What's new

Strength of alliance between India-Isreal

It is very simple they actually... India was and is the only country in the world where Jews were never persecuted! They were never taxed excessively and treated better then the locals in Kerala long ago. The West is a market that Israel has tapped into effectively; China is lucrative but the nexus between state operated industries and corporations is too close for comfort. Plus all disrespect aside, Western countries don;t want their products and intellectual knowledge copied and sold at half the price by a competitor. In India, they see a country that will provide them a source of revenue for years to come and at the same time will protect their patents. Also, the Western countries feel threatened by China due to its secretive military. It actions or inceptions on many world matters make it confrontational on many issues ranging from NK, Burma, etc. However, India is transparent and is not a threat. IF there is significant pressure from the world community on a particular issue, India usually will go along as long as it is fair.

Yes anyone can be a terrorist, not Uyghurs are just as not all Tamils are.

Why do you keep brining in the Tamil Tigers? China kills Muslim Uighurs and destroys their culture. Some turn to terrorism, others are just suppressed and China is quite efficient. We both agree !

Boy you're dense.

Please keep off the personal attacks

Whos talking about the Tamils Tigers? I'm referring to Muslim Uighurs in your country whom you keep referring to as terrorists

Wow you're really stretching the limits, of how far you can twist his words. :no:

He clearly never referred to the entire community as terrorists.

You forgot #4

#4. China is brutally killing and suppressing Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang province

Why Give blind support to China and consider them your 'friends forever' ?

Conclusion : Public Opinion is secondary to national and Political Interests.

They care, if muslims are from arab world.
Even they killed so many muslims in east pakistan.

He said those people who going against state should be treated as terrorist ... Our GOV is not in that position ..

Exactly, they killed people during a riot, they were convicted afterward and punished. This is how a country is suppose to run.

Why do you keep brining in the Tamil Tigers? China kills Muslim Uighurs and destroys their culture. Some turn to terrorism, others are just suppressed and China is quite efficient. We both agree !

Please keep off the personal attacks

And what if they raised same question about kashmir(our soft belly) ??

Wow you're really stretching the limits, of how far you can twist his words. :no:

He clearly never referred to the entire community as terrorists.

He thinks he's being clever by misinterpreting what I've unambiguously said to make me look anti-Islamic.

It's none of our business how China treats Chinese who they think indulging in unlawful activity, I'm just trying to point out the hypocrisy according to which India pays blood money to Palestine by buying weapons from Israel but same is not true for China or Turkey.

And what if they raised same question about kashmir(our soft belly) ??

But India is already an evil Hindu-Zionist regime which tramples on Muslim rights ! The point here is why is the common Pakistani indifferent to the plight of the Uigher whose culture is being destroyed

You know maybe he's right, those people who killed indiscriminately during the 2009 riots can be better classified as criminals than terrorists. It would be a mistake to call anyone and everyone a terrorist indiscriminately.

I wouldn't compare Xinjiang to Kashmir.

For one thing, we are not facing any active armed insurgencies. Especially not ones, that stretch back for decades.

I would agree that we are more efficient though.

We should keep our bloody nose away from palestine etc etc . What if tommorow Israel started sending Aid to kashmir as per Tit for tat policy ?? Our GOV will then start whinning ...

Whos talking about killing ? I'm talking about the Uighers whos culture is overwritten when they're forced to learn Mandarin.

Anyways I couldn't care less, and so does the Pakistani which shows their hypocritical stance about being the thekedars of Islam. On topic

But India is already an evil Hindu-Zionist regime which tramples on Muslim rights ! The point here is why is the common Pakistani indifferent to the plight of the Uigher whose culture is being destroyed

Why you talking about pakistan ?? When we have Congress GOV ,a hostile regime for Israel..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom