What's new

Strongest Conventional Militaries in the Islamic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
INDIAN GUYS , IF YOU SAID THESE TO A TURKISH PERSON THEYLL SMASH YOUR FACE IN UNTIL YOU CANT SEE THE WORLD STRAIGHT , YOU GUYS ARE KNOWN AS LITTLE WEAK WUSSIES.

Typing in CAPS still does not mitigate that you guys wussied out on Syria.

For or by ? Because Shah Jehan wasn't a Persian but a Persian Speaker ! :angel:

I thought he was born in present day Pakistan??

Slaves? That's perhaps why Sassanid Persian defeated thousands of Turks in pre-Islamic battles. Is that why Turks adapted Iranian culture and customs? Or is that why Arabs took Turkish slaves? You guys have a great slave-history as well. You guys have not build ONE significant city in your whole history. You have always been seen as barbarians in Europe. Let me quote the great French philosopher Voltaire:

this is last ill write . then im going to not go off topic . Arabs have never took turkish slaves . mongols arabs, seljuk turks , timur , safevids ruled iran . Seljuk turks converted to islam and turkish soldiers was main part of the fights in spreading islam and crusades. Europeons are but hurt , french , english begged us for help against portugese spanish. , we have one of the best architecture in the world . you got owned before in the other thread .

i dont want to go off topic so enough , indians are embarrased to the max anyway.

now lets go to real military disccusion guys.

Indians did not show their low class upbringing by calling you slaves. and btw- folks were discussing the topic at hand. The topic being, claiming turkey is " great or strongest military" is a Joke!

i dont want to go off topic so enough , indians are embarrased to the max anyway.

now lets go to real military disccusion guys.

hahaha embarrassed by fat turk? dream on turkey boy. the only reason turks were always going around trying to invade is because you guys never had any civilization. you were bunch of nomad barbarian with no culture who tried to invade richer, more prosperous regions in hopes of looting them. bunch of barbarians i say.

Turkiye ( All three Air, navy and Army)
Tanks M60, M60 upgraded, Leopard 1T (upgraded) , Leopard 2a4 (to leopard NG upgrade) Soon Altay
Navy Meko class mainly, new milgem ships, TF2000, type 214 submarine
Air Force - 240 F-16, 60+ F-4 Upgraded
Soon F-35

Pakistan ( Air and Army mainly)
F-16 block 15, Block 52, Mirage, JF17
Al Khalid tank
Qing class submarine

KSA ( Air, big spending new fighter)
F-15, Typhoon, Tornado.

Iran ( Army and Naval )
Old tanks ( Zulfiqar) many numbers basij.
Kilo class submarine, Jamaran corvette.
F-14, some mig29, F-4, F-5

Egypt ( Army ( alot of tanks) and Air mainly)

Abram tank, M60, F-16, Mirage

Learn to separate Ancient India from Modern India ! We were a part of the land of Bharat & we were the bridge through which the Iranian & the Indian civilizations interacted.

Fair enough, but guys like Brahmagupta were still Indian.

For. Mumtaz Mahal was Persian my friend.

loool now you will say babur empire is persian ? :lol: you guys are so funny because youve been slaves like indians you start trying to get other peoples things you guys dont even have architecture iran is a poor unnatractive nation.

Stop embarrassing your self, we are not living in medieval times.. Ottomans Turks might have had a strong military force 5 centuries back..but you could not cope with industrialization and were therefore defeated and disintegrated by the British.

Today's Turkey is not even pale shadow of the Ottoman empire.

Talk about trying to live off your ancestor's glory.

For TR1:

Turkish slaves:

And from providing Turkish slaves—much in demand in Baghdad as royal troops (Mamluks). The Samanids also protected the frontiers and provided security for merchants in Bukhara, Samarkand, Khujand, and Herat. With one transitory exception, they upheld Sunnism and at each new accession to power, paid a tribute to Baghdad for the tokens of investiture from the caliph whereby their rule represented lawful authority.

As was to insure Islam's portals to East Asia were adequately guarded, and the supply of Turkish slaves essential for the caliph's bodyguard was maintained, and that the Turkish pagan tribes were converted to Islam under the Samanids.

The Tajikistanian (Central Asian) poet Rudaki (858-941), in a poem about the Samanid emir's court, describes how “row upon row” of Turkish slave guards were part of its adornment. From these Turkic guard ranks two military families arose

As was to insure Islam's portals to East Asia were adequately guarded, and the supply of Turkish slaves essential for the caliph's bodyguard was maintained, and that the Turkish pagan tribes were converted to Islam under the Samanids.

Elam: Wars with Rome, The Arab-Eurasian invasion

You fail TR1.

hahaha embarrassed by fat turk? dream on turkey boy. the only reason turks were always going around trying to invade is because you guys never had any civilization. you were bunch of nomad barbarian with no culture who tried to invade richer, more prosperous regions in hopes of looting them. bunch of barbarians i say.

learn civilization my friend , your used to slums i know

u_1275305527_IMG_selimie_LAST2.jpg

a_1262533968_IMGP6901ss.jpg

1349282676_pano-selim.jpg

212280537196.jpg

064620515278.jpg

122160464120.jpg

Nice Byzantine and Persian architecture TR1. ^

PERFECTO MAGNIFICENTO

Istanbul_2009_Yeni_Camii.JPG

Yeni_cami.jpg

Istanbul_-_Mesquita_Nova_-_Interior.JPG

DSC04004_Istanbul_-_Yeni_camii_-_Foto_G._Dall%27Orto_24-5-2006.jpg

Nusretiye Mosque

%C4%B0stanbul_4946.jpg

Nur Osmaniye Mosque

Nuruosmaniye_Mosque.jpg

Sultan Ahmet Mosque

Blue_Mosque_Two_Tourists_Wikimedia_Commons.JPG

Blue_mosque2.jpg

Fair enough, but guys like Brahmagupta were still Indian.

Dunno...there wasn't a line separating Us & them then ! We were all 'Us' before we converted to Islam & a paradigmatic shift came over the Indian Subcontinent.

For. Mumtaz Mahal was Persian my friend.

The Taj Mahal was dedicated to Mumtaz Mahal neither constructed nor sanctioned to be constructed by her ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom