What's new

Su 30 MKI crashes in Western India

Simple since January 2012 till today there have 27 crashes of IAF fighter jets whereas PAF has seen 20 fighter jet crashes i.e. a ratio of 1.35:1.
Now taking into consideration the fact the IAF is 1.8 to 2.0x the size of PAF, PAFs crash rate is significantly worse than IAF's.

Today, India AF is bigger than that of Pakistani. Since Indiais losing planes because India is incapable of buying planes, Pakistan could be ahead of India in raw number of fighters soon. India need to get its act together and don't be so cheap in buying planes. The recent demands on total TOT for PAKFA just show how unreasonable is India and India could end up with no fifth gen jets while Pakistani stealth jets roam the Indian skies.

Today, India AF is bigger than that of Pakistani. Since Indiais losing planes because India is incapable of buying planes, Pakistan could be ahead of India in raw number of fighters soon. India need to get its act together and don't be so cheap in buying planes. The recent demands on total TOT for PAKFA just show how unreasonable is India and India could end up with no fifth gen jets while Pakistani stealth jets roam the Indian skies.
Actually as you saw I the previous post PAF crash rate is higher than IAF.
Also PAF has a much larger part of its fleet which is obsolete.

Actually as you saw I the previous post PAF crash rate is higher than IAF.
Also PAF has a much larger part of its fleet which is obsolete.

First of all, good job on comparing India with Pakistan, which is a much smaller country. India is ahead of its smaller neighbors. For a second there, I thought India has a smaller AF than Pakistan.

India really have to stop picking on its smaller neighbors. That is the definition of a bully.

That's it? So everyone should believe you because you are authority here regarding crash ratio?
Buzz me when you are over with your orgasm.

Simple since January 2012 till today there have 27 crashes of IAF fighter jets whereas PAF has seen 20 fighter jet crashes i.e. a ratio of 1.35:1.
Now taking into consideration the fact the IAF is 1.8 to 2.0x the size of PAF, PAFs crash rate is significantly worse than IAF's.

Last edited:
That's it? So everyone should believe you because you are authority here regarding crash ratio?
Buzz me when you are out of your orgasm.
Hard to digest the facts eh?
Go through the aviation safety record then if you can bear it..

Instead of running around like headless chicken and quoting the sources that suit your ego, i suggest you read some latest disclosure made by the Indian sources themselves, where they admit the losses of at least 75 IAF aircraft with 23 being shot down in the first two days. As for the ridiculous claims of PAF being blown away, well back in 1971, there was no Indian fear of Pigeons or Balloons, so it could have only been the PAF that according to India MOD, that made constant attacks on Indian tanks and positions in the west as late as 17th December.
Oh, the last air battle of 1971 also proved the true outcome of the 1971 air war. PAF pilot flying an obsolete F-86 Sabre, takes out IAF's latest supersonic MiG-21....that busted any myths created by the IAF or as they say last nail in the coffin. :lol:

The last air battle of 1971 war between PAF and IAF took place on 17th December. The encounter involved a humble PAF F-86 Sabre against a Supersonic MIG-21 of the IAF.
Flt Lt. Maqsood Amir emerged the victorious pilot when he shot down the MIG-21, No C 116 through a missile attack.
The Indian pilot F/L Tejwant Singh was captured after ejecting from his stricken aircraft.

upload_2015-12-18_16-1-50-jpeg.280336
I too post photos of gun kills

I still salute your audacity of claims

Even after humliating deafeat go through lines by Historians

PAF was blown away in first week war remaining forces in hiding in iranian bases
:rofl:

Recent photos from the Crash site of IAF SU 30MKI. On Wed an IAF Su30MKI, a Mig 21 BSI and a HAL druv heli crashed.
Indian Su 30 crashsite.jpg
Indian Su 30 crashsite 2.jpg
Indian Su 30 crashsite 3.jpg

Last edited:
Su-30 Jet Crashes Into House In Rajasthan, Pilots Eject, 3 Injured
All India | Written by Harsha Kumari Singh | Updated: March 15, 2017 17:29 IST

sukhoi-30-crash-rajasthan_650x400_51489573657.jpg

The crater at the village in Rajasthan's Barmer where the Sukhoi 30 aircraft crashed today.

JAIPUR: Three people were injured as a Sukhoi 30 aircraft of the Indian Air Force crashed near an air base in Rajasthan's Barmer this afternoon. Both pilots have managed to eject to safety, sources said. This was the third crash of Sukhoi - a frontal aircraft of the Air Force - in Rajasthan.

The plane was on a routine sortie and was about to land at the Uttarlai Air Force Base, at a village called Devaniyon ki Dhani, when the crash took place around 2 pm. The fuselage of the aircraft landed on the hut of Narayan Ram, injuring him, his daughter-in-law Dalli and grandson Hanuman. The three, who sustained burn injuries, have been admitted in hospital.

Omji Ujjawal, a police officer from the area who was the first to reach the spot, said Narayan Ram's family suffered "burn injuries due to the explosion and cuts and bruises from the debris".

Altogether, half-a-dozen houses in the village and two motorcycles were destroyed. The villagers said livestock also came to harm - a buffalo was burnt alive and some goats were injured.

The air force has ordered an inquiry into the crash.

Last May, defence minister Manohar Parrikar said since April 1, 2014, the twin-engine Sukhois have been forced to land on a single engine on 34 occasions after facing engine problems mid-air. The operational reliability improvement programme is pursued regularly with Russian Original Equipment Manufacturer, he had told the Lok Sabha.

Earlier today, a Chetak helicopter on a routine training sortie from Bamrauli, Allahabad, had developed a technical failure. The aircraft toppled while the pilots were trying to land in an uneven field. Both pilots are safe. An inquiry has been ordered into the accident.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/sukh...thans-barmer-both-pilots-eject-safely-1669807

Back
Top Bottom