What's new

Strongest Empires by timeline

:haha:

So you do admit you had slaves. or did these defeated roman soldiers just voluntarily went to Persia to help build your infrastructure :rofl:

what slave they attacked and destroyed many places ,then when 1/3th of Iran army come and captured them we asked the roman empire to pay for the destruction they made ,but they were not willing to do that so we sent them to the court and court sentenced them for several hours of community works to pay for their destructive behavior , whats bad about it it's the common practice today every court in west sentence juvenile with destructive behavior to do community works and so.

VERY IMPORTANT TO WATCH!

Some lies here are exposed. This would be pretty embarrassing.:smokin:

Wow! Great video. We should change al the history books now! I asked you for a respected historian and you give me this great Youtube-kid who made this video probably in his bedroom and changed my and the world's whole image of you civilized Arabs!

:rofl:

Wow! Great video. We should change al the history books now! I asked you for a respected historian and you give me this great Youtube-kid who made this video probably in his bedroom and changed my and the world's whole image of you civilized Arabs!

Read about the mentioned people and tell me about them. Their breakthroughs in all areas, are they Arabs or what? get your info regarding them and post here back. I am waiting...:smokin:

Read about the mentioned people and tell me about them. Their breakthroughs in all areas, are they Arabs or what? get your info regarding them and post here back. I am waiting...:smokin:

Do you know what I'm gonna give you? A quote from a respected man:

''Persian-speaking Iranians made great contributions in the formation of Islamic intellectual history. A great portion (and most of the best) of medieval Muslim philosophers, physicians, ethicists, scientists, Islamic jurists, historians, and geographers were Persian-speaking Iranians. [....] A great many medieval islamic contributions to economic analysis, I will argue, were made by Persian-speaking Iranians writers: philosophers, ethicist, scientists, theologians and the writers of ''mirror of princes.''

- Joseph. A. Schumpeter.

I'm waiting for such quotes to Arabs from respected figures. You can go search now!

THIS IS THE HISTORY:

"Arab Muslims conquests have been variously seen in Iran: by some as a blessing, the advent of the true faith, the end of the age of ignorance and heathenism; by others as a humiliating national defeat, the conquest and subjugation of the country by foreign invaders. Both perceptions are of course valid, depending on one's angle of vision… Iran was indeed Islamized, but it was not Arabized. Persians remained Persians. And after an interval of silence, Iran reemerged as a separate, different and distinctive element within Islam, eventually adding a new element even to Islam itself. Culturally, politically, and most remarkable of all even religiously, the Iranian contribution to this new Islamic civilization is of immense importance. The work of Iranians can be seen in every field of cultural endeavor, including Arabic poetry, to which poets of Iranian origin composing their poems in Arabic made a very significant contribution. In a sense, Iranian Islam is a second advent of Islam itself, a new Islam sometimes referred to as Islam-i Ajam. It was this Persian Islam, rather than the original Arab Islam, that was brought to new areas and new peoples: to the Turks, first in Central Asia and then in the Middle East in the country which came to be called Turkey, and of course to India. The Ottoman Turks brought a form of Iranian civilization to the walls of Vienna."[41]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Persia#cite_note-lewis-40

THIS IS THE HISTORY:

"Arab Muslims conquests have been variously seen in Iran: by some as a blessing, the advent of the true faith, the end of the age of ignorance and heathenism; by others as a humiliating national defeat, the conquest and subjugation of the country by foreign invaders. Both perceptions are of course valid, depending on one's angle of vision… Iran was indeed Islamized, but it was not Arabized. Persians remained Persians. And after an interval of silence, Iran reemerged as a separate, different and distinctive element within Islam, eventually adding a new element even to Islam itself. Culturally, politically, and most remarkable of all even religiously, the Iranian contribution to this new Islamic civilization is of immense importance. The work of Iranians can be seen in every field of cultural endeavor, including Arabic poetry, to which poets of Iranian origin composing their poems in Arabic made a very significant contribution. In a sense, Iranian Islam is a second advent of Islam itself, a new Islam sometimes referred to as Islam-i Ajam. It was this Persian Islam, rather than the original Arab Islam, that was brought to new areas and new peoples: to the Turks, first in Central Asia and then in the Middle East in the country which came to be called Turkey, and of course to India. The Ottoman Turks brought a form of Iranian civilization to the walls of Vienna."
Muslim conquest of Persia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you for that quote! You're so blind to see that that quote exactly shows the greatness of Iranian contribution/science. You thought you had me? :rofl:

Do you know what I'm gonna give you? A quote from a respected man:

- Joseph. A. Schumpeter.

I'm waiting for such quotes to Arabs from respected figures. You can go search now!

I don't need a quot from westerns. We are and were the victorious and we wrote the history. Its well known the the defeated side would try to distort it to hide his constant humiliating defeats throught history.
:smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please can someone tell me why Turkish rulers of Iran is posted here as they were Persians? Dude... Persians natured the some greatest scholars of Middle East but after Islam and specially after Turkic migration they didn't rule anything.... They took the rule after 20th century and until then they were ruled by Turkish people which we call Azeris thanks to USSRs assimilation policies...

Thank you for that quote! You're so blind to see that that quote exactly shows the greatness of Iranian contribution/science. You thought you had me? :rofl:

Who denied those Persian speaking scientists who were born in central Asia? they contributed but didn't do even some of what Arabs did, so thats why they have Arab names and wrote their books in Arabic.

It was developed since time memorial by all civilisations as prisoners of war were usually either killed or Enslaved, but to become a profitable business it took the Jews to deal in it.

The Arabs were Aryans who adopted a Semitic language .
first you claim sumer , babilon and ashur and Egypt were Arabs and then you claim Arab were Aryan
well neither sumer nor Babylon or egypt were Aryan and certainly arabs are not Aryan they are pure
Semite.

Who denied those Persian speaking scientists who were born in central Asia? they contributed but didn't do even some of what Arabs did, so thats why they have Arab names and wrote their books in Arabic.

You just look at this!

As Ibn Khaldun, the fourteenth century Arab historiographer and sociologist suggests, it is a remarkable fact that with few exceptions, most Muslim scholars in the intellectual sciences were Ajams ("Persians"):

''Thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farisi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of Persian descent… they invented rules of (Arabic) grammar … great jurists were Persians … only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet becomes apparent, 'If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it' … The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them … as was the case with all crafts … This situation continued in the cities as long as the Persians and Persian countries, Iraq, Khorasan and Transoxiana [=modern Central Asia], retained their sedentary culture.''
—Ibn Khaldun, Muqaddimah, Translated by Franz Rosenthal (III, pp. 311-15, 271-4 [Arabic]; R.N. Frye. p. 91.

first you claim sumer , babilon and ashur and Egypt were Arabs and then you claim Arab were Aryan
well neither sumer nor Babylon or egypt were Aryan and certainly arabs are not Aryan they are pure
Semite.

True, but, does that mean they are not ancestors of todays Arabs? absolutely not.

Back
Top Bottom