What's new

SU-30's Cobra Maneuvers - A Treat for PAF Shaheen

sir is that your frustaion or what never mind but hard facts are niether you are USA , Russia or china your basicalli a mercenarry state who did dirty work of USA , Saudia and now china for what = wepons for your forces to keep india in check and even after all your so called loyalties to umaah(sending your devine pilots to fight israel for arabs) & USA(fighting against USSR) you are now left with no credible options , your country is raptured , your on a brink of a civil war and just hanging to save your self from bancruptsy so even if you had manged to sneak a few wepons that dosent means you are in a state to fight india and all you can hope is that china fights india some day but reality is china knows very well if it gets into a war with india all its small naighbours will not hesitate to engage china plus USA & west are also hoping as they know onli india can contain china and help will pour in as it did to pakistan in 80,s against the USSR covert war but this time around do you realli think you pose any danger to us all you have are a few dozen neukes and some missiles but we are working not just keeping Pakistan in mind we have china on owr radar so stop living in dream land there is nothing you can do to contain India or its growing power ...hame girane se achha hota ki ap logo ne khud ko uthane per itna waqt zaya kiya hota ..wo kehte hain na ...rassi jal gayee bal nahi gaya:taz:
What no mention of drones or TTP....you're losing your touch.
Sorry if i have burst your hot air baloon....per, josh mein apna hosh mat khou bethou.
We don't need any one to fight our wars however big as India is, it still looks for security from a tiny state like Israel even against the Rag Tag Kashmir freedom fighters.
BTW, it's not us claiming that F-16 is going to win all the battles.....agar tum Pakistani forum pey na hotey tu apni be-surey been kidhar bajatey.

What no mention of drones or TTP....you're losing your touch.
Sorry if i have burst your hot air baloon....per, josh mein apna hosh mat khou bethou.
We don't need any one to fight our wars however big as India is, it still looks for security from a tiny state like Israel even against the Rag Tag Kashmir freedom fighters.
BTW, it's not us claiming that F-16 is going to win all the battles.....agar tum Pakistani forum pey na hotey tu apni be-surey been kidhar bajatey.

he he he bhai ji meri been sunne ka showk bahterion ko hai aap uski chinta mat karo aap mere dost ho aur rahi baat india loosing its shine well brother bare bare desho me aisee choti choti baten hoti hi rehti hain ...wo kehte hain na kawwaa kitna bhi uncha ur le rehta cheel se neeche hi hai :D

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...aneuvers-treat-paf-shaheen.html#ixzz2WfcsgcP9

The Moron who wrote the piece just confirmed his abysmal ignorance by that extract above. If the AL-31s are being made in HAL's engine Division in Sunabeda, Koraput in Orissa; why on earth woud they have to be sent back to Russia for overhaul? I have even seen the BRD in Western India where the O/H is carried out. Absurd Tripe!!!

Then the Dumbo goes even further to say that the Russian origin RD-93 is superior to AL-31s which in his "wise judgement" is inferior only because it is of Russian origin!!! :rofl:

Only some Windy bloke can pick on this piece of "literature" in the hopes of making a point. :lol:

Don't you have a feeling that this article is straight out of that Red flag interview?:lol: The part I have underlined is an exact copy paste of that interview:lol: with that colonel.

Don't you have a feeling that this article is straight out of that Red flag interview?:lol: The part I have underlined is an exact copy paste of that interview:lol: with that colonel.

Just a $hitload of Bilge. The cr@p is not worth the bandwidth it is written in. The last fighter engines that the IAF used to send for O/H to Russia were the Tumansky R-11s and R-13s in the 1970s and 1980s. Everything changed after that.

Are we lacking in clowns for amusement? ;)

Just a $hitload of Bilge. The cr@p is not worth the bandwidth it is written in. The last fighter engines that the IAF used to send for O/H to Russia were the Tumansky R-11s and R-13s in the 1970s and 1980s. Everything changed after that.

I met many since I started reading this thread ;)...and I was amused.

As per the article if the AL31's get sent to Russia for overhaul, where will the RD93 from the JF 17's get sent?

As per the article if the AL31's get sent to Russia for overhaul, where will the RD93 from the JF 17's get sent?

GOOD QUESTION; is'nt it? ;)
It is a "Third-Party" Engine; it will need to go back to that particular "Third-Party". That was precisely the point that I'd raised with Fatman 17 in an earlier thread on the JF-17s. Now that is an extremely uncomfortable situation for any Air Force to be in: to be dependent on a "Third-Party" supplier of a vital component viz. aircraft engines, even more so for periodic O/Hs. Hence the dire necessity for the Chinese Engine to make it into service. That in fact is one of the reasons why the JF-17 project is now in doldrums. And needs a resolution for further progress.

Last I heard, India was manufacturing (under license) the engines used in MKI locally as well.. Wonder why locally produced engines need to be sent to Russia for maintenance :)... For the author of the article, he should have heeded the adage

"Its better to stay silent and look stupid than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt" ;)

It is a "Third-Party" Engine; it will need to go back to that particular "Third-Party". That was precisely the point that I'd raised with Fatman 17 in an earlier thread on the JF-17s. Now that is an extremely uncomfortable situation for any Air Force to be in: to be dependent on a "Third-Party" supplier of a vital component viz. aircraft engines, even more so for periodic O/Hs. Hence the dire necessity for the Chinese Engine to make it into service. That in fact is one of the reasons why the JF-17 project is now in doldrums. And needs a resolution for further progress.

btw, has the 3rd squad of JF-17s been formally inducted ?

I understand that well, that colonel committed a blasphemy and deserves that his effigy is burnt.

Hey Pandey, you need to spank your dalit typist, spank him good since he repeatedly makes you look a fool but then he probably merely types what he sees....here, enlighten yourself with the new JF-17s coming off the production line and don't miss the serial numbers.

Nwt1zxf.jpg

4wgc8Xq.jpg

How is the RD 93 engines superior to the AL31FP's? anybody's got comparative specs?

btw, stupid thread, basing the comparisions from the 1965 war scenario with the present and future capabilities of bothe air forces.....noob.

Hey Pandey, you need to spank your dalit typist, spank him good since he repeatedly makes you look a fool but then he probably merely types what he sees....here, enlighten yourself with the new JF-17s coming off the production line and don't miss the serial numbers.

]

LOLLLL. Do you even understand the meaning of the English word "Doldrums"??

What is you peculiar fixation with "Dalits", Windy Joe? Some obsession what? :)

SU-30MKI is equipped with some most advance Actice ESA RADAR system Phazotron

Didn't knew MKI had AESA. I thought it still has BARS PESA.

The ability of any aircraft, is exhibited as soon as it can be airborne in real time situation. SU-3MKI needs one minute spacing to take-off. Where as PAF Shaheen has been able to reduce the airborne time of A-5 aircrafts to less then one minute, which are considered to be oldest aircrafts serving today. One minute spacing means, a window of time span for PAF Shaheen to attack and destroy the rest of the SU-30MKI planes getting ready for taxi.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...aneuvers-treat-paf-shaheen.html#ixzz2Wg6sudUC

So even though PAF is defensive, it is Migs which acts as interceptor, and MKI having 1 minute spacing to take off while being flown by rookies half the world across, Shaheen can get airborne and destroy MKI on taxi.

How is the RD 93 engines superior to the AL31FP's? anybody's got comparative specs?

The superiority of RD93 comes from the fact that it is routed through China, so the quality increases dramatically.

It can be overhauled in Pakistan, and even though AL31FP is manufactured in India, it has to go to Russia for OH.

Back
Top Bottom