What's new

Strike package of PAF F-16 - Fear Factor

It was you who wanted to act powerful, hence the misfit title of the thread.

And again never say F16s are fear factor for India. If India wants F16, it can have them in 100s. It is a discarded plane by India a long time ago.
Of course we are powerful....we have the confidence, did you ever hear Pakistan making noise on Indian acquirements....and if the F-16 is so old, why you keep harping about it getting built in India.....the fact is in PAF hands, this aircraft is India's worst nightmare.

Of course we are powerful....we have the confidence, did you ever hear Pakistan making noise on Indian acquirements....and if the F-16 is so old, why you keep harping about it getting built in India.....the fact is in PAF hands, this aircraft is India's worst nightmare.

By discussing on this topic further you will only make a fool out of yourself. There is nothing in Pakistan's conventional military capability that India can fear or will fear. India left Pakistan far behind in conventional military capability two decades ago, and there is no way you can fill the gap. The gap will further widen in coming decades.

LoL
they contradict their own statements and boasting themselves.
on one hand they declare PAF is no match for their awesomeness and then they say F-16 is useless against their might and then.. they moan and complain in the entire world when PAF gets F-16s

so, now over the issue of 8 F-16s for PAF.. they are now contemplating about setting up F-16 factory in their country isn't it pathetic?
what are they going to achieve with that? ha ha ha. decide our acquisitions? learn the secrets of the jet? restrict us to buy them from USA or other air forces directly or get them upgraded from Turkey? bit too late in the game by the way.. when we are already moving on with JF-17 next blocks and possibly some other jets (like J-10 future blocks or J31) after block 52s would be forming second tier. I fail to understand the Indian logic here.. in order to block our handful jets or learn it... they are boasting of making it themselves... this got to be the most retarded, pathetic and brain dead decision I have ever heard. I think we should buy one or 2 Typhoons as well in order to make them panic and spend their money and effort of setting an entire Typhoon factory as well. will like to see how long their money lasts them with such idiocy

By discussing on this topic further you will only make a fool out of yourself. There is nothing in Pakistan's conventional military capability that India can fear or will fear. India left Pakistan far behind in conventional military capability two decades ago, and there is no way you can fill the gap. The gap will further widen in coming decades.
who the hell wants to fill the gap between the ears of your leadership? all we have to do is just announce buying 2 or 3 Su 35, 1 or 2 Typhoons and your leadership will start jumping with gaseous rage.

At the mere news of 8 F-16s, summoning the US Ambassador and running around like headless chicken, you have proven both the Indian idiocy and rattled nerves.....your capability bubble got popped...

who the hell wants to fill the gap between the ears of your leadership? all we have to do is just announce buying 2 or 3 Su 35, 1 or 2 Typhoons and your leadership will start jumping with gaseous rage.

Sir, why SU35? Even if you buy a drone, India is going to object. You would have done the same if you are in India's place. You would not wants your enemy to have anything that can be used against you?

At the mere news of 8 F-16s, summoning the US Ambassador and running around like headless chicken, you have proven both the Indian idiocy and rattled nerves.....your capability bubble got popped...
In diplomacy.. you make every effort to deny your adversary any advantage... you win some ... you lose some... We will see when these F16s arrive.. till then... kabootarbaziaaannnn....

LoL
they contradict their own statements and boasting themselves.
on one hand they declare PAF is no match for their awesomeness and then they say F-16 is useless against their might and then.. they moan and complain in the entire world when PAF gets F-16s

so, now over the issue of 8 F-16s for PAF.. they are now contemplating about setting up F-16 factory in their country isn't it pathetic?
what are they going to achieve with that? ha ha ha. decide our acquisitions? learn the secrets of the jet? restrict us to buy them from USA or other air forces directly or get them upgraded from Turkey? bit too late in the game by the way.. when we are already moving on with JF-17 next blocks and possibly some other jets (like J-10 future blocks or J31) after block 52s would be forming second tier. I fail to understand the Indian logic here.. in order to block our handful jets or learn it... they are boasting of making it themselves... this got to be the most retarded, pathetic and brain dead decision I have ever heard. I think we should buy one or 2 Typhoons as well in order to make them panic and spend their money and effort of setting an entire Typhoon factory as well. will like to see how long their money lasts them with such idiocy

More on above Sir building a complete manufacturing plants not possible or even require decade to build air frame manufacturing unite + engine + avionics + + many things the best thing they can do is only build assembling plant.
I can bet anyone they will not select F-16 or US will not agree on this because for sure US is not that fool to let Russian access their engines tech and other secret stuff.
Above all if they manage to get all the above manufacturing plants the very first Jet they can produce will take probably 5 to 10 year and as you said may be at that time we are in final stages to get the 5th Gen jets.

Un-satisfied souls with ego yet thirsty to be worthy of civilization though couldn't decide what their needs are and claiming to be the super power while there still persist of fear of Pigeon Block-I. Just 8 F-16s yet the heat is full high even make in India couldn't satisfy as Falcons are coming.

More on above Sir building a complete manufacturing plants not possible or even require decade to build air frame manufacturing unite + engine + avionics + + many things the best thing they can do is only build assembling plant..
by then we would have moved on to other jets like I said earlier.
let them continue with their obsession and lunacy . might as well buy or lease one or 2 typhoons from KSA he he to make the Indian brass dash for Typhoon factory too. :)

In diplomacy.. you make every effort to deny your adversary any advantage... you win some ... you lose some... We will see when these F16s arrive.. till then... kabootarbaziaaannnn....
I guess Indians haven't been able to differentiate between exercising diplomacy and behaving like a drama queen
The 8 aircraft are just a follow up order of the system already available to us....it's not an urgent requirement, with JF-17s rolling off production lines, PAF is currently focused on replacing the older air frames....it's working much more efficently than how things are working for the IAF....i mean those MiGs should have been phased out in the 90s....but what the hell, Indians are efficient enough to catch Kabootar even without MiGs or Tejas. :D

I guess Indians haven't been able to differentiate between exercising diplomacy and behaving like a drama queen
The 8 aircraft are just a follow up order of the system already available to us....it's not an urgent requirement, with JF-17s rolling off production lines, PAF is currently focused on replacing the older air frames....it's working much more efficently than how things are working for the IAF....i mean those MiGs should have been phased out in the 90s....but what the hell, Indians are efficient enough to catch Kabootar even without MiGs or Tejas. :D
Call it whatever you like... but the fact is India Diplomatic Offensive has Pakistan isolated at larger world stage... and Pakistan being Pakistan help India's cause.

Call it whatever you like... but the fact is India Diplomatic Offensive has Pakistan isolated at larger world stage... and Pakistan being Pakistan help India's cause.
Lets ignore politics and civil set up aside for a while. Cosndier Defense sector only

Pakistan is buying weapons (also TOT agreements) and weapon systems from
China, United States, Russia, Turkey, Spain, Brazil, South Africa, Italy, South Korea
and cooperating with countries like Saudia Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Jordan, Egypt, Nigeria, Morocco, Srilanka, Maldives, Myanmar etc etc.

Tell me how ''India isolated Pakistan'' in World?.................. last I checked.............. both Russia and USA showed midfinger to India when India tried to sabotage relative defense deals with Pakistan................ though in case of Sri Lanka, India did managed to threaten them to reject Jf17 deal.....................what else? Nothing else..................

The Americans ignoring your whining , the Russians supplying us, France inviting us to PAS, do i need to touch Middle East , China or Africa....if this is Indian idea of diplomatic offensive....then may the force be with you. :lol:

WOW the amount of delusion in pakistani "brains" is unbelievable :rofl:

India will NOT be buying or making the F-16. Period. and no it's not because your boyz know this plane inside out. (which they don't because the level of science & tech is medieval in pak ) simply because F-16 does not fit our needs. And as far as our "fear" of F-16 goes, we have the Singapore F-16 with us here as they are stationed here most of the time. Variants much more advanced than your own that we can open up and go through.

Our defence preparedness is against China. Not you. You should worry about Afghanistan.

The delusion of Bharat and Bhartis is also quite interesting.

"Our defence preparedness is against China" a statement and falsehood used by Indian State since 1962 to arm itself to fulfil the not so covert ambitions to occupy larger swaths of Pakistan in a short term conflict. However no amount of conventional forces can undermine the deterrence of the nuclear weapons and an effective delivery mechanism in place, for which Pakistan outpaces and outclasses India by many folds.

Since all "brains" were left in India and only meat eating cow killing "maleech" migrated to the wild west of India, to be renamed Pakistan, you are welcome to stay in your own pedestrian and laughable delusion.

There are some Pakistanis who think that F-16 is the only fighter plane that can defend Pakistan's sky. The rest are just tin foils. This extreme fondness for the past is called nostalgia.

If it were Nostalgia, Pakistan would still be flying the Sabre. It is called sticking with what you know best. Like the Sabre, Paksitanis have mastered the f16 in its conops, and have effectively utilised the infrastructure needed to support the F16 through worse of political times and any regional conflict.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom