What's new

Strike package of PAF F-16 - Fear Factor

What fear factor??? US is offering to transfer the whole F16 production line to India. It is India that has to make a decision whether to accept the offer or not. And moreover if India agrees India will be making 100s of F16 against 8 F16 of Pakistan.
What just like the 126 Rafales, i mean 36....well i mean....on the horizon....even after three years.....better stick to and sort out your Tejas.

What fear factor??? US is offering to transfer the whole F16 production line to India. It is India that has to make a decision whether to accept the offer or not. And moreover if India agrees India will be making 100s of F16 against 8 F16 of Pakistan.

Yes 6 years in negotiation and painful process India may decide F16 production. By that time TEJAS production would have reached the mood, and Pakistan would have bought 40 more F16s, all we need to defend her borders.

What just like the 126 Rafales, i mean 36....well i mean....on the horizon....even after three years.....better stick to and sort out your Tejas.

Ask poor Dassault and Thales executives, and they will show you their fatigue and frustration. No deal in Pakistan or any other country takes this much time or goes through the same agony as India, the "smartest" nation on the planet.

Yeah I agree, but I feel we have much higher potential in ever field.......

I wont say We are perfect nation, but several cases India is used as a punching bag when their own policies gone wrong.... But i guess if you want to grow bigger in today's scenario, India need to handle this issues in a better way...... But let us not forget we have 2 nations with which we fought wars, and the differences are not settled yet.....

I agree India should have settled it differences with Pakistan, but when you say that, it sounds like India is the reason for not settling the issue, That is not the case, we all know what happened when both the nation (sincerely) tried to resolve their differences, For example, Lahore yatra..... We all know what followed in few months...... We all know both the nation were close to resolve the issue when the culprit of kargil was in power, but just before formal signing unfortunately he was thrown out of the power.....Yes as a bigger nation the responsibility is more on India on resolving this issue, but I guess even the sincere efforts were undone by few morons on both side of the border....... Let us hope may be our next generation would live a peaceful and friendly life.....
I think from the point of evolution of human culture what you have is the advantagew you started off with. Established governance and beaurocracy and education system. All of it is at least 50 years behinfd in Pakistan. Potential form the point of view of the number of people and therefore talent yes, in a relative term possibly but in EVERY field NO.
What I say is what I have said all along. kashmir for India has very little value apart from the fact that initially it was a platofrm for the nehru dynasty to thrive from and out of. Later due to insurgencies in various regions it has become a matter of Survival in India as relaxation in Kashmir with limited liberties would give rise to increasing insurgencies in other areas demanding the same. I felt of all the people musharraf gave you guys the best option to resolve the issue but for the likes of Bal Thakure and Shiv Sena.GOI just could not go through with it.
My fear remains that it is a factor of conflict which will raise its head up again . the next conflict could well get out of hand and the consequent destruction would be disasterous for the region and indeed the whole world.
A

What to do man...everyone wants a pie in India's defense budget.

Yes 6 years in negotiation and painful process India may decide F16 production. By that time TEJAS production would have reached the mood, and Pakistan would have bought 40 more F16s, all we need to defend her borders.

Even then everybody what to 'make in India'. India cannot help. Even I am surprised why everyone is so courting India

WOW the amount of delusion in pakistani "brains" is unbelievable :rofl:

India will NOT be buying or making the F-16. Period. and no it's not because your boyz know this plane inside out. (which they don't because the level of science & tech is medieval in pak ) simply because F-16 does not fit our needs. And as far as our "fear" of F-16 goes, we have the Singapore F-16 with us here as they are stationed here most of the time. Variants much more advanced than your own that we can open up and go through.

Our defence preparedness is against China. Not you. You should worry about Afghanistan.

What I say is what I have said all along. kashmir for India has very little value apart from the fact that initially it was a platofrm for the nehru dynasty to thrive from and out of. Later due to insurgencies in various regions it has become a matter of Survival in India as relaxation in Kashmir with limited liberties would give rise to increasing insurgencies in other areas demanding the same.

I agree Kashmir has little value for India and Indians (when compared to that of Pakistan).... But i think India will agree to some kind of concession on kashmir....... But the conflict is too complicated....the only way to resolve is Sincere effort by both the nations.....

I felt of all the people musharraf gave you guys the best option to resolve the issue but for the likes of Bal Thakure and Shiv Sena.GOI just could not go through with it.

You are right on Mushraff, and He and MMS was believed to have found a way out and was about to announce it.... But you are wrong, it wasnt bal thakare or shiv sena caused the breakdown, ( I dont think they had any clue on this development) it was internal political unrest in Pakistan caused mushraff to resign and put the entire proposal in freezer....

My fear remains that it is a factor of conflict which will raise its head up again . the next conflict could well get out of hand and the consequent destruction would be disasterous for the region and indeed the whole world.

Yes there is a risk of a conflict always, I doubt even resolution of Kashmir would reduce that risk to a great level..... after kashmir there would be some other issue will prop up...... We are trained to hate each other....

Ask poor Dassault and Thales executives, and they will show you their fatigue and frustration. No deal in Pakistan or any other country takes this much time or goes through the same agony as India, the "smartest" nation on the planet.
Can you blame them, how can Dassault guarantee something built or assembled by the Indians.....their own LCA and poor operational record for assembled SU-30s..... besides other nations lining up to buy Rafales, the French don't seem too bothered now.

I agree Kashmir has little value for India and Indians (when compared to that of Pakistan).... But i think India will agree to some kind of concession on kashmir....... But the conflict is too complicated....the only way to resolve is Sincere effort by both the nations.....

You are right on Mushraff, and He and MMS was believed to have found a way out and was about to announce it.... But you are wrong, it wasnt bal thakare or shiv sena caused the breakdown, ( I dont think they had any clue on this development) it was internal political unrest in Pakistan caused mushraff to resign and put the entire proposal in freezer....

Yes there is a risk of a conflict always, I doubt even resolution of Kashmir would reduce that risk to a great level..... after kashmir there would be some other issue will prop up...... We are trained to hate each other....
On the second and third point let us agree to disagree. I think you will find there was literally no opposition ot Musharraf on this point at all.
A

@Windjammer By the way do you feel frustrated that you fear factor thread turned out fun factor for India?

On the second and third point let us agree to disagree. I think you will find there was literally no opposition ot Musharraf on this point at all.

I have no disagreement on that, neither MMS had any opposition (infact all these happend in back channel and hardly anyone know about this development)....... But Once mushraff was put in to trouble (due to internal issues, which may not have any connection with what back channel diplomacy was upto) and that is when the solutions were not implemented...... Mushraff was the best man India could deal with..... because he was part of army and elected president.....

Can you blame them, how can Dassault guarantee something built or assembled by the Indians.....their own LCA and poor operational record for assembled SU-30s..... besides other nations lining up to buy Rafales, the French don't seem too bothered now.

You are wrong...selling to India has more strategic advantages for the selling country than just money. That is why Americans to French to British to Japanese to Russian are making beeline with military hardware towards India.

WOW the amount of delusion in pakistani "brains" is unbelievable :rofl:

India will NOT be buying or making the F-16. Period. and no it's not because your boyz know this plane inside out. (which they don't because the level of science & tech is medieval in pak ) simply because F-16 does not fit our needs. And as far as our "fear" of F-16 goes, we have the Singapore F-16 with us here as they are stationed here most of the time. Variants much more advanced than your own that we can open up and go through.

Our defence preparedness is against China. Not you. You should worry about Afghanistan.
Tall talk doesn't cost a dime, after the Indian reaction on the news of mere 8 F-16s for the PAF, one does expect internet warriors to show their bravado ....rather than wasting space and acting all big here, provide some cream to your butt hurt defence minister and others who are not hiding their frustration.

@Windjammer By the way do you feel frustrated that you fear factor thread turned out fun factor for India?
Actually the fun was reading the statements coming out of India and now other clowns trying to act big and tough posting here.....we have seen it all before.

Actually the fun was reading the statements coming out of India and now other clowns trying to act big and tough posting here.....we have seen it all before.

It was you who wanted to act powerful, hence the misfit title of the thread.

And again never say F16s are fear factor for India. If India wants F16, it can have them in 100s. It is a discarded plane by India a long time ago.

There are some Pakistanis who think that F-16 is the only fighter plane that can defend Pakistan's sky. The rest are just tin foils. This extreme fondness for the past is called nostalgia.

Back
Top Bottom