What's new

Strength of alliance between India-Isreal

I have Three Points to Make :

#1. US is Kiilling More Muslims than Any on the Planet.

Why Buy F16s ?? Why Pay Them ?? ...

Conclusion : Pakistan Too is Busy Helping the Murderers of Muslims !!!

#2. Russia Invaded Afghanistan .. Killed Muslims .. and followers of Islam !

Why Get RD-93 Engines ???

Conclusion : National Interest and Security is Top Priority. Not Islam !!

#3. US is Most Hated Nation in Pakistan, People are against US ( Very different as almost NO one Hates Israel in India upto the same level.. not even close !! )

Why Give Blind Support to US ...and have ur Own Civilian's Killed .. Does Public Opinion get Immaterial Here ?

Conclusion : Public Opinion is secondary to national and Political Interests.

Before saying a word against Indo-israeli Alliance do have an introspection if similar views could be suggested for Us-Pakistan Alliance.

Its Enough Guys.. Return to India and Israel.

You forgot #4

#4. China is brutally killing and suppressing Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang province

Why Give blind support to China and consider them your 'friends forever' ?

In other words, you have no criticism to offer other than the reflexive charge of racism. :tdown:

I already posted an article quoting public opinion polls in Israel which demolish your little propaganda puff piece on racial harmony by an ex-IDF soldier.

The only thing left was to point out the one sentence that you yourself, not I, highlighted in bold red as summation of your sentiment towards Arabs. It's quite telling...

Blood money = India - Israel alliance

Amerikan -Pakistan money transfer = brotherhood money ?? With 1.1 billion dollar air sanctioned by US CONGRESS in no time :coffee:

BBC News - Behind the scenes of Pakistan Raymond Davis 'spy' saga
Now things also coming out that US AND PAKISTAN might swap prisoners ( Raymond Davis for jailed Pakistani neuroscientist Aafia Siddiqui charged for making consipiracy against killin FBI AGENTS)
Where is Pakistan Conscience ,somebody plz explain to me ??:blink:

I already posted an article quoting public opinion polls in Israel which demolish your little propaganda puff piece about racial harmkony by an ex-IDF soldier.
Not at all. People are free to talk. That doesn't mean people act on their wishes in defiance of the law, one they know in their hearts and acknowledge through Knesset debates and voting is best for all.

The only thing left was to point out the one sentence that you yourself, not I, highlighted in bold red as summation of your sentiment towards Arabs. It's quite telling
Yes, it is, though my emphasis is different: I highlight it to emphasize that I deny the power of the social taboo you invoke to obfuscate reality. I don't take it for granted that one person is as good as another, or that one collection of people is as good as another. (Here's my proof: link)

I have no problem with Israel ! palestine ,lebanon etc is their internal affair , If our leaders lack the political will to take stern action against perperators ,it doesn't mean Israeli GOV lacks too . They doing everything to protect their interest and they know what is good for their people ...

You forgot #4

#4. China is brutally killing and suppressing Uighur Muslims in Xinjiang province

Why Give blind support to China and consider them your 'friends forever' ?

That brutal oppression I presume was referring to the riots in 2009. You see, unlike you Pakistani members would understand that the men that were held accountable were criminals convicted killed other citizens of the PRC. It's funny that you would be against bringing to justice men who kill police and drive bombs into crowds, considering how much you whine about LeT. I bet most Indians would like to do some proper oppressing of domestic terrorists. Too bad your securities forces and your government are too inept. I mean three days to bring to take down 10 men?

That brutal oppression I presume was referring to the riots in 2009. You see, unlike you Pakistani members would understand that the men that were held accountable were criminals convicted killed other citizens of the PRC. It's funny that you would be against bring to justice men who kill police and drive bombs into crowd, considering how much you whine about LeT. I bet India would like to do some proper oppressing of domestic terrorists. Too bad your securities forces and your government are too inept. I mean three days to bring to take down 10 men?

Yes, China is very efficient at killing Muslims

Why not? The Uighurs aspire for freedom from China and they are Muslim...whats the difference. They are treated badly and tortured.

They are treated badly and tortured.

I don't think so, they are left to live and prosper, the same as other Chinese citizens as lots investment is being poured into Xinjiang and the place is relatively peaceful. I'd say they enjoy a much better life than people in either Indian occupied Kashmir or Iraq.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom