What's new

Sub-African India: Much of Africa is richer, better off, while a shameful reality catches up with India

Are there no facts on pakistan? Btw we know what problems we face and how to solve them. Check the track record of our countries since independence and difference in their achievements. Your country is nowhere on the world's focus hence no one cares about the problems and troubles that you face. Even I can post hundred such news articles exposing how pakistanis are dirt poor, millions with no access to toilets and safe drinking water, pathetic state of internal security and external threats etc but I haven't got time for that as I am not a troll like you.

Can you post those 100s of articles that prove that Pakistan has nearly 40% of the ENTIRE earth's most severely malnourished and extreme poor and that over 732 million Pakistanis defecate in the open?

Can you also list the superpower achievements of india over the last 70 years? Achievements that have made india more poorer and backward than even sub-saharn Africa.

Yes Right!! the reason I say Indians are delusional to the point of paranoid about Pakistan, they know nothing, their knowledge is downright rudimentary about the country.

On the other hand, Pakistanis knows India inside out, know India in details, so they can talk about her and it makes more sense.

It is the Godi media indoctrination that Pakistan is flailing and failing, and that India got a rude awakening, through social media . It is damaging to India actually...not to Pakistan if Pakistan is portrayed badly by Godi media and others.

You have godi media too which always demonises India. Your news show portraying India as aggressor, poor country, financer of terrorism in pakistan, always conspiring against Pakistan etc etc are all over the internet. So lets not throw stones.

Nope you don't know about India. Your knowledge is based only on the curriculum designed by extremists of your country and isi propaganda run on media.

Like you said, to earn money. People from both countries do it. Forget obsession, I think you are overestimating your importance for us. The relity is somewhat different. Indian society has a different perception of Pakistanis. Majority of Indians look down upon Pakistanis with contempt. In our opinion pakistanis have made mess of their country and it serves as an example of how a country should not be run. Only because hindi/urdu is spoken and understood in large parts of India and Pakistan, pakistanis get some attention from Indians mostly in the form of interaction on social and tv media otherwise you would have been totally ignored like Bangladeshis, Sri lankans, Myanmares etc etc.

That's your opinion about us culminating in deep prejudice that you have.

Reality is we have our target set vis a vis economy, infrastructure, development, education and health, geopolitics etc and we have capable and competent manpower to realise them.

IF indians were not obsessed with Pakistan and Pakistanis, then you and countless other indians on PDF would not be here........ :azn:

You have godi media too which always demonises India. Your news show portraying India as aggressor, poor country, financer of terrorism in pakistan, always conspiring against Pakistan etc etc are all over the internet. So lets not throw stones.

Nope you don't know about India. Your knowledge is based only on the curriculum designed by extremists of your country and isi propaganda run on media.

Pak media is not even 10% as hateful and third grade as Indian mainstream media is, called Godi media for a reason.

The moment Indians acknoiwledge India is behind subsaharan africa and they are low l Q far behind those they pretend to be of equals or even better,while vigorous living through in a Bollywood fantasy,it would than be some baby steps toward actual self improvement with self reflection.

Last edited:

Most of Pakistanis knowledge about India is from all sorts of B'wood films, many depicts the real India, many shows the glitz and glamour. And from India TV channels....

And the Indian print media too.

In Pakistan no big media houses comes up with the crap what is shown in India about Pakistan. The reason most Indians know next to nothing about Pakistan.

Last edited:
Pak media is not even 10% as hateful and third grade as Indian mainstream media is, called Godi media for a reason.

I would rate it as 80%. Oh comeon now that's a fair comparison .
IF indians were not obsessed with Pakistan and Pakistanis, then you and countless other indians on PDF would not be here........ :azn:

I am here to gain some knowledge about world affairs, technology etc. But then I run into brainless trolls like you.

Reality is we have our target set vis a vis economy, infrastructure, development, education and health, geopolitics etc and we have capable and competent manpower to realise them.

Hmmm...you mean the RSS, the VHP, the Bajrang Dal, the Senas the Sanghis running and controlling India has had the foresight to set the right target for India and will take India to a great future.

Good luck then, the shape of things to come.

Hmmm...you mean the RSS, the VHP, the Bajrang Dal, the Senas the Sanghis running and controlling India has had the foresight to set the right target for India.

Good luck then, the shape of things to come.

Nope i am not counting on those Idiots. They have made a mess of our country in the last 7 years. I think if people like Prof Rajan and Dr Manmohan are given the charge of economy we can achieve our old growth rate.

Both India and African countries were created by western imperialism. The difference is that Africans realized that, Indians believe that they created themselves as a country thousands of years ago. As a result, India is behind African countries as India is not grounded in reality as a country. Sad.
And imagine still 100,000 Chinese refugees make India home. We can only hope that the Chinese catch up with India before they catch up with Africa.

Nope i am not counting on those Idiots. They have made a mess of our country in the last 7 years. I think if people like Prof Rajan and Dr Manmohan are given the charge of economy we can achieve our old growth rate.

This is your only post that made some sense, a whole lot of sense rather.

The sad thing is that most Indians look down at Africans. Both East Asians and Africans are regarded as like untouchables of India. Where as Europeans are treated like masters. Indians regard itself as the household slaves of antebellum South and other none whites as field slaves. It’s part of their white worshipping slave mentality.
Did you read that on a poster in one of the border villages in China to prevent more Chinese refugees from coming into India or do you have any research based proof?

pakistanis are unable to take revenge of past humiliations because of kashmir , they are taking revenge on internet by keyboard . :D :D :D :D

Even though Pakistan has domain over 35% of Kashmir despite being more than 7× smaller than india..................... :azn:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom