What's new

Stupid and funny from all over the world - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amitabh Bachchan ke punarjanam ka satya (The truth about Amitabh Bachchan's rebirth

Last edited by a moderator:
index.php

Co-pilot_Checklist.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

blog_internal_picture_v5.jpg

wo kya sher tha..."agar dil gam se khaali ho to jeene ka mazaa kya hai na ho khoone jigar to ashq peene ka maaza kya hai"

my improvisation..DAAD Chahoonga ...pesh ke khidmat hai!!!:D
"agar forum pe sabhee apne ho to chat ka mazzaa kya hai, no ho sar par MODS ki talwar to troll karne ka mazaa kya hai".............:enjoy:

wah wah wah wah wah wah..........:taz::taz::chilli::chilli::taz::taz:

Asim,

That is fine----but the only problem with the foundations of democracy is that it needs the dead bodies of criminals in its foundations to be strong and the blood of those criminals needs to poured into it for it to cure and solidify to make it solid as concrete.

My goodman---you have a wishful thinking---you want to concquer the mountain---yet you don't want to shed no blood on the slopes.

I generally oppose things like the death penalty, granted the human race has done its best to make a good case for it nonetheless, but I strongly believe that killing someone permeates the particular mindset that would infuse the ease of killing another. Killing would never stop at just killing the evil, good people will die too.

This approach should never be sought - I know it would somehow come to this regardless of whether or not you pursue it. But the effort should be done to prevent innocent lives from being lost as far as imaginable in all the ways by the human mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom