What's new

Su 30 MKI crashed near pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian engines are better than anything Indians can come up with, that is to say Indians even make engines - which they don't. This is not an engine problem, but an Indian problem. Indian pilots often are not qualified for the job, when they get into the plane/jet, not only are they endangering their own lives but also lives of others.

No point buying these expensive foreign jets if you can't even operate them efficiently - remember, only an Indian can disgrace the name of a well known jet and turn it into something now called the 'flying coffin'.

Thats pure crap from you , MKI pilots are most experienced pilots in IAF , and each MKI has a combo of a experienced pilot along with a new young pilot most of them who are hawk trained . and the very same pilots fly to around the world for air exercise , next year same pilots will go to red flag in us

India should consider sending their pilots to Pakistan for training. We all know Pakistani pilots are the most skilled and experienced in South Asia. Besides learning how to property fly a jet, Indian pilots can also help create a friendly bond between the two countries - win/win for both.

Stay on the topic ... You have a terrible habit of trolling to satisfy your tiny ego ... Pathetic posts all along ... :hitwall:

If you can go back a few pages , you might be able to check who started this trolling fest ...

look who is calling:bunny:............spare me:fie:

JF-17 was most probably a technical defect as witnesses saw flames engulfing the aircraft. Bird strike is just some "my airforce aunty said so"story invented by fanboys.

Only 4 Su-30MKK fighters crashed by Chinese pilots made it into the media! Analysts predict the real figure could be as high as 15 MKKs crashed by the Chinese.
and how does it relate to the SU 30 MKI ? OR possibly are you implying that they both are the same ? :azn:

Try to research a little before jumping on the bandwagon ... Its a common phenomenon ... or may i start about the LCA ? :azn:

I was just kidding,Take it in that sense buddy.:partay:

I knw you will start LCA then number of Nukes.:blah:
Its also a common phenomenon.:rofl:

Thanks god pilots are safe.....
request to indian members... why we need to bring the JF-17 to to su 30 crash .. lets accept the facts and move on....

Looking back at history, Indians were infamous for crashing jets - most notably the Mig-21, now known as the 'flying coffin' thanks to Indian pilots. But how long has that been? I'm surprised the quality of Indian pilot training hasn't improved since. It really is disturbing how a country of 1.2 billion can trust a bunch of incompetent unskilled pilots to defend the country.

Sorry to disappoint you they have defended their country well all this years , if they where so unskilled as you are trying to project them , India air space would have been free for all airspace like in Pakistan

JF-17 was most probably a technical defect as witnesses saw flames engulfing the aircraft. Bird strike is just some "my airforce aunty said so"story invented by fanboys.
Really ? and the official reports were all faked ? :azn:

OH boy some Indians can even give a cuckoo bird a tough competition when it comes to dumbness. Sigh.

3 MKIs in 14 years is an impressive achievement. Of these only one officer was killed. Military aviation, with its intricate combat manoeuvres, is inherently dangerous so it is a testament to IAF pilot's skill that more don't crash. As is I beleive all MKI crashes to date have been caused by technology failure.

Not to worry guys, pilots safe- IAF will simply add one to existing orders.

India should consider sending their pilots to Pakistan for training. We all know Pakistani pilots are the most skilled and experienced in South Asia. Besides learning how to property fly a jet, Indian pilots can also help create a friendly bond between the two countries - win/win for both.

and you wont know how to shut up with your crappy ideas

Pune: A frontline Sukhoi jet of the Indian Air Force (IAF) crashed near Pune today but the two pilots bailed out to safety, an officer said.

The crash of the SU-30MKI combat jet occurred around 1.30 p.m. "The pilots are safe," the officer said, adding that there were no immediate reports of damage or casualties on the ground.

The aircraft had taken off from the Lohegaon air base on the outskirts of Pune. It crashed at Wade-Bholai village, 20 kilometres from Pune.

Preliminary reports said that the aircraft crashed due to a technical snag.

This is the third crash of a Su-30 since its induction in 1997.

Read more at: Air Force plane crashes near Pune, pilots eject safely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom