What's new

Stupid & Funny from Around the World :Continued

😄way to go, Gramps!😉

An 80-year-old man went to the doctor for a general check-up. The doctor was surprised to see him perfectly healthy and happy.

Doctor: “What is the secret of your good health?”

“I get up before the sun rises and go out cycling, then come home and drink two glasses of wine. Maybe this is the secret of my good health.”

Doctor: "Okay. That means you must have good genes. Can I ask you how old your father was when he died?"

“My father died? Who told you he died?”

Doctor (surprised): "You mean you're 80 years old and your father is still alive? So how old is he now?"

“He is 102 years old. He cycled with me this morning and then also had two glasses of wine.”

Doctor: "This is very good. This means a long life is definitely in your family's genes. So how old was your grandfather when he died?"

“Hey! Why are you killing my grandfather now?”

Doctor (puzzled): "You mean you're 80 years old and your grandfather is still alive? What's his age?"

“He's 123 years old.”

“And he too cycled with you this morning and had wine as well?”

“No, Grandpa didn't join us this morning."

Doctor: "Why not?"

"Because he's getting married today.”

Doctor (on the verge of going mad): "Why would he want to get married at the age of 123??"

“Who said he wanted to get married? He had to be forced.”

Doctor shouted: "But why?”

“Because the girl is pregnant.”

(after this, the doctor closed his clinic & has been cycling and drinking wine regularly ever since)
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND 😄😄😄

Were you there in the 80s and 90s?
Back then all parks and bazars were family friendly places even late at night. The concept of gated communities was unheard of. People used to come out at night to get fresh air. There were few fancy restaurants but still eating out was fun and family friendly.
Now you can't even park a car at an unguarded place let alone go for a walk.

These villagers have turned Lahore into a den of crime and prostitution.

Hi,

Should have created jobs in those small cities.

1659447025517.png

probably already posted

Live streamer was about to eat a live alien facehugger octopus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom