What's new

Strike package of PAF F-16 - Fear Factor

On a lighter note :

It is not fear factor..... It is Baniya Factor......All you must have heard the new mantra "Make In India"..... May be GoI want to make the F 16 in India and sell it ......:P

May be GoI want to make the F 16 in India and sell it ......:P
Do you think they give latest technology t India later used in Russian fighters...for me big no even a sane person can't think of that...even in lighter mod...:disagree:

Well, to be frank, the F-15 didn't fare well against the F-16 during exercises, the PAF Falcons repeatedly fleeced Saudi Eagles in one such exercise and American pilots have a similar view on such scenario.

So can we assume that f16 will also fare very well against the Su30 mki and the upgraded Mig 29 ? And how well did Jf17 performed against chinese su30's and J10's?

On a lighter note :

It is not fear factor..... It is Baniya Factor......All you must have heard the new mantra "Make In India"..... May be GoI want to make the F 16 in India and sell it ......:P
F16In ............. of Block 70-72 configuration is Indeed a scary plane if ever materialized.
:pop:

pcoeqknrojng9bquvvre.jpg

Do you think they give latest technology t India later used in Russian fighters...for me big no even a sane person can't think of that...even in lighter mod..
They are arming India to counter China.
If they ever signed such contract then of course Uncle Sam will put a lot of restrictions, even presence of American personnel to monitor those aircrafts. Just like they do in our case for Block 50-52s..................

F16In ............. of Block 70-72 configuration is Indeed a scary plane if ever materialized.
:pop:

They are arming India to counter China.
If they ever signed such contract then of course Uncle Sam will put a lot of restrictions, even presence of American personnel to monitor those aircrafts. Just like they do in our case for Block 50-52s..................
Bet me that never going to happen...khoon sey likh ker deyta houn... :disagree:

Bet me that never going to happen...khoon sey likh ker deyta houn... :disagree:
I know I know.
Rafale is on the stage of ''aar ya paar''.............. If it goes through then well and good for India.
If not then India will focus more on Tejas Mk II ............ and former competitors of MMRCA deal will try to jump in once again.
But it will make this process very very long.................

Do you think they give latest technology t India later used in Russian fighters...for me big no even a sane person can't think of that...even in lighter mod...:disagree:

Did you call me Insane????? Never mind...... Jokes samajna har kisi ki baski baath nahin hein......

You underestimate India's significance on today's scenario.......For that you need to put yourself in the shoes of other countries and think.......

Did you call me Insane????? Never mind...... Jokes samajna har kisi ki baski baath nahin hein......

You underestimate India's significance on today's scenario.......For that you need to put yourself in the shoes of other countries and think.......
No one underestimates India. It is a huge mass of people with an established and functioning democracy(good or bad is debatable).The beaurocrasy in nationalistic and sound fiscal policies have landed India into a prominent position in the region and indeed into the world. With big power aspirations come ig power acquisitions and the power to or at tleast the will to impose itself on neighbours. For its sins it has a thorn in its side which is being propped up by various interests to keep India in its place. I personally think India should have settled all its differences with pakistan including Kashmir in an amicable way and then the progress would have had more focus. But unfortunately India chooses through its own necessities? or greed of power to persist in a hagemonistic role. This is where things go wrong. The last thing is I hope they continue to have the same perocurement policies as now!!!!!!!!
A

What fear factor??? US is offering to transfer the whole F16 production line to India. It is India that has to make a decision whether to accept the offer or not. And moreover if India agrees India will be making 100s of F16 against 8 F16 of Pakistan.

No one underestimates India. It is a huge mass of people with an established and functioning democracy(good or bad is debatable).The beaurocrasy in nationalistic and sound fiscal policies have landed India into a prominent position in the region and indeed into the world. With big power aspirations come ig power acquisitions and the power to or at tleast the will to impose itself on neighbours. For its sins it has a thorn in its side which is being propped up by various interests to keep India in its place. I personally think India should have settled all its differences with pakistan including Kashmir in an amicable way and then the progress would have had more focus. But unfortunately India chooses through its own necessities? or greed of power to persist in a hagemonistic role. This is where things go wrong. The last thing is I hope they continue to have the same perocurement policies as now!!!!!!!!
A

The progress of India is less to do with Kashmir and Pakistan than with politics between Congress and BJP, Corruption, diverse views of 1.3 billion people etc... Even if Kashmir is solved and there is no enmity with Pakistan, nothing will change for India on the ground. The pace of development will remain the same.

And the news is true.

Lockheed Martin Could Soon Be Making F-16 Jets in India - Fortune

Fortune is not an Indian media.

No one underestimates India. It is a huge mass of people with an established and functioning democracy(good or bad is debatable).The beaurocrasy in nationalistic and sound fiscal policies have landed India into a prominent position in the region and indeed into the world

Yeah I agree, but I feel we have much higher potential in ever field.......

With big power aspirations come ig power acquisitions and the power to or at tleast the will to impose itself on neighbours. For its sins it has a thorn in its side which is being propped up by various interests to keep India in its place

I wont say We are perfect nation, but several cases India is used as a punching bag when their own policies gone wrong.... But i guess if you want to grow bigger in today's scenario, India need to handle this issues in a better way...... But let us not forget we have 2 nations with which we fought wars, and the differences are not settled yet.....

I personally think India should have settled all its differences with pakistan including Kashmir in an amicable way and then the progress would have had more focus. But unfortunately India chooses through its own necessities?

I agree India should have settled it differences with Pakistan, but when you say that, it sounds like India is the reason for not settling the issue, That is not the case, we all know what happened when both the nation (sincerely) tried to resolve their differences, For example, Lahore yatra..... We all know what followed in few months...... We all know both the nation were close to resolve the issue when the culprit of kargil was in power, but just before formal signing unfortunately he was thrown out of the power.....Yes as a bigger nation the responsibility is more on India on resolving this issue, but I guess even the sincere efforts were undone by few morons on both side of the border....... Let us hope may be our next generation would live a peaceful and friendly life.....

Let it come first. Till then Ha Ha Ha. :lol:

Ok, you are hoping that F16 don't come to India. Even I too feel the same. Who the hell want those vintage planes, unless off course US promises to make F35s in India

Back
Top Bottom