What's new

Strongest Conventional Militaries in the Islamic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can insult India it wont make a difference to me, other than confirm you have no comeback to the fact that there is no " great military" among any of you ( that's on topic!). That includes Turkey who is been called a great military here. Really- just a group of folks backslapping each other. I speaking on topic , you are doing what you guys always we confronted with brutal truth...

Turkiye , Pakistan are both great militaries .

you still couldnt make arjun tank its been 40 years we made a better tank in 4 years lol .

jandk more research next time mate

World knows what happened to anyone that tried to fck with us.

israelis fvcked 9 of yours openly in international waters..what happened to them?

And now they are facing the fruits... 17% inflation, economy at a standstill... All for being stubborn

But rather Indian you should look at your own country. Thousands of Indians are saved from starving by British aid... 50% of your country = no toilets.. You guys beg and cry to USA after everything China/Pakistan does

Yes, Dravid history is glorious... Now don't claim you're Aryan ;)

now what does a gujarati muslim know about aryans?? were they illiterate monkeys like u lot? :D

you still couldnt make arjun tank its been 40 years we made a better tank in 4 years lol .

That is because dumbo, not we couldnt but because we have access to better tanks worldwide and an entrenched import lobby. Ring me the day the turks can design and build an ICBM, a SSBN or an anti-ballistic missile system or launch hundreds of satellites into space.

You are only digressing from the topic which si the strongest islamic military.

And now they are facing the fruits... 17% inflation, economy at a standstill... All for being stubborn

But rather Indian you should look at your own country. Thousands of Indians are saved from starving by British aid... 50% of your country = no toilets.. You guys beg and cry to USA after everything China/Pakistan does

So when you have no better come back you guys always resort to toilets.

As for inflation and other things. The west's grand scheme of cutting Iranian oil failed and look they are still exporting oil to other countries even the South Korean and Japanese got a slip from US to buy oil from Iran. Iran has stood though all of this and is still going, they are threatened by war and other sanctions and yet they are not bowing down. And that because they have a personal respect and dignity to protect their land from outsiders. Even if they are to die they would at least die with honor.

jandk more research next time mate

all talk but no action. You can't even take on piss poor Syria and save your fellow Muslims from the genocide there... congrats you made a tank, but you don't have the guts to use it to stop the slaughter of your fellow Muslims next door...only have that idiot PM of yours " talk big"

you are paper tiger of military , all of ya'll. You need Christians countries to come save your folks and that is a proven fact.

So when you have no better come back you guys always resort to toilets.

As for inflation and other things. The west's grand scheme of cutting Iranian oil failed and look they are still exporting oil to other countries even the South Korean and Japanese got a slip from US to buy oil from Iran. Iran has stood though all of this and is still going, they are threatened by war and other sanctions and yet they are not bowing down. And that because they have a personal respect and dignity to protect their land from outsiders. Even if they are to die they would at least die with honor.

Never seen a American so fond of Iran ;) CIA agents will be at your door

israelis fvcked 9 of yours openly in international waters..what happened to them?

lool they were erdogans soldiers . israel is begging to repair relations now .

we would have turned them into sh*t hole if it was a proper TURK government.

these things happen in every country , i havent seen 1 country war for this - slave mentality trying to defend his slavehood :lol:

all talk but no action. You can't even take on piss poor Syria and save your fellow Muslims from the genocide there... congrats you made a tank, but you don't have the guts to use it to stop the slaughter of your fellow Muslims next door...only have that idiot PM of yours " talk big"

i agree he talks big i hate him aswell so i dont mind you saying anything .

so you want us to say WE DECLARE WAR ON SYRIA FOR ????? FOR KILLING YOUR OWN CITIZENS :lol: IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY LOL -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom