What's new

Strength of alliance between India-Isreal

The point justanobserver is making is that if there was a law in india that prevented kids under 18 from going to madrassah or masjid for receiving religious instruction, like there is in China, then the thekedars of islam would throw a fit daily here. (I personally like that law)

But since it is china, they keep quiet as its in their material interest to do so. but the same people at the same time are faulting india for close ties with Israel because of the Palestine issue.

Its called hypocricy, and i encourage exposing it here. all the brotherhood talk is hogwash, its about national interest. The chinese know it and follow the policy perfectly, i hope the pakistanis also realise it and stop the nauseating preaching.

The problem is the double standards in the Muslim world.....they blindly turn away from China's action but are quick to condemn any Indian Action. CAn't you see the hypocrisy, don't be so naive. The world see's everything no matter how much is hidden. I some humans have already evolved and developed more abilities. Watch....

The reason why is simple the Chinese deal with these protestors with a swift kick in the butt and then send the remaining living families to re-educational facilities or jail. There is lot more going on in China. Even the public are not aware of what is going on. If you know then you are a government troll.

Not at all. People are free to talk. That doesn't mean people act on their wishes in defiance of the law, one they know in their hearts and acknowledge through Knesset debates and voting is best for all.

Nonsense. In response to your anecotal piece by one IDF propagandist, I posted an article quoting nationwide public polls showcasing widespread Jewish bigotry against Arabs. Bigotry which you yourself appropriated. And proudly so.

Yes, it is, though my emphasis is different: I highlight it to emphasize that I deny the power of the social taboo you invoke to obfuscate reality. I don't take it for granted that one person is as good as another, or that one collection of people is as good as another. (Here's my proof: link)

This is the same kind of propaganda used by Nazis to claim that Jews were an insidious race which always placed Jewish loyalty above everything else.

How ironic that, in your hubris, you are actually corroborating Nazi propaganda against your own people. Your comments are a disgrace to the Jewish people and the Jewish victims of the Holocaust.

Clearly Pakistan's stance as the sole thekedar of Islam is quite hypocritical

No, it is Indians who are obsessed with Islam and Pakistan. The topic here was about India-Israel until an Indian came in proclaiming his support for Israel despite being as an Indian Muslim.

Pakistan is relevant to the equation because the India-Israel relationship centers around an anti-Pakistan agenda.

The problem is

Why don't you run along and come back after you fix your flags? What is it with Indians and false flags?

The reason why is simple the Chinese deal with these protestors with a swift kick in the butt and then send the remaining living families to re-educational facilities or jail. There is lot more going on in China. Even the public are not aware of what is going on. If you know then you are a government troll.

Well, Well.. I guess no one is willing to take on the real questions..
With all the Trolls going no where.. if u can .. just answer .... and let the topic remain on what its meant to... be..

I have Three Points to Make :

#1. US is Kiilling More Muslims than Any on the Planet.

Why Buy F16s ?? Why Pay Them ?? ...

Conclusion : Pakistan Too is Busy Helping the Murderers of Muslims !!! and The "id" is the same money red withe the blood of innocent Muslims

#2. Russia Invaded Afghanistan .. Killed Muslims .. and followers of Islam !

Why Get RD-93 Engines ??? Why get close to India's Biggest Ally ?

Conclusion : National Interest and Security is Top Priority. Not Islam !! When You Need Weapons .. You get there from where you can !!

#3. US is Most Hated Nation in Pakistan, People are against US ( Very different as almost NO one Hates Israel in India upto the same level.. not even close !!.. Infact we love Israel !! )

Why Give Blind Support to US ...and have ur Own Civilian's Killed .. Does Public Opinion get Immaterial Here ?

Conclusion : Public Opinion is secondary to national and Political Interests.

Before saying a word against Indo-israeli Alliance do have an introspection if similar views could be suggested for Us-Pakistan Alliance.

Its Enough Guys.. Return to India and Israel.

Well, Well.. I guess no one is willing to take on the real questions..
With all the Trolls going no where.. if u can .. just answer .... and let the topic remain on what its meant to... be..

As leader of the jingoistic trolls, you entirely miss the point that China and Uighurs are off-topic in this thread.

If you want to defend the India-Israel relationship despite Israel's human rights atrocities, do so on its own merit, not by lame excuses...

Let me guess, you will post more blabbering rubbish in sixteen different colors and fonts to attract attention to your troll posts...

No, it is Indians who are obsessed with Islam and Pakistan. The topic here was about India-Israel until an Indian came in proclaiming his support for Israel despite being as an Indian Muslim.

What was wrong in that ??? Cant an Indian Muslim say he loves Christ too ?

My Business Partner is a Muslim.. We other Celebrate Eid , Diwali Together .. dont blame me if u dont !!!

High Israeli investments in India possible

BHOPAL: Israeli investments to India could increase manifold in the near to mid-term future if the two nations enhance cooperation in agriculture and allied activities, industry body IICCI said.

According to latest data of the industry ministry, the total foreign direct investment (FDI) from Israel in India during the 10 years since 2000 was a measly USD 52.2 million.

Indo-Israel Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IICCI) called upon the state governments to use Israeli expertise, which turned the dry Negev desert (in Israel) into a breadbasket, for increasing agricultural productivity.

"Israel changed the barren sands into lush field of agricultural plenty, and is now considered the leading technology power in the sector", IICCI director S S Sharma told PTI on the sidelines of the ongoing FarmTech 2011 agriculture summit here organised by industry body PHD.

"Many Indian states are still low in per hectare productivity and can gain expertise from Israel," he said.

Sharma said state governments and Indian firms can gain a lot by inviting Israeli investment in the agri sector, including setting up joint research centres and venture companies.

"Israeli investment could grow substantially if states and industry in India seek expertise from that nation. The cooperation could grow much beyond areas like defence", he said.

IICCI is in talks with agricultural departments of different states to facilitate Israeli expertise, he said.

"This is a win-win situation for both countries. We could gain necessary expertise in a crucial sector like agriculture where growth has been slow, while the Israelis are desperate to invest money abroad and what better market than India," he added.

Agriculture plays an important role in India as about 60 per cent of the population is dependent on it for its livelihood and the sector contributes 16-17 per cent to the country's GDP.

States like Madhya Pradesh have an average productivity of 1,500 quintals per hectare, far less than the global average of 1,800 quintals.

IICCI: High Israeli investments in India possible - Economic Times

PS; Ignore the trolls who brings religion into each and every thread and move on guys.

As leader of the jingoistic trolls, you entirely miss the point that China and Uighurs are off-topic in this thread.

Let me guess, you will post more blabbering rubbish in sixteen different colors and fonts to attract attention to your troll posts...

#1..Dear Brother....Give me ONE post If u Can.. Where you Can say I have Trolled !!! Its a AN OPEN CHALLENGE !!!

#2. Did i mention China ? if so where ?? Why tellinng me That :" China and Uighurs are off-topic in this thread" ...

I guess this demonstrates very clearly who is trolling here my friend !!

How badly you are contradicting yourself!!!

If the topic was india israel, then when an indian muslim supported israel, the pakistanis felt a biiiig pain on that 'on topic post' as the self proclaimed thekedars of islam and they had to jump in. AND YET, its the indians who are obsessed with islam and pakistan.

WOW, so much hypocricy you managed to express in those two lines. I am a deep admirer of twisted logic, and you have made it into an artform. only if it paid for u...

What was wrong in that ??? Cant an Indian Muslim say he loves Christ too ?

Of course he can. Unlike Israel, Christ didn't go around killing people because of their religion.

PS; Ignore the trolls who brings religion into each and every thread and move on guys.

Uh. The original post is all about Islam and Islamists.
You can't miss it. XiNiX highlighted it as usual in ten different colors and bolded fonts.

#1..Dear Brother....Give me ONE post If u Can.. Where you Can say I have Trolled !!! Its a AN OPEN CHALLENGE !!!

The original piost itself is a jingoistic troll.

#2. Did i mention China ? if so where ?? Why tellinng me That :" China and Uighurs are off-topic in this thread" ...

Post 261 where you agree with misterme2.

I guess this demonstrates very clearly who is trolling here my friend !!

Sure does...

This is a classic argumentum ad ignorantiam. I don't know what is going on therefore, there must be something going on.

How badly you are contradicting yourself!!!

If the topic was india israel, then when an indian muslim supported israel, the pakistanis felt a biiiig pain on that 'on topic post' as the self proclaimed thekedars of islam and they had to jump in. AND YET, its the indians who are obsessed with islam and pakistan.

WOW, so much hypocricy you managed to express in those two lines. I am a deep admirer of twisted logic, and you have made it into an artform. only if it paid for u...

Learn to read.

The original troll post is all about Islam, albeit in the usual circuitous manner.
And then an Indian Muslim comes along and says he agrees with the relationship.

The point justanobserver is making is that if there was a law in india that prevented kids under 18 from going to madrassah or masjid for receiving religious instruction, like there is in China, then the thekedars of islam would throw a fit daily here. (I personally like that law)

But since it is china, they keep quiet as its in their material interest to do so. but the same people at the same time are faulting india for close ties with Israel because of the Palestine issue.

Its called hypocricy, and i encourage exposing it here. all the brotherhood talk is hogwash, its about national interest. The chinese know it and follow the policy perfectly, i hope the pakistanis also realise it and stop the nauseating preaching.

Too bad he made his point so disingenuously.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom