What's new

Stupid Hardliners in Iran give Netanyahu a reason to bash Iran once again!!!!

iranigirl2

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Ahead of the scheduled resumption of the international talks on Iran's nuclear program in Geneva Thursday morning, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office launched a Twitter campaign against Iran’s supreme religious leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. It focuses on protests in Iran marking the 34th anniversary of the takeover of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran, at which demonstrators burned American flags and chanted “Death to America.”

On Monday night, the Prime Minister Office's official Twitter feed carried, under the topic “The Real Face of Iran,” one photograph of Iranians burning U.S. flags and another of Khamenei denouncing America, both from this week. Netanyahu’s spokesman to the Arab media, Ofir Gendelman, retweeted the images, as did the Israeli ambassador to Washington, Ron Dermer, and embassy spokesman Aharon Sagi.

The anti-American demonstrations in Tehran played right into Netanyahu’s hands. Ignoring the fact that the majority of Iranians, including President Hassan Rohani and Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, one of his predecessors in the post, object strongly to the anti-U.S. rhetoric, Netanyahu cited them at a news conference on Monday with the visiting Polish President Bronislaw Komorowski and in an interview with Israeli English-language television channel i24News.

“There’s a debate in the West today,” Netanyahu said at the press conference, addressing Komorowski.

“People are saying: What is the true face of the Iranian regime? Because they have obviously changed their style. They speak now in English and they smile. They smile in the talks in Europe. But that regime, which is controlled by Khamenei, has tens of thousands of people on the streets of Tehran today chanting ‘death to America,’ celebrating the seizure of the U.S. Embassy in 1979, 34 years ago. They're celebrating, and Khamenei, who is the real ruler of Iran, yesterday says: ‘America is the most hated country in the world. You can't believe a word of what they say.’ And he fuels that hatred. That's the real Iran," Netanyahu said.

Continuing, Netanyahu said, "Do we want this country to have nuclear weapons? And the answer is: Absolutely not .... America and the P5+1 should listen to the chants of ‘Death to America’ in Tehran, give no discounts to Tehran.”

http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/diplomania/.premium-1.556421

I'm reaching the point that diplomacy won't change anything in Iran - US conflict .

I agree with parts of Khamenei's speech .

I'm reaching the point that diplomacy won't change anything in Iran - US conflict .

I agree with parts of Khamenei's speech .

Iran-US can have good relations and it can benefit both sides. It doesn't mean they have to like each other. At the end of the day each country looks out for it's own interests, sometimes they have mutual ones, sometimes they clash . It would be good for both Iran and US to work something out and not go to war.

Last edited:
Stupid Netanyahoo doesn't need any reason to do that !!! 
Iran-US can have good relations and it can benefit both sides. It doesn't mean they have to like each other. at the end of the day each country looks our for it's own interests. It's would be good for both Iran and US to work something out and not go to war.

We can't trust US ... they are not going to stop sanctions ...

Stupid Netanyahoo doesn't need any reason to do that !!! 

We can't trust US ... they are not going to stop sanctions ...

I never said to trust the US, I said work something out to get the sanctions removed... and stop these counterproductive demonstrations. You just make Iran look bad and push it towards war.

I never said to trust the US, I said work something out to get the sanctions removed... and stop these counterproductive demonstrations. You just make Iran look bad and push it towards war.

push it towards war !!!

So, they can talk about Bombing IRAN ... but we can't say anything !?

push it towards war !!!

This is not my comment, but bad nist bekhony...

بعد از قضیه ی هیروشیمای ژاپن، یک خبرنگار از یکی از مقامات ژاپنی پرسید
چرا شما با وجود ضربه ای که از آمریکا خوردید،علیه آنها شعار مرده باد سر نمی دهید و با امریکا ارتباط دارید؟
می دانید چه پاسخ داد؟؟؟
گفت :
وجود تلفن پاناسونیک بر روی دفتر ریاست جمهوری آمریکا، یعنی مرگ بر آمریکا...ما نیازی به گفتن نداریم، عمل می کنیم!!!!

push it towards war !!!

Iranigirl is right, diplomacy is the way to go. Wars have never benefited any group, society, or nation.

And I know, you will be saying that if you are not prepared for it, then they will bring it to your doorstep. Then again, no one is advocating you to sit on your hands. But it in no way means that you have to needlessly display the same rhetoric which serves absolutely no purpose (burning flags and showing useless sentiments of rage - they serve no purpose).

And think of it like this: If the US wants to go on war with you (which I am sure they won't, they neither have the consensus, nor the capacity after a string of wars they were in), then it must make you think hard. Any party initiates any action only when it is beneficial to it. If the US wants to go to war with you, you must avoid it for the simple reason that it will mean much greater loss to Iran than to the US.

If you really want to go to war with the US, then do it only when you are well prepared to inflict a greater damage, until then, avoid it as much as you can.

And while deliberating on that, please, always keep in mind, that if war does come, it will take place in your home, not theirs!

She is talking sense here, you should think of it objectively, and with a cool mind.

This is not my comment, but bad nist bekhony...

بعد از قضیه ی هیروشیمای ژاپن، یک خبرنگار از یکی از مقامات ژاپنی پرسید
چرا شما با وجود ضربه ای که از آمریکا خوردید،علیه آنها شعار مرده باد سر نمی دهید و با امریکا ارتباط دارید؟
می دانید چه پاسخ داد؟؟؟
گفت :
وجود تلفن پاناسونیک بر روی دفتر ریاست جمهوری آمریکا، یعنی مرگ بر آمریکا...ما نیازی به گفتن نداریم، عمل می کنیم!!!!

گربه دستش به گوشت نمیرسید میگفت بو میده
in japan talking about Hiroshima is forbidden, Americans forced them to express the Hiroshima nuke as a positive measure by U.S (in their school books), if a university master talks anything against it, he will be fired.
any humiliation bigger than this? we are not like them.
as Imam husain said:
هیهات من الذله

با این طرز تفکر شما ما هم میتونیم در سالگرد ترور دانشمندامون به گذاشتن پسته رو میز رئیس جمهور آمریکا افتخار کنیم.

in japan talking about Hiroshima is forbidden, Americans forced them to express the Hiroshima nuke as a positive measure by U.S (in their school books), if a university master talks anything against it, he will be fired.
as Imam husain said:
هیهات من الذله

با این طرز تفکر شما ما هم میتونیم در سالگرد ترور دانشمندامون به گذاشتن پسته رو میز رئیس جمهور آمریکا افتخار کنیم.

Toyota has the best selling cars in America and the world...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...third-quarter-as-abe-gives-edge-to-japan.html

:coffee:

Since it seems to be OK for some nobody to call Iranian leaders and some of our people "stupid", I assume that it's OK to respond in the same way.

@iranigirl2 - a clowntard is in no position to comment about our people (be ten or thousand) and their leaders. Why don't you tell us about 1995 Okinawa incident? and many other cases such as the two American sailors and their crime? These might look very insignificant (like you) events in scale but, well, We are no Japanese, We would rather be sanctioned than have our bottoms screwed left and right. I know its OK for your kind though.

Do you honestly think they'd remove sanctions if we smile and/or stop our nuclear program when in return they talk about bombing our country? The leader himself has mentioned many times that we have no issue with diplomatic talks on the basis of mutual respect. As for the demonstration, as long as they have all options on the table and all the bullying continues these events wont stop.

as Imam husain said:
هیهات من الذله

where did you get this kososher garbage from?

They have ceremonies every year about the bombings and they broadcast it nationally. It's a day of mourning in Japan. Who told you it's "forbidden"?

Panasonic Corporation founded in 1918, and has grown to become one of the largest Japanese electronics producers alongside Sony, Hitachi, Toshiba, Sharp Corporation, and Canon. In addition to electronics, it offers non-electronic products and services such as home renovation services. Panasonic is the world's fourth-largest television manufacturer by 2012 market share.

Sony Corporation commonly referred to as Sony, is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Japan.Sony is ranked 87th on the 2012 list of Fortune Global 500.

:coffee:

Last edited:
America is a monster no doubt, but in today's world they are a very powerful monster. The most powerful in fact.

So it is illogical and impractical to fight them head-on. Better to co-exist with them while improving your own strength.

The last time we fought America in a direct battle was during the Korean War, in which we successfully pushed them out of North Korea. But we changed track in later decades, and started learning to co-exist with them.

Since we do not have the power to change the world, the most practical course of action is to learn to co-exist within the current system, while constantly increasing our own competitive power.

"stupid hardliners" , you say like it's America , hardliners rule the country , if a moderate is in power it's only because he's moderate

Back
Top Bottom