What's new

Strongest Empires by timeline

I never knew we had so many racial supremacists on this forum, but for all those who refuse to acknowledge or appreciate African civilization I hope you read the book the "Destruction of Black Civilization" which is really a groundbreaking book at every level.

Destruction-of-Black-Civilization.jpg

Which civilizations? Those small irrelevant African kingdoms?

OMG LOL THIS GUYS THINKS WHEN YOU SIGN A MEMORANDUM YOU INFLUENCE A COUNTRY HOW THE HELL CAN IRAN INFLUENCE BRAZIL ??? lol i have nothing to say it says cooperation has increased and he thinks thats increase in influence haha he has no idea of what influence is i never said turkey has more influence in afghanistan or gaza they are so little and non-important but your influence is syria , lebanon if you say south america people will laugh at you mate

arabs please answer questions that are asked now you hate israel?? you helped in establishing it you fools

You think Turkey's influence in Gaza and Afghanistan is bigger? Haha, who are you fooling. Iran is paying Hamas, Islamic Jihad, etc. in Gaza and they are following in most matters Iran's will. Same for Karzai and Afghanistan.

What you're right in is that Turkey have a more positive image in the Arab world and they are military stronger than other muslim countries, but on influence not entirely.

Iran's regime is as fungi that feed on the pain of others. Iran would never have influence in Afghanistan or Iraq without the American invasion, and it would never have any influence in Gaza strip nor Lebanon without the destruction those countries due to civil wars or occupation. Turkey have real Muslims men who has morals and wouldn't taking advantage of weak people and countries. Iranian regime doesn't know what the word "moral" means.

I never knew we had so many racial supremacists on this forum, but for all those who refuse to acknowledge or appreciate African civilization I hope you read the book the "Destruction of Black Civilization" which is really a groundbreaking book at every level.

Give me historical reference of any native black African civilization.

Africa is blessed with so many natural resources and so much wealth, yet where is Africa today?

Look at China, they were colonized, they were victims of the opium wars, they were brutally massacred by the Japanese, they faced difficult odds, yet look at China today and look at Africa, and not only Africa but Haiti as well.

I can give you references to Arab Muslims who ventured into Africa and what they described native Africans as, you will forget European racism.

Why did Arabs betray Turks in WW1? Why did Arabs help British establish Israeli State?

Yeah, good question. A good movie on this subject is 'Laurence of Arabia' where you clearly see British (and French) support for the Arabs and the betrayal of the Arabs later.

OMG LOL THIS GUYS THINKS WHEN YOU SIGN A MEMORANDUM YOU INFLUENCE A COUNTRY HOW THE HELL CAN IRAN INFLUENCE BRAZIL ??? lol i have nothing to say it says cooperation has increased and he thinks thats increase in influence haha he has no idea of what influence is i never said turkey has more influence in afghanistan or gaza they are so little and non-important but your influence is syria , lebanon if you say south america people will laugh at you mate

So why US and Israel are worrying for Iran's growing influence in South America? In the Middle-East Iran's influence is really bigger. Why wouldn't you acknowledge that. Turkey have a more positive image in the Arab world, but not more influence.

Pastor Manning LMFAO!! Are you serious you are using some raving lunatic as proof of the "backwardness" of Africans? SMH.

Why, is it because he speaks the truth???

Is it not true that your people butcher and eat their own?

Is it not true that native Africans have no civilization of their own comparable to Romans, Persians, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Arabs?

If you don't take his words for real, then here watch this:

The Vice Guide To Travel - Liberia - Part 1 - YouTube

Pastor Manning LMFAO!! Are you serious you are using some raving lunatic as proof of the "backwardness" of Africans? SMH.
Man Arabs beat the crap out of those raciests tens of times in history. Just say Khalid Bin Alwalid to them.:rofl:

i never said its less in middle east i said syria , lebanon , and shias in iraq and cnt remember much more you do have more influence undeniable but south america? please you have no influence their you might be increasing cooperation but no influence just weigh turkeys influence countries and irans? see which countries are more important

i never said its less in middle east i said syria , lebanon , and shias in iraq and cnt remember much more you do have more influence undeniable but south america? please you have no influence their you might be increasing cooperation but no influence just weigh turkeys influence countries and irans? see which countries are more important

Turkey have more partners in the west. Iran have more influence in the Middle-East. I'm not only saying this, but almost all of the Middle-Eastern expert. But Iran and Turkey are both the naturally leaders of the Middle-East.

Rome, Persia, Ummayad, Abbasid, Ottoman, Byzantine, Mughal, Spanish, Mongol, Soviet Union, US, these are the most of the worlds great empires in history.

Back
Top Bottom