What's new

Su-57 Program Cancelled

J-20 ain't for sale. Su-57 ain't for sale. F-22 ain't for sale. Technology too sensitive.

J-20 is only used by China. Su-57 is only used by Russia. F-22 is only used by America.

Su-57 is very much for sale. In fact, it's likely the lifeline to the eventual production of the aircraft.

Su-57 is very much for sale. In fact, it's likely the lifeline to the eventual production of the aircraft.

Su-57 is not for sale. It is too sensitive. None of Su-57, F-22, J-20 is for sale. A limited number of Su-57, F-22, J-20 is used by Russia, America, China to supplement Su-27, F-15, J-10.

Su-57 is not for sale. It is too sensitive. None of Su-57, F-22, J-20 is for sale. A limited number of Su-57, F-22, J-20 is used by Russia, America, China to supplement Su-27, F-15, J-10.

The Russians have made it explicit that they wish to sell the Su-57 to India (in the form of the FGFA), Brazil, South Korea, and a few others. It's Sukhoi's biggest & best bet to keep the production lines alive & running.

The Russians have made it explicit that they wish to sell the Su-57 to India (in the form of the FGFA), Brazil, South Korea, and a few others. It's Sukhoi's biggest & best bet to keep the production lines alive & running.

There is no such thing as FGFA. There is only Su-57. Su-57 is for Russia, not for any other country. If India or any other country wants 5th generation multi role jets, go build their own, nobody will sell such jets.

su57 saw combat against the f22 in Syria and still, su57 can't swindle money out of the Indians. enough said. LOL at 40 AESA radars

There is no such thing as FGFA. There is only Su-57. Su-57 is for Russia, not for any other country. If India or any other country wants 5th generation multi role jets, go build their own, nobody will sell such jets.

I suggest you do some very simple Googling. The Su-57 has been marketed to multiple air forces (not any other variant, but the PAK FA / T-50 / Su-57), with the FGFA being perhaps the first offshoot customized for a specific user.

@ptldM3

Glad that Russia is not wasting treasure on this failed project.

Stop quoting me for your opinion based one liners which you get from opinion based articles from morons that don’t have any business talking aviation. Complex RCS simulations have been done by Chinese that concluded the SU-57 have very low RCS, sensors and weapons are unknown besides the fact that the SU-57 has cruise missiles that give it superior weapons standoff capabilities compared to anything the F-22 or F-35 can offer.

Not you nor anyone knows the SU-57 capabilities, the Indians are still interested despite some media reports. Russia is ordering more then 12 SU-57s, morons still don’t understand how how this works? Hint look at the initial SU-34 and SU-35 orders.

Because people are still stupid:

B99A0D85-EFD6-4579-9174-1E0D023275D3.jpeg

Chinese study of RCS without taking into account new engines or above image of intake ramp/blocker.

9651A5AB-9821-4609-B4EF-FD92DF81332B.png

Chinese study of Pak-fa,

Stop quoting me for your opinion based one liners which you get from opinion based articles from morons that don’t have any business talking aviation. Complex RCS simulations have been done by Chinese that concluded the SU-57 have very low RCS, sensors and weapons are unknown besides the fact that the SU-57 has cruise missiles that give it superior weapons standoff capabilities compared to anything the F-22 or F-35 can offer.

Not you nor anyone knows the SU-57 capabilities, the Indians are still interested despite some media reports. Russia is ordering more then 12 SU-57s, morons still don’t understand how how this works? Hint look at the initial SU-34 and SU-35 orders.

View attachment 486139

Chinese study of RCS without taking into account new engines or above image of intake ramp/blocker.

View attachment 486140

Chinese study of Pak-fa,
He is been productive

View attachment 486139

View attachment 486140

Chinese study of Pak-fa,

Dude, you can see from my posting history that I am not anti-Russian. The opposite in fact as I have been accused of being an ingrate that lives in the West but supports China and Russia to a lesser extent!

I rate Russian weapons like S-300/400 SAM, latest SSNs and also the SU-27 variants.

However the PAK-FA is dead on arrival and shows that Russia is no longer able to keep up with the US/EU in fighter aircraft technology. The Chinese are now ahead, bar engines but I think they will equal Russia in this area soon as reports indicate that the WS-15 is nearly ready to be tested on J-20.

The Indian airforce has already stated publicly that the PAK-FA lacks in RCS compared to other stealth aircraft like F-22/F-35:

https://thediplomat.com/2018/04/india-pulls-out-of-joint-stealth-fighter-project-with-russia/

"After evaluating the first PAK FA T-50 [Su-57] prototype (the Russian prototype of the PMF), the [ IAF] wanted more than 40 changes addressing, among other things, perceived weaknesses in the plane’s engine, stealth, and weapon-carrying capabilities"

So is the ramp/blocker on the engine intake sufficient to satisfy India?

"Russia announced in late 2015 that it would only induct a squadron (18-24 aircraft) of PAK FA fighter aircraft, and procure additional Sukhoi Su-35 aircraft instead."

Why is Russia not fully behind the SU-57 to produce it as it originally intended? It seems that the fact it will produce so little indicative that the project has not met Russian requirements, and it is being used as a base to develop an aircraft that can take on F-22/F-35 and the J-20 in the future

I remember years ago that you claimed that the SU-57 prototypes were only aerodynamic test-beds and the production aircraft would be much more "stealthy".

I really do want Russia to be able to keep up with the US/China in fighter aircraft technology but the SU-57 does not give me much confidence.

Lol at chest thumping article ,a nation of dare devil designers who put first Array radar in jets and still SU in flight performance gives run for money what ever is thrown at it cant believe the authenticity of content ,How ever considering week economy any thing is possible ,it will be delayed as China and Russia both learn that you cant have 5th Gen fighters rolling out like 4th Gen

I suggest you do some very simple Googling. The Su-57 has been marketed to multiple air forces (not any other variant, but the PAK FA / T-50 / Su-57), with the FGFA being perhaps the first offshoot customized for a specific user.

FGFA is fake. Only Su-57 is real.

su57 saw combat against the f22 in Syria and still, su57 can't swindle money out of the Indians. enough said. LOL at 40 AESA radars

So what? Super powers don't fight each other. F-22 will never shoot a single bullet at a Russian, ever.

I'm sure it can easily get buyers from Middle East, Asia, and South America for the SU-57.

Back
Top Bottom