What's new

Strength of alliance between India-Isreal

Whos talking about killing ?

Why, you are of course. Please being consistent in your false accusations. It is considered poor form to subtlely slip from one mode of accusation to another when the first fails to help you in your pursuit to defame China.

You forgot #4

#4. China is brutally killing and suppressing Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang province

Why Give blind support to China and consider them your 'friends forever' ?

Conclusion : Public Opinion is secondary to national and Political Interests.

Whos talking about killing ? I'm talking about the Uighers whos culture is overwritten when they're forced to learn Mandarin.

Anyways I couldn't care less, and so does the Pakistani which shows their hypocritical stance about being the thekedars of Islam. On topic

That is on topic post bro...

Why, you are of course. Please being consistent in your false accusations. It is considered poor form to subtlely slip from one mode of accusation to another when the first fails to help you in your pursuit to defame China.

I'm referring to the killing of Uighers. You're trying to justify it by talking about the alleged killing of the Han Chinese. Please don't take my posts out of context

CardSharp said:
those people who killed indiscriminately during the 2009 riots can be better classified as criminals than terrorists

This topic was about strength of Indo - Israeli ties...

I would be keen to see following developments/projects between India and Israel:

Joint Research in stem cell
Increased partnership in large sale application of solar energy
Indo-israeli student exchange programs for engineering students in Aerospace/Mechanical/Electronics/IT
Joint Indo-Israeli IT ventures
Energy weapon based Low altitude Air defense system
Strategic Defense Treaty for safeguarding of Israel under the circumstances of foreign aggression
Strategic partnership in future space station
Extensive Promotion of tourism in Israel
Technology transfer for water management and irrigation
Joint training exercises for Anti-terror squads
MFN status benefits to be given to each other

Pakistanis are not a thekedar of Islam,they are not in position to be .. We have our policies to deal with and our policies revolve around our people not what pakistan think about..

I'm referring to the killing of Uighers. You're trying to justify it by talking about the alleged killing of the Han Chinese. Please don't take my posts out of context

I'm confused but maybe you are too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whos talking about killing ? I'm talking about the Uighers whos culture is overwritten when they're forced to learn Mandarin.

Seriously, what started of as a discussion about Pakistanis hypocritical stance about being the sole thekedars of Islam has been completely deflected. Please post on topic

Seriously, what started of as a discussion about Pakistanis hypocritical stance about being the sole thekedars of Islam has been completely deflected. Please post on topic

Yeah best give it up and return to the original topic.

Pakistanis are not a thekedar of Islam,they are not in position to be .. We have our policies to deal with and our policies revolve around our people not what pakistan think about..

What does "thekedar" mean?

Ok so where were we when we left of. Ah I know

#1. US is Kiilling More Muslims than Any on the Planet.

Why Buy F16s ?? Why Pay Them ?? ...

Conclusion : Pakistan Too is Busy Helping the Murderers of Muslims !!!

#2. Russia Invaded Afghanistan .. Killed Muslims .. and followers of Islam !

Why Get RD-93 Engines ???

Conclusion : National Interest and Security is Top Priority. Not Islam !!

#3. US is Most Hated Nation in Pakistan, People are against US ( Very different as almost NO one Hates Israel in India upto the same level.. not even close !! )

Why Give Blind Support to US ...and have ur Own Civilian's Killed .. Does Public Opinion get Immaterial Here ?

Before saying a word against Indo-israeli Alliance do have an introspection if similar views could be suggested for Us-Pakistan Alliance.

Its Enough Guys.. Return to India and Israel.

#4. China is brutally killing and suppressing Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang province

Why Give blind support to China and consider them your 'friends forever' ?

Clearly Pakistan's stance as the sole thekedar of Islam is quite hypocritical

This topic was about strength of Indo - Israeli ties...

I would be keen to see following developments/projects between India and Israel:

Joint Research in stem cell
Increased partnership in large sale application of solar energy
Indo-israeli student exchange programs for engineering students in Aerospace/Mechanical/Electronics/IT
Joint Indo-Israeli IT ventures
Energy weapon based Low altitude Air defense system
Strategic Defense Treaty for safeguarding of Israel under the circumstances of foreign aggression
Strategic partnership in future space station
Extensive Promotion of tourism in Israel
Technology transfer for water management and irrigation
Joint training exercises for Anti-terror squads
MFN status benefits to be given to each other

Not to mention Israel's extensive experience with water management.

I think the topic was about Indo _ Israeli co-op ... why did anti pakistan stuff come in....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom