not affiliated with illiterate dehati Modi gang. They use it like candy. This is an Indian syndrome. The Indians have been fed with BS.

Bro, I have had educated indians claim with a straight face that india will be more powerful and advanced than even america by 2015......... :lol:
Read this folks. Bhakts versus the rest of India.

india has ALWAYS been the biggest failed state that planet earth has ever seen. The indian superpower myth was perpetuated by the West due to them trying to use india as a nuisance against China because of it's large population size. Nothing more.

I know Indian lander landed like a tortise on Moon. With back on moon surface :rofl:

While China landed on Moon on first try. :enjoy:

Lol.

China's first Mars mission -

Disaster as can be expected from Chinese.

Meanwhile, India's first Mars mission -

But good of China to do something on the Moon. They should be happy with achieving second rate objectives. It suits the personality of that nation.

Lol.

China's first Mars mission -

Disaster as can be expected from Chinese.

Meanwhile, India's first Mars mission -

But good of China to do something on the Moon. They should be happy with achieving second rate objectives. It suits the personality of that nation.
Face the reality! :enjoy:

Where is Indian Mars rover? :rofl: I forget Indian still struggle with Moon landing... :enjoy:

Face the reality! :enjoy:

Where is Indian Mars rover? :rofl: I forget Indian still struggle with Moon landing... :enjoy:
Face the reality. Chinese failed in its first Mars mission. Hahaha. No one really expected much else.

Face the reality. Chinese failed in its first Mars mission. Hahaha. No one really expected much else.
I face the reality. China is a space power few steps above India who still struggle to land lander on Moon. Chinese already conquered all aspect of Mars and going to build a space station with 25tons LEO payload capabilities. This is the reality! :enjoy:

India cant even dislodge JAXA as second best space agency in Asia. Japan can send 16 tons payload to LEO and do autonomous docking with ISS with 4 tons cargo capacity. ISRO got nothing. :lol: ISRO bragging as space power is in fact nothing but a small fried only.

I face the reality. China is a space power few steps above India who still struggle to land lander on Moon. Chinese already conquered all aspect of Mars and going to build a space station with 25tons LEO payload capabilities. This is the reality! :enjoy:

India cant even dislodge JAXA as second best space agency in Asia. Japan can send 16 tons payload to LEO and do autonomous docking with ISS with 4 tons cargo capacity. ISRO got nothing. :lol: ISRO bragging as space power is in fact nothing but a small fried only.
"Conquered all aspects of Mars" - hahahhahahahhaha

Was that in Mao's Little Red Book (2021 - Wuhan Flu Edition)

Hahaha

On the other side of the border Pakistanis are sending aid to indian gods

lol sending rs 2 per piece one lakh mask ...... :D :D :D :D :D
for getting free vaxine from gates foundation reserved for poor countries .
Receiving aid, famine relief and handouts from Kenya and other Sub-Saharn African States is not begging???????????............ :disagree: .............no wonder you indians believe that you have been a superpower since 1990............:disagree:.............:lol:

how was rice you got as zakat ? will you take bill gates vaxine being sent for poor nations .

Last edited:
lol sending rs 2 per piece one lakh mask ...... :D :D :D :D :D
for getting free vaxine from gates foundation reserved for poor countries .

how was rice you got as zakat ? will you take bill gates vaxine being sent for poor nations .

How was the rice that india got as famine relief from Kenya and other Sub-Saharn African nations?.............. :azn::

Receiving aid, famine relief and handouts from Kenya and other Sub-Saharn African States is not begging???????????............ :disagree: .............no wonder you indians believe that you have been a superpower since 1990............:disagree:.............:lol:

Its called showing support in time of emergency. Begging is when a nation runs towards IMF to run there daily affairs..

india never goes begging for handouts .

You just did. From Kenya and other sub-saharn African nations. Here is a evidence......... :azn::

Its called showing support in time of emergency. Begging is when a nation runs towards IMF to run there daily affairs..

But india runs begging to Kenya and other sub-saharn African nations for help in combating famine and starvation in india..........here is the evidence........:azn::

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom