What's new

Strongest Conventional Militaries in the Islamic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran should be at top, at least they have the balls to stand up for their own country and take on a superpower. They even brought down a US drone which none of the other countries which has US drones flying over them has done. And even after all the sanctions are still sticking to their country and not bowing to other.

well we start with you guys can't we . The ones who have been given the crown of being the best army out of Islamic countries, but all your leader is " talk big and issue edicts" about Syria. He knows so called the best of all- is really a figment of peoples imagination.

lol i dont even know what your saying , are you saying why dont you invade syria or something ? .

India = slave for 1000 years - Arab ,Turks and British Rule .

India = Caste system

India = spending billions on importing weapons , millions of slums

India = always comparing to pakistan who is 10x smaller and 10x smaller population - we know what happened with china

i can carry on . Trying to insult us isnt good mate.

World knows what happened to anyone that tried to fck with us.

Their is no record you are a Austroliod-African Dravidian.. Should we not believe it ;)

dravidians have nothing to do with africans. unless you are spreading racist bigotry again? how about that pakistani bhaiya

Fair enough. But the question is; will there be unity among the difference ethnical groups in Iran in case of an war? Was that the case in the wars against India?

Yes ! We were united in '48 & '65 ! We were disunited in '71 because no one could understand to how 'public unrest' led to a full-scale war that we lost - Our idiotic Generals & the Political Elite should have been publicly lynched for that !

In case of war - Our People One because over the years we've grown so inter-dependent on each other that we've inter-married & made homes on each other's traditional ancestral homelands. Plus 'Islam is what binds us together' & we're willing to let go of anything in such circumstances because the enemy would be clear.

Heck even the Taliban (the ones who are fighting our boys !) said they'd fight India if Pakistan is attacked ! :rofl:

Iran should be at top, at least they have the balls to stand up for their own country and take on a superpower. They even brought down a US drone which none of the other countries which has US drones flying over them has done. And even after all the sanctions are still sticking to their country and not bowing to other.

When the **** hits the fan, Iran will be to weak to fight the USA.

It's called stupidity, not bravery.

Yes ! We were united in '48 & '65 ! We were disunited in '71 because no one could understand to how 'public unrest' led to a full-scale war that we lost - Our idiotic Generals & the Political Elite should have been publicly lynched for that !

In case of war - Our People One because over the years we've grown so inter-dependent on each other that we've inter-married & made homes on each other's traditional ancestral homelands. Plus 'Islam is what binds us together' & we're willing to let go of anything in such circumstances because the enemy would be clear.

Heck even the Taliban (the ones who are fighting our boys !) said they'd fight India if Pakistan is attacked ! :rofl:

That's nice to hear. Real independency and development is realized by being united. :tup:

lol i dont even know what your saying , are you saying why dont you invade syria or something ? .

India = Caste system

India = always comparing to pakistan who is 10x smaller and 10x smaller population - we know what happened with china

didn't know they had madrassas in turkey.

didn't know they had madrassas in turkey.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: hahah you waited that long and that was your answer , and what was that about explain abit more.

Seljuk Turks fought against crusaders and before with caliphate to extend islam

dravidians have nothing to do with africans. unless you are spreading racist bigotry again? how about that pakistani bhaiya

Dravidians are Austroliod-African who mgrated to India and exterminated the local population, no? Be proud of your Dravidian descent

When the **** hits the fan, Iran will be to weak to fight the USA.

It's called stupidity, not bravery.

Call it what you want, they still stuck by their words even after being weak against a superpower and not a nuclear weapon state. They still preserved their national dignity and didn't allow a foreign nation to spy or bomb their people.

Dravidians are Austroliod-African who mgrated to India and exterminated the local population, no? Be proud of your Dravidian descent

dravidian history is glorious. i would rather be a dravidian than a icewolf :rofl:

India = Caste system

You can insult India it wont make a difference to me, other than confirm you have no comeback to the fact that there is no " great military" among any of you ( that's on topic!). That includes Turkey who is been called a great military here. Really- just a group of folks backslapping each other.

I am speaking on topic , you are doing what you guys always do when confronted with the brutal truth...everything you said about India even if true, does not mitigate that you guys are not even remotely close to be any " great" military let alone capable of saving each other from genocide.

Call it what you want, they still stuck by their words even after being weak against a superpower and not a nuclear weapon state. They still preserved their national dignity and didn't allow a foreign nation to spy or bomb their people.

And now they are facing the fruits... 17% inflation, economy at a standstill... All for being stubborn

But rather Indian you should look at your own country. Thousands of Indians are saved from starving by British aid... 50% of your country = no toilets.. You guys beg and cry to USA after everything China/Pakistan does

dravidian history is glorious. i would rather be a dravidian than a icewolf :rofl:

Yes, Dravid history is glorious... Now don't claim you're Aryan ;)

Just because you guys agreed to that does not necessarily mean the Bengalis have to agree to that. The Bengalis like the Tamils value their language as their prime identity and the moment you forced a mishmash of a language onto a population that spoke a language so rich in its history, literature and poetry and which used a completely different script, there were always bound to be problems. Even Nehru tried doing that with te forceful imposition of hindi but the only difference was that once protests broke out he understood the consequences and backed away from that while the West Pakistanis could not understand the gravity of the situation and kept making blunders.

As if we don't ? The Pashtuns have a history & a language that goes back 4000 years, so do the Baloch, the Barahui, the Sereki, the Punjabi, the Hindkowans, the Sindhis, the Potwaris, the Paharis, the Gilgitis, the Baltis, the Kashmiris & the numerous other ethno-linguistic groups that form the ethnic & linguistic make-up of Pakistan !

No one shoved any language down anyone's throat - It was supposed to be our language of communication, our lingua fraca ! Ever seen how hard it is for a Punjabi from rural Punjab to pronounce it or a Pashtun from the Tribals or the a Baloch from Mekran or a Balti from Up North, to do the same ? We accepted it...because there was no other choice ! A language is important in shaping any country's National Identity & to that end any language other than Urdu would have been both partisan & alien to the other ethnicities. They - the Bengalis - could have accepted what the rest of us - Each Provincial Government would facilitate the nurturing & the teaching of their local languages & baring the Province of Punjab, if you're going to sit for the Matriculation, you've got to study the local language; my cousins in Karachi are fluent in Sindhi despite it not being their mother tongue.

Knowing such a conspiracy existed and then going ahead to declare the election of Mujib null and void - biggest blunder.

Indeed...we are guilt of foresight ! But when all is said & done - Its good to have Bangladesh instead of East-Pakistan; I wish we had the foresight to see that in '47.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom