What's new

Su 30 MKI crashed near pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in the world, but in the region. And don't forget, it wasn't the PAF who turned the well known Mig-21 into something now called the 'flying coffin'. :lol:

Oooo how cute , now you hide behind Mig 21 ,a plane which was inducted in 1961 which has passed way over it dutylife cycle..
Did i hurt ur ego , i m sorry baby , u know papa din't meant too ..
Now come on,time to drink ur milk and listen to fairy tale....:bunny:

Not in the world, but in the region. And don't forget, it wasn't the PAF who turned the well known Mig-21 into something now called the 'flying coffin'. :lol:
WOW
We finally found the pakistani that openly says that his is the best airforce

Russian engines are better than anything Indians can come up with, that is to say Indians even make engines - which they don't. This is not an engine problem, but an Indian problem. Indian pilots often are not qualified for the job, when they get into the plane/jet, not only are they endangering their own lives but also lives of others.

No point buying these expensive foreign jets if you can't even operate them efficiently - remember, only an Indian can disgrace the name of a well known jet and turn it into something now called the 'flying coffin'.
:p:P:P
Its not an excuse if engine fails . Any way the fault is yet unknown .
And regarding Indian pilot skills i dont want to say anything except
RAF's Air-Vice Marshall, Christopher Harper, praised the MKI's dogfight ability, calling it "absolutely masterful and unbeatable"
During the exercise, the RAF pilots candidly admitted that the Su-30MKI displayed maneuvering superior to that of the Typhoon
An earlier variant of the Su-30MKI, the MK, took part in war games with the United States Air Force (USAF) during Cope-India 04. The results have been widely publicized, with the Indians winning "90% of the mock combat missions" against the American force's F-15C.
Col Greg Newbech, USAF Team Leader made the following remarks: - "What we’ve seen in the last two weeks is, the IAF can stand toe-to-toe with best AF in the world. I pity the pilot who has to face the IAF and chances the day to underestimate him; because he won’t be going home.
Dont you know that Migs are outdated? What does pilot experience/ability has to do with this?

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

It's an old story, once the Indians use to refer to the SU-30 as invincible.....untouchable..... indestructible... etc....etc.
But as soon as a couple of them crashed....the tone changed to ....so what.....even the F-22 has crashed. !!
Same logic with the JF-17.

Thanks buddy for making me laugh, Jf-17 and mki , Ha ha ha....

Even if it's true than by that logic there are Mirages in PAF inventory.....flying since 1967.
He needs to be punished for spoiling the thread by bringing that fighter . Atleast he should have known what is the position of mki. He is defaming mki .
Yes off course....as some Indian member once suggested.....it's the Tendulkar of the sky....

India should consider sending their pilots to Pakistan for training.
We dont want to train pakistani pilots
We all know Pakistani pilots are the most skilled and experienced in South Asia.
But you dont know that Pakistan is not south asia .
Besides learning how to property fly a jet, Indian pilots can also help create a friendly bond between the two countries - win/win for both.
we dont want any property while flying jet:tongue:

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

mate then again , u can ask me how can u compare mki and F22 . We will not compare but i can guarantee u that mki can outrun F22 in dog fight . But it will never happen .

Bird strike? Don't assume its was a bird strike from "my Airforce Aunty said so" sources.
JF-17 was only inducted a couple of years ago.

so you are comparing JF17 with SU30MKI????

o6516m6yxv.jpg

Pakistani Busted!! Ashamed of his own nationality:lol:

Unless Indian pilots want to make another 'flying coffin' out of the MKI I really hope the IAF would consider pilot training in Pakistan, and why not? Indian pilots learn how to properly fly a jet and at the same time they can act as goodwill ambassadors. This is called a win-win situation. India should act right and be smart, demonstrate to the world what 79 iq is capable of.

ohhh same air force which loans its pilots to other countries so that they can complete their flying hours in a foreign air force ??

so you are comparing JF17 with SU30MKI????
Nope. I didn't first start the jf-17 crash in this thread. I was just responding to the "bird strike" thing.

In terms of pilot quality and training - yes, IAF pilots are in fact inferior to pilots of the PAF, which is why India should consider pilot training in Pakistan: 1. to improve quality of Indian pilots and 2. to build up friendly relationship with Pakistan.
Do you think the pakistan pilots are not at all satisfied by the training they are giving to US and u want IAF planes bombing you in the name of training?:tongue::tongue::tongue:
We already got much training in 1971 and you still want to train us?:p:P:P

i think its the second season for drama 'air crash india' featuring Su30MKI :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom