What's new

Struggle of Kashmiris cannot be characterised as terrorism: Pakistani envoy tells UN

You are so funny. :lol:

And you're hilarious.. Try and keep to the subject matter without bringing in China,Pakistan and things with no relation to the argument when you run out of valid points like some of you guys usually do.. Your belittling your own intelligence..

You are right,these terror orgs. were only formed period.Today if u want even u can form a separatist outfit in Pakistan on some trashy ground that you might conjure out of the thin air,that does not necessarily mean that it would be a well recognized and feared terror outfit capable of achieving it's goal or even being active.Out of all the terror outfits that u have mentioned above only the ULFA and the PLA of Manipur had been in the news and that too maybe 10-20 years before and recently there was an issue with the Maoists who are being slowly and steadily wiped off by the special forces.BTW do u know the operating mode of the ULFA and PLA now??They stay eat and even take a leak in Burma and sometimes maybe once in 10-15 years they plant a low intensity explosive deice in a rickshaw which might go off in front of some random Govt. Building taking the innocent Manipuri rickshaw puller along with it and thats it!!:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Freedom and seperatist movements of India were under discussion , may be you did not read previous posts . The point was "Kashmir freedom movement should not be characterised as Terrorists` movement" . You guys dont understand the difference b/w a freedom movement and a terrorists`movement . And you have really understated the Maoists , a few months back , they killed 27 , including ex minister Karma and danced over his dead body in chattisgarh... Previously you have got two Gandhi PMs killed as a result of such seperatist movements mess !! You people really like to live in a world of Denial and self deception ...
You people are not ready to give any one a right of self determination , and then you claim that India is the largest DEMOCRACY !!!

And you're hilarious.. Try and keep to the subject matter without bringing in China,Pakistan and things with no relation to the argument when you run out of valid points like some of you guys usually do.. Your belittling your own intelligence..

Who brought India's neighboring countries in these discussion. :cuckoo:

You are counting the name of groups many of them helpless to cause any disturbances. By that logic, Pakistan will have hundreds of groups.
We dont have hundreds of groups demanding seperate states . just the BLA and couple of others in Balochistan , and TTP in waziristan .. They also cant cause disturbances , unless supported by foreign elements .. Same goes for you . If these indian organisations start getting large scale foreign aid , Your federation will be gone within months , if not days

Who brought India's neighboring countries in these discussion. :cuckoo:

I was asked a specific question.. I gave a direct answer.. End of.. This is not a thread of what happened in the SL civil war.. If you want to discuss that, Create a seperate thread i'd be glad to respond

We dont have hundreds of groups demanding seperate states . just the BLA and couple of others in Balochistan , and TTP in waziristan .. They also cant cause disturbances , unless supported by foreign elements .. Same goes for you . If these indian organisations start getting large scale foreign aid , Your federation will be gone within months , if not days

There are several dozens of groups in FATA alone and if you count all of them in Pakistan including every tom dick and harry like the way you calculated for India, it will become hundreds of them.

This is first level of terrorism.. I wonder why a Muslim of Pakistan should bother about Palestine?? This ideology itself is first stage of terrorism..
US and Zionist Christians whether Black, White or Spanish are enemies of Muslims, Arabs and PEACE of the World, if remains Un-check they keep Spilling blood of Innocant Civilians in Pakistan, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia etc through Deception or Openly, They are Demons out of Hell or most precisely Part of Gog Magog who will Burn in Hell forever eternity, There State Terrorism is the Last Level of Terrorism, Their Blind Support of IsraHell is the Mother of All Unjustice in the World and then they tell the World that They are for PEACE, Democracy, Love, Justice etc. but all they want is Domination, Rape and Pillage of World, it's people and it's Resources!

Attachments

• USDemocracy.jpg
    USDemocracy.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 21
  • USDemocracy2.jpg
    USDemocracy2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 18
  • USDemocracy3.jpg
    USDemocracy3.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 20
There are several dozens of groups in FATA alone and if you count all of them in Pakistan including every tom dick and harry like the way you calculated for India, it will become hundreds of them.

All the groups follow same religious sect , have same demands , work under seperate ring leaders , these ring leaders choose a supreme leader who is the head of TTP . That is how it works . Their demand is implementation of Islamic law and withdrawl of Pak Army from FATA . so at max you can say that a freedom (partial) movement is going on in FATA(a small area not even a province) .

On the other hand ,about India it can be said that seperatist movements are going on in Manipur , Assam , Nagaland ,Bodoland , Tripura and the Naxalite-Maoist insurgency effects the areas of Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal states
However the Kashmir freedom movement is the most significant , and Khalistan movement`s re-arising is often feared

lols all you can do is cry for Kashmir on International forums and thats it. Kashmir issue is a dead meat.

I agree, it should be chacterised as "Foreign funded terrorism".

US and Zionist Christians whether Black, White or Spanish are enemies of Muslims, Arabs and PEACE of the World, if remains Un-check they keep Spilling blood of Innocant Civilians in Pakistan, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia etc through Deception or Openly, They are Demons out of Hell or most precisely Part of Gog Magog who will Burn in Hell forever eternity, There State Terrorism is the Last Level of Terrorism, Their Blind Support of IsraHell is the Mother of All Unjustice in the World and then they tell the World that They are for PEACE, Democracy, Love, Justice etc. but all they want is Domination, Rape and Pillage of World, it's people and it's Resources!
Americans are nice people stop trolling everywhere

The Ambassador is aware that the post-9/11 U.N. Security Council Resolutions didn't just make Pakistan's actions in support of Kashmir terror illegal, but may have legitimized armed responses India may choose to take due to Pakistan's failure to dismantle terror havens, terror-training camps, terror financing etc. aimed at stoking a Kashmir insurgency. The Ambassador is trying to get around the difficulty by re-defining the struggle.

I say, why not call his bluff with a new UNSC Resolution on Kashmir? Kashmir is in a limbo because the current legal arrangement is supposed to be that Kashmir choose between India and Pakistan. Why not do what the ambassador implies and let Kashmiris choose to be independent of both instead? And since Pakistan has vowed it will not withdraw its forces from Kashmir to let such a vote take place, let two sets of votes take place, one in Indian-occupied Kashmir, one in Pakistani-occupied Kashmir, and let everyone vow to live with the results ahead of time.

My dear i hope you are well aware of UN charter and principles, Universal declaration of human Rights, Un resolutions on Kashmir and other related subjects, but just to refresh your memory I am quoting relevant part under....

UN Charter CHAPTER I: PURPOSES AND PRINCIPLES Charter of the United Nations: Chapter I: Purposes and Principles
Article 1: The Purposes of the United Nations are:
2. "To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace;"

"All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood."
International Convention for the Suppression of Terrorist Bombings. Approved by the General Assembly on 15 December 1997, entry into force 10 April, 2002.
http://www.un.org/law/cod/terroris.htm

Article 3
This Convention shall not apply where the offence is committed within a single State, the alleged offender and the victims are nationals of that State, the alleged offender is found in the territory of that State and no other State has a basis under article 6, paragraph 1, or article 6, paragraph 2, of this Convention to exercise jurisdiction, except that the provisions of articles 10 to 15 shall, as appropriate, apply in those cases.

International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism. Approved by the General Assembly on 9 December 1999, entry in force 10 April, 2002.
International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism
Article 3

"
This Convention shall not apply where the offence is committed within a single State, the alleged offender is a national of that State and is present in the territory of that State and no other State has a basis under article 7, paragraph 1, or article 7, paragraph 2, to exercise jurisdiction, except that the provisions of articles 12 to 18 shall, as appropriate, apply in those cases."

I am quit sure that you are aware that
  • the Struggle of Kashmiri people is for their right of self determination which is align with UN charter and accepted by India in UN resolution regarding Kashmir
  • Pakistan support to their cause is in the sprit of brotherhood which is universally accepted Human Right
  • No other resolution/convention of UN has effected the legal position of Kashmir cause.
  • Any violation of International Borders by any state would be considered an illegal act under International Law.

Last edited:

My dear i hope you are well aware of UN charter and principles, Universal declaration of human Rights, Un resolutions on Kashmir and other related subjects, but just to refresh your memory I am quoting relevant part under....

UN Charter CHAPTER I: PURPOSES AND PRINCIPLES Charter of the United Nations: Chapter I: Purposes and Principles
Article 1: The Purposes of the United Nations are:
2. "To develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples, and to take other appropriate measures to strengthen universal peace;"

"All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood."
International Convention for the Suppression of Terrorist Bombings. Approved by the General Assembly on 15 December 1997, entry into force 10 April, 2002.
http://www.un.org/law/cod/terroris.htm

Article 3
This Convention shall not apply where the offence is committed within a single State, the alleged offender and the victims are nationals of that State, the alleged offender is found in the territory of that State and no other State has a basis under article 6, paragraph 1, or article 6, paragraph 2, of this Convention to exercise jurisdiction, except that the provisions of articles 10 to 15 shall, as appropriate, apply in those cases.

International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism. Approved by the General Assembly on 9 December 1999, entry in force 10 April, 2002.
International Convention for the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism
Article 3
"This Convention shall not apply where the offence is committed within a single State, the alleged offender is a national of that State and is present in the territory of that State and no other State has a basis under article 7, paragraph 1, or article 7, paragraph 2, to exercise jurisdiction, except that the provisions of articles 12 to 18 shall, as appropriate, apply in those cases."
I am quit sure that you are aware that
  • the Struggle of Kashmiri people is for their right of self determination which is align with UN charter and accepted by India in UN resolution regarding Kashmir
  • Pakistan support to their cause is in the sprit of brotherhood which is universally accepted Human Right
  • No other resolution/convention of UN has effected the legal position of Kashmir cause.
  • Any violation of International Borders by any state would be considered an illegal act under Internatinal Law.
Pakistan wants kashmir because of its strategic advantage, rivers, resources and open gateways with China. Indians are not dumb to understand what is the motive of Pakistan.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Grow up kid .....:big_boss:
There is no brotherly love for Kashmiris, just anti-India sentiments to fulfill your ego. Pakistan will never earn world's respect by doing these cowardly acts of supporting criminals like Hafiz Saeed.

If you had so much love for Kashmiris why did your government sold Kashmir to China?

There is no brotherly love for Kashmiris, just anti-India sentiments to fulfill your ego. Pakistan will never earn world's respect by doing these cowardly acts of supporting criminals like Hafiz Saeed.

If you had so much love for Kashmiris why did your government sold Kashmir to China?

Pakistan calls Kashmir as Jugular vein(vein refers to Kashmir's river system), Kashmir's Muslim majority is just an excuse.

Back
Top Bottom