What's new

Strongest Conventional Militaries in the Islamic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
lool they were erdogans soldiers . israel is begging to repair relations now .

we would have turned them into sh*t hole if it was a proper TURK government.

these things happen in every country , i havent seen 1 country war for this - slave mentality trying to defend his slavehood :lol:

lol turks can only talk sh!t, when push comes to shove, we all know you will piss your pants;)

lol turks can only talk sh!t, when push comes to shove, we all know you will piss your pants;)

lool my friend , youve been a slave for 1000 years and your talking to your master about pissing our pants . anyone will laugh at that lol.

we was invading country by country while you was serving your british master:lol:

As if we don't ? The Pashtuns have a history & a language that goes back 4000 years, so do the Baloch, the Barahui, the Sereki, the Punjabi, the Hindkowans, the Sindhis, the Potwaris, the Paharis, the Gilgitis, the Baltis, the Kashmiris & the numerous other ethno-linguistic groups that form the ethnic & linguistic make-up of Pakistan !

They had a language, but not one as rich and diverse as Bengali. Period. Not a language to whose exponent a Nobel Literature Prize was awarded. And Pashtun literary heritage dates back to 4000 years..lol..you ve got to be kidding me. And again - in any case the bengalis were always within their rights to resist any imposition upon them. They did not form a new nation to be ridden themselves of their prime identity. To them probably their language was a bigger identity than Islam and pan-Islamists have to accept that bitter fact.

No one shoved any language down anyone's throat - It was supposed to be our language of communication, our lingua fraca ! Ever seen how hard it is for a Punjabi from rural Punjab to pronounce it or a Pashtun from the Tribals or the a Baloch from Mekran or a Balti from Up North, to do the same ? We accepted it...because there was no other choice ! A language is important in shaping any country's National Identity & to that end any language other than Urdu would have been both partisan & alien to the other ethnicities. They - the Bengalis - could have accepted what the rest of us - Each Provincial Government would facilitate the nurturing & the teaching of their local languages & baring the Province of Punjab, if you're going to sit for the Matriculation, you've got to study the local language; my cousins in Karachi are fluent in Sindhi despite it not being their mother tongue.

This part reeks of insecurity. We in India have 22 official languages and numerous more dialects. We are no more fragmented today than Pakistan. If you could not see this bare fact from your neighbour and learn, then yes, pakistan deserved to be separated.

Indeed...we are guilt of foresight ! But when all is said & done - Its good to have Bangladesh instead of East-Pakistan; I wish we had the foresight to see that in '47.

Oh but wasnt in '47, Islam a separate civilization in itself which was supposed to override every other identity ?

these things happen in every country , i havent seen 1 country war for this - slave mentality trying to defend his slavehood :lol:

I'd give an arm & a leg to have Erdogan & AKP ruling Pakistan right now instead of the foOk we call our President ! :hitwall:

I met a Turk here in Pakistan a while (at an Education Expo set up by Turkish Universities) back & I talked him; he said something about the current success of Turkey to be due to, not the AKP, but someone called Ahmed something. I've forgotten what the surname was but it started with 'K' Kisparmack or something ! :undecided:

a comment by an american in this forum

BY MEMBER TEETA

What? ...

Turks are major military players in the world. It doesn't mean that they are super power but their military class is very professional...

Even at their lowest in history , Turkish might defeated British empire and saved mainland Turkey (they lost the empire but after centuries of dominance lol)..At their peak , Turkey was the most power military on the planet Earth. You need to take your head out of your butt...

Take 100,000 of your soldiers and put them against 100,000 Turks. Turks will bury your poor soldiers into sand! (Wait , they did throughout the history. They ruled Indian lands for nearly thousand years or so. Wait , they were central Asian turks..not even "real" Turks...and yet they busted yo a$$ )

Arabia and Egypt bunnies of Israel? Yeah right....

Saudi Air Force is stronger than your mig-filled airforce.

Egyptian ground forces have way better weapon-systems than sub-continental armies..

Iran has alot of potential but their leadership isn't visionary...

Pakistan military is one of the toughest in YOUR region. You know it too , unless you are child who sees everything with nationalistic goggles.

lool my friend , youve been a slave for 1000 years and your talking to your master about pissing our pants . anyone will laugh at that lol.

we was invading country by country while you was serving your british master:lol:

still better than killing 2 million armenians isn't it turkey boy

i agree he talks big i hate him aswell so i dont mind you saying anything .

so you want us to say WE DECLARE WAR ON SYRIA FOR ????? FOR KILLING YOUR OWN CITIZENS :lol: IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY LOL -

So I guess then you agree that if you can't even have the guts to go by yourself after you guys make all that noise and proclamation about taking On Syria, then really you are not any kind " powerful military

".

Last edited by a moderator:

these things happen in every country , i havent seen 1 country war for this - slave mentality trying to defend his slavehood

Israel is begging jack. Wasnt it erdogan who was pissing in the wind threatening Israel...Israel did not even care to apologise..and proper Turk ? Dude you guys are slaves to the NATO and missiles have to come from Germany and Netherlands to protect your ***..lmao....

still better than killing 2 million armenians isn't it turkey boy

yes slave friend -

"The Turks have shown in Kunuri a heroism worthy of their glorious history. The Turks have gained the admiration of the whole world through their glorious fighting in the battles." - Figaro

"The Turks who have been known throughout history by their courage and decency, have proved that they have kept these characteristics, in the war which the United Nations undertook in Korea." - Burner - U.S. Congressman

While the Turks were for a long time fighting against the enemy and dying, the British and Americans were withdrawing. The Turks, who were out of ammunition, affixed their bayonets and attacked the enemy and there ensued a terrible hand to hand combat. The Turks succeeded in withdrawing by continuous combat and by carrying their injured comrades on their backs. They paraded at Pyongyang with their heads held high." - G.G. Martin - British Lieutenant General

"We owe the escape of thousands of United Nations troops out of a certain encirclement to the heroism of the Turkish soldiers. The Turkish soldiers in Korea have added a new and unforgettable page of honor to the customs and legends of heroism of the Turkish nation." - Emanuel Shinwell - U.K. Minister of Defense

slave friend look carefully

Osmanli-nisani.svg

mapoftheempireofgreatseao4.gif

yes slave friend -

"The Turks have shown in Kunuri a heroism worthy of their glorious history. The Turks have gained the admiration of the whole world through their glorious fighting in the battles." - Figaro

"The Turks who have been known throughout history by their courage and decency, have proved that they have kept these characteristics, in the war which the United Nations undertook in Korea." - Burner - U.S. Congressman

While the Turks were for a long time fighting against the enemy and dying, the British and Americans were withdrawing. The Turks, who were out of ammunition, affixed their bayonets and attacked the enemy and there ensued a terrible hand to hand combat. The Turks succeeded in withdrawing by continuous combat and by carrying their injured comrades on their backs. They paraded at Pyongyang with their heads held high." - G.G. Martin - British Lieutenant General

"We owe the escape of thousands of United Nations troops out of a certain encirclement to the heroism of the Turkish soldiers. The Turkish soldiers in Korea have added a new and unforgettable page of honor to the customs and legends of heroism of the Turkish nation." - Emanuel Shinwell - U.K. Minister of Defense

turkey is weak country which only looks strong next to other islamic coountries because they are all weak. israel could nuke u tomorrow and fat turks like u can do nothing about it LOL

yes slave friend -

slave friend look carefully

calling people slaves maybe your upbringing , but the fact remains you guys are nothing but a mediocre military, typical of the rest of your team. all talk and no guts. even if you think multiple colored images make you look tough. the term strong military is an oxymoron among your club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom