What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

1659573195035.png

Hi,

Very interesting.

Thanks. Was banned so couldn't Like your post earlier.

man, how or why can you lie so blatantly?
in USA, people with low income get medicaid which gives free medical care (minimal copay which i also waived if you cannot afford that)

I was banned so couldn't reply earlier. I will quote two instances where what you said is rendered untruth :

1. Some years ago my former company partner went to USA to get into college there ( Carnegie Mellon ) and he once told me when he was back in India for a while that in USA if you need a tetanus injection you must pay to the hospital / clinic the American equivalent of 7000 Indian rupees else no injection. Or you must have insurance which of course is another form of extortion.

2. There was a PDF thread maybe last year about a Pakistan-origin doctor in USA who was waiving fees of his former and maybe current cancer patients who had gotten into economic difficulties because healthcare is not free in USA. Unlike USSR, North Korea, Libyan Jamahiriya, Cuba etc where the American government did great things to destabilize and regime-change. This American doctor was a humane person unlike the American government which doesn't have heart.

president living in a mansion with security is because deranged lunatics are everywhere -
common citizens living in dust/snow - US has good per capita incomes and has a lot of folks owning or renting in homes..

The gist of your statement is that the American president will live in his secure mansion while the common citizen can go live on the street in the sun, rain, cold, snow, dust, pollution and crowds. Quite unlike Muammar Gaddafi who vowed that his parents would live in a tent until all Libyans would get to live in built houses.

Obomba and Bush jr would probably never have traveled in their bullet-and-mine-proof expensive cars along the routes in New York and elsewhere where the homeless live. The juxtaposition would have gotten into the papers. And some of those "deranged lunatics" you mention would have been the homeless who lost their mind living for long on the street.

not sure where you got "common citizens living in penury"

So what did these people demand ?
2022-08-04-124439_1024x768_scrot.png

education is free and mandatory until GED, and after that many trade and community colleges exist which are paid for by FAFSA (even universities are) - basically a loan underwritten by the govt - and you payback based on your income you get after you graduate (income based payment plans

1. What are GED and FAFSA ?

2. Loan for education ? Why ?

the rest of your post is just ranting. there is one thing correct though.. you are rightly in the stupid and funny forum though

Yes, I rant. The first Muslim and the first modern Communists also ranted.

Must be jamadaar hinduvta

Yes, I am a jamadaar who can sweep society of its political, social, socio-economic and technological ills. But me being a Hindutvadi is as ridiculous as Hindutvadis on PDF calling me a mullah so this statement of yours rightly belongs in the 'Stupid and funny' thread.

Last edited:
she is not marrying you - is she?

She is not but if I happen to pass her by I shouldn't feel repulsed seeing her hard belly and thin arms and legs. I as a participant in humanity have the right to see nicer things, yes ?

If her groom wants a wife with two-pack belly he can as well marry a male. Not that I am hating on gays here.

She is not but if I happen to pass her by I shouldn't feel repulsed seeing her hard belly and thin arms and legs. I as a participant in humanity have the right to see nicer things, yes ?

If her groom wants a wife with two-pack belly he can as well marry a male. Not that I am hating on gays here.

Wtf did I just read 🤣

Back
Top Bottom