What's new

SU-30's Cobra Maneuvers - A Treat for PAF Shaheen

Why do you assume that all your future battles would be fought by SU-30.....in any case very easy scenario, SU-30, big A$$ and RCS....easy target for both Interceptors and ground based defences....say the F-16 combat proven all over the globe with huge amount of kills and victories.....what does SU-30 has to show for it's credentials except some fancy air displays and in 2008, PAF proved that your super duper SU-30 is not exactly invincible as you would like to believe.

ha ha ha sir USA always used its F16 against the weaker and il trained enemies + we have 3 MKI Against every F16 of PAF & Thanks to Israel and USA we know all the loopoles in PAF and there beloved F16's + dont worry owr SU30MKI's carry twice the amount of BVRs any time than your F16's + even if the RCS is big of MKI still it has a very very power full radar & is also backed by the best in world(Phalcons&Greenpine) + not to forget that EWS and other stuff on MKI will make sure that your ..... kahir jane do itna hi kafee hai

ha ha ha sir USA always used its F16 against the weaker and il trained enemies + we have 3 MKI Against every F16 of PAF & Thanks to Israel and USA we know all the loopoles in PAF and there beloved F16's + dont worry owr SU30MKI's carry twice the amount of BVRs any time than your F16's + even if the RCS is big of MKI still it has a very very power full radar & is also backed by the best in world(Phalcons&Greenpine) + not to forget that EWS and other stuff on MKI will make sure that your ..... kahir jane do itna hi kafee hai

You remind me of those that once termed SU-30, Rapptor of the East, describing it as , untouchable, invincible, indestructible, :blah: :blah: :blah:.......but as soon as a couple of them fell out of the sky, the tone changed to.....so what .....even F-22 has had a crash.
Guru Miah, woh kahtey hain, Insaan ko apni jildh mein rah kar baat karney chahey....warna bahroosa kabi bi sharminda ho sakta hey.....paheley ka mafiq. !!

You remind me of those that once termed SU-30, Rapptor of the East, describing it as , untouchable, invincible, indestructible, :blah: :blah: :blah:.......but as soon as a couple of them fell out of the sky, the tone changed to.....so what .....even F-22 has had a crash.
Guru Miah, woh kahtey hain, Insaan ko apni jildh mein rah kar baat karney chahey....warna bahroosa kabi bi sharminda ho sakta hey.....paheley ka mafiq. !!
he he he bhai meri choro mai kya meri aukat kya ...choro .....

baat MKI ki ho rahi the aur thread bhi apne hi shuru kara hai iskee koi to wajah hogee hi :azn:

rahi baat PAF ki to bhai humse behter aap jante ho ...maslan agar aap duniya ke sabse kabil driver ko suzuki swift de do to bhi wo race me ek porche me baithe avrage driver ko nahi hara sakta wajh aap behter jante ho kyon :azn:

now i dont know who said SU mki is F22 of east lolzzz

well the thing is niether you have technology (even what you have we have counter measures as we also have some Friends)

Nor the Numbers = against say 140 MKI you have 18 + 42 F16s ...MKI and its capability is a differnt mater and im not counting other resourrces

so tell me how your devine pilots in there eaquali devine air palnes going to counter IAF :cheers:

^^^^^
Kounwyen ka mendak samjta hey uska samundar bahut bara hey. :lol:

Aap loug apni dunya mein mast rahou. :)

When you are done with the chest thumping, enlighten yourself as to what happened on the sidelines of Indra Dhanush 2007, then at Anatolian Eagle 2008 and above all the Shaheen-1 exercises. Dodh ka dodh aur sub pani pani ho jayega. !!

^^^^^^^^^^^ he he he jammer bhaiya kuch nahi hone wala wo suna hai na

jinke ghar dane unke kamle bhi sayane

Jiskee gari raith me fu*** uska naam

baki aap khud samjhdaar ho :coffee:

Op Tagged notorious_eagle, Oscar, Luftwaffe, ANTIBODY . Has anyone noticed none of them has graced this thread yet . :rofl:

wo kehte hain na chai ka shaowk do sab ko hai per chay banne ke liye dhoodh bhi to hona chaiye ;)

Han bahi, jesa mein ney bola, tum loug khali dialogue marney key mahir ho....invincible, untouchable, indestructible...etc. etc.

Wesy thandey pani sey chayee bi nahin bantey.

Oh boy.... is thread pe toh wakai main Wind Jaam ho gayi hai...

Chalo, kum az kum, tumara rape tu nahin hua.

Han bahi, jesa mein ney bola, tum loug khali dialogue marney key mahir ho....invincible, untouchable, indestructible...etc. etc.

Wesy thandey pani sey chayee bi nahin bantey.
he he h

Chalo, kum az kum, tumara rape tu nahin hua.

he he he he bhai jaan dil behlane ko khyal acha hai per sari duniya janti hai ki kis ke ghar me choolha jalta hai aur kisse apna choolha jalane ke liye apne hi ghar ka samaan bechna per raha hai :taz:

bhai jaan ab to bus karo aap samjhe nahi unka matlab kya thaaa ;)

:omghaha:

he he he he bhai jaan dil behlane ko khyal acha hai per sari duniya janti hai ki kis ke ghar me choolha jalta hai aur kisse apna choolha jalane ke liye apne hi ghar ka samaan bechna per raha haio :taz:

As usual you are going on off topic rant......then you complain about infractions.

Choolah, samaan, farmers, hatam hatya are not the topic of the thread.

Op Tagged notorious_eagle, Oscar, Luftwaffe, ANTIBODY . Has anyone noticed none of them has graced this thread yet . :rofl:

They already discussed this topic to death it seams. Any way what is the point in bringing 5 year old news.

There are lot of upgrades from su 30 MKI of 2008 to su 30 MKI of 2013.

Sure, here is the American version of the 'cobra'...

John Boyd - USAF, The Fighter Pilot Who Changed the Art of Air Warfare

The maneuver may worked back then, but not likely today. Fighters are much better in everything from speed to turning radius since Boyd's era.

Against a 9g capable -16? Fuhgeddaboudit. The -16 will be on the target's tail during recovery of lost speed. If there is helmet cueing of missiles, the target will be dead.

If TVC is not helpful at all in WVR, why did Americans add TVC to F-22? or you are saying only cobra is outdated in WVR?

Another thread to massage their empty ego :coffee:

Every now and then comes these threads. :lol:

If TVC is not helpful at all in WVR, why did Americans add TVC to F-22? or you are saying only cobra is outdated in WVR?
TVC is helpful. I never said it is not. May be you think that TVC is there only for that 'cobra' maneuver but you are mistaken. What TVC does is to help change nose attitude.

Back
Top Bottom