What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing Facts About Sharks

Weird things have been found inside a shark, such as ............ torpedo.

Good lord ,would have been a sight to watch.

"Torpedo away"...............and the sonar saying ....we just lost contact while the torpedo was on the path ......

and the worried captain saying to calm down the guys......,"there might be a shark sub around"..........i have read about them in Jane's International Defence Review.Don't worry.But no busting sound......that's amazing.:oops:

xin_452080718080723479072.jpg

twitter trend

India

#petrol
#alltimefavmovies
Rs 7.50
#PVRFriday
Sanjay Joshi
Aam Aadmi
Zohal Hamid
Agent J
If Google
LPG

Pakistan

#100ThingsToDoBeforeIDie
#Attock
#alltimefavmovies
Dr Afridi
FCR
Zerrie
OBL
CIA
Laden
Osama

is there something wrong here that u want to point out?

Zaid Hamid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Indian love with the word "Hamid" :laugh: :laugh:
Coming your way :rofl:

6%2BZaid%2BHamid%2BFool%2BHardy.jpg

Two local men were injured when their pickup truck left the road and struck a tree near Cotton Patch on State Highway 38 early Monday.

Woodruff County Deputy Dovey Snyder reported the accident shortly after midnight Monday. Thurston Poole, 33, of Des Arc, and Billy Ray Wallis, 38, of Little Rock, were returning to Des Arc after a frog-catching trip. On an overcast Sunday night, Poole's pickup truck headlights malfunctioned. The two men concluded that the headlight fuse on the older-model truck had burned out. As a replacement fuse was not available, Wallis noticed that the 22 caliber bullets from his pistol fitted perfectly into the fuse box next to the steering-wheel column. Upon inserting the bullet the headlights again began to operate properly, and the two men proceeded on eastbound toward the White River Bridge .

After traveling approximately 20 miles, and just before crossing the river, the bullet apparently overheated, discharged and struck Poole in the testicles. The vehicle swerved sharply right, exited the pavement, and struck a tree. Poole suffered only minor cuts and abrasions from the accident but will require extensive surgery to repair the damage to his testicles, which will never again operate as intended. Wallis sustained a broken clavicle and was treated and released. "Thank God we weren't on that bridge when Thurston shot his balls off, or we might be dead," stated Wallis.

"I've been a trooper for 10 years in this part of the world, but this is a first for me. I can't believe that those two would admit how this accident happened," said Deputy Snyder.

Upon being notified of the wreck, Lavinia ( Poole's wife) asked how many frogs the boys had caught and did anyone get them from the truck?

Zaid Hamid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Indian love with the word "Hamid" :laugh: :laugh:
Coming your way :rofl:

6%2BZaid%2BHamid%2BFool%2BHardy.jpg

Zohal Hamid is the girl who was allegedly molested by IPL player Luke. Today there was a news that she is dropping the charges after out of court settlement.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Zaid Hamid will not trend in India as we see him as a comedian and not " world's foremost defence expert" who will lead the ghaza e hind

That's why you make all those movies? :hitwall:

No, Bollywood is a fantasy world where people often try to showcase what never really exists.
we are Indian's we prefer to show our manly power's in the battle field rather than seducing some poor sole.for what you get appreciated from your society we get disowned.:)

the main purpose of my previous post was to show mirror to those people who were calling us unmanly and nothing else.
enough of trolling please maintain the sanctity of this thread no need to quote or reply.take care

Grow-up kiddo (and the fools who thanked you) who told you that is about ODI's.It might be about first class cricket or under 19 cricket or even about womens cricket.From a single piece of picture you guys cooked a nice story.
You can deny all you want but the fact is we have beaten you everywhere, India, Pakistan and other countries. :pakistan:
It might be a blessing for you but your ignorance is wasting a lot of our time.

Mr. Bean's Daughter

3811.jpg

Demi, Why Do You Smile Like That?

3632.jpg

Give Me A Glass Of Beer

3802.jpg

In there?

1107.jpg

Myth: “I’m just big boned”

3741.jpg

I am a Zomby!!!

3703.jpg